Forum › My Maid is Cute discussion

joined May 29, 2021

This wasn’t the end was it?

joined May 10, 2021

Surely this cannot end like this, not after the heaviest blushing ever at the end of the "last" chapter...
Anyways, thanks a ton for the release Daphie!

Comrade Felicia
Mariaminixiaolan
joined Jan 8, 2023

Whaf if you wanted to read an age gap story

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

Why are they always 16 or 17, just make them 18

joined Apr 15, 2013

The "maid" in this one is in middle school, so potentially younger than that.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

This wasn’t the end was it?

It’s probably best that we leave them there, before their all cup ramen diet gives them both scurvy, or before they burn down the entire building trying to make toast.

last edited at Jul 17, 2023 8:08PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

They have got one, maybe one and a half braincell between the two of them. This feels like a timebomb.

joined Jul 7, 2023

I liked it but at the same time I really wished she wasn’t in middle school. Like come on…

joined Jul 8, 2019

The "maid" in this one is in middle school, so potentially younger than that.

Most likely 14 or 15 years (last year of Japanese junior high school).

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh no they're both useless lmao

Also well this was cute, I'd definitely like more of it these two in the future. Thanks Daphie for the release!

joined Jul 6, 2023

I think the premise of this story needs a little tweaking.
Maiko is an ojousama, a rich heiress, so she doesn't know anything 'bout housework. Okay, that's understandable. But Iori is the daughter of a servant and should know everything there is to know about things like cooking! In chapter 7, the one just released, Iori doesn't act like the daughter of a servant at all; they both act exactly the same, like two rich pampered heiresses.

If it was me I'd make some changes in the basic premise. I'd make Iori the daughter of another rich family. She has known Maiko since she was a child and she has a big crush on her. Then something bad (™) happens and Iori finds herself on the street and without a yen... so she decides to go work as a maid for her big sis Maiko. This way everything would be easier to explain and the way they act in chapter 7 would be reasonable.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

While I would definitely love to see more of this, I'm just not sure what I want to see happen. If it keeps going as is, I feel like I would get bored and frustrated waiting for these two to move forward. However if their relationship does advance into romantic territory, I'd feel like the story would lose at least some of it's innocent charm.

Media_fhfxg3sxeaeiokl%20(1)
joined May 28, 2018

They are dumb, I like them.

joined Jan 14, 2020

But Iori is the daughter of a servant and should know everything there is to know about things like cooking!

Just because Mom knows doesn't mean she got around to teaching her 14yo daughter. Maybe she's been too busy. Or hoped for something 'better' for her daughter.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

She said the thing! She said the thing!

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I almost let myself add "title drop" somewhere in the page, but decided not to, as this might be too cringe, LOL

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I almost let myself add "title drop" somewhere in the page, but decided not to, as this might be too cringe, LOL

Title drop, credits page next, perfection.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Title drop mike drop.
The futures in good hands with these two high functioning individuals.

last edited at Jul 18, 2023 6:34AM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

Well,you're more like to find an appropriately short lass whose ass isn't too heavy for your shoulders when they're younger.

A five year old,though,might be good for the long distance attack bonus but the much less mass means a lack of damage at shorter range.

Around 12 is the best balance,better still if you find one who looks as tall as a 18 year old but still weighs the same,you get very good vertical range as well as enchaned obstacle counters.

Some players,though,find that an 18 year old with the shortstack density trait can do amazing damage despite the shorter throw range.

All depends on your playstyle.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Super cute, sad it was short, love me some age gap ♥

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

Well,you're more like to find an appropriately short lass whose ass isn't too heavy for your shoulders when they're younger.

A five year old,though,might be good for the long distance attack bonus but the much less mass means a lack of damage at shorter range.

Around 12 is the best balance,better still if you find one who looks as tall as a 18 year old but still weighs the same,you get very good vertical range as well as enchaned obstacle counters.

Some players,though,find that an 18 year old with the shortstack density trait can do amazing damage despite the shorter throw range.

May I offer you a position as my evil advisor?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I expected a lot but not a cup noodle chapter.
I enjoyed this series, it was short (both chapter and overall length) but for what it was, I think it wasn't a bad thing to be short and sweet. Would definitely read more if the author decides to do a second volume.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

But God said:

Bam, pedophilia

May I offer you a position as my evil advisor?

So long as this is your work environment :

I won't be needing the excessive sex.

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Raea wrote:
I think the premise of this story needs a little tweaking.
Maiko is an ojousama, a rich heiress, so she doesn't know anything 'bout housework. Okay, that's understandable. But Iori is the daughter of a servant and should know everything there is to know about things like cooking! In chapter 7, the one just released, Iori doesn't act like the daughter of a servant at all; they both act exactly the same, like two rich pampered heiresses.

If it was me I'd make some changes in the basic premise. I'd make Iori the daughter of another rich family. She has known Maiko since she was a child and she has a big crush on her. Then something bad (™) happens and Iori finds herself on the street and without a yen... so she decides to go work as a maid for her big sis Maiko. This way everything would be easier to explain and the way they act in chapter 7 would be reasonable.

Yeah this is great! And make Maiko like... 24-25, and Iori can be 18~, and we can get age gap with less... Illegality.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Yeah this is great! And make Maiko like... 24-25, and Iori can be 18~, and we can get age gap with less... Illegality.

18-25 is not an 'age gap'.
That's literally the same age bracket.
Although it being at the cusp of adulthood does make it straddle the line of weird, that just makes it sound like you want age gap without the age gap.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

18-25 is not an 'age gap'.
That's literally the same age bracket.
Although it being at the cusp of adulthood does make it straddle the line of weird, that just makes it sound like you want age gap without the age gap.

And age gap of 18-4x is the extremest I would be legally allowed to have a relationship in! IRL, that's what reasonable people with an age gap fetish will restrain themselves to go for. In manga, there's the occasion to explore the complexities, difficulties and challenges faced by people who actually end up in that situation, without anyone being arrested and getting their name on the golden register. The younger partner being <18 makes the whole thing much more poignant, BECAUSE of the pending legal and societal issues that arise from it. You remove it and it becomes less of an age gap story.

If you want to read such an example, it's het, but it's very good, there's "Goma Shio to Purin".

last edited at Jul 20, 2023 12:18PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.