Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

From what Sena said, I wouldn't be surprised if her breakup with Makino's sister was over having to pretend to be a man in front of their family and/or her sister's shame in being unable to introduce Sena as a woman/girlfriend.

What was her name...? Reina. I'll try to remember it.

No doubt about it, all the conventions and the way it's set up this is definitely the case. Sena is definitely sad and fed up with Reina pretending when she'd rather be open about it.

I can doubt. Why would the sis not have any idea why Sena broke up with her if she had been vocal about her displeasure about it?
Not to mention, that meeting with the parents was a while ago by now? Things seemed to be going okay afterwards, Makino got a lot of blackmail money.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I'm pretty sure it's got to do with their parents as well. Sena's angry comment strongly points in that direction, and the discussions between Reina and Makino (and the fact that Reina was letting herself get blackmailed over how she expects her parents to react to learning she's lesbian) are very strong support.

Just curious if it will end up in a "they should have been open to their parents earlier" way, or in a "parents get btfo because their daughters chose their girlfriends over them".

joined Jun 27, 2022

Why would she immediately run to her ex the moment she hears she's single again

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

:(((((( not the miscommunication afdsklgsf

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Self destructive depression tendencies let's gooooooo

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's not her ex, it's her half sister, they were never in a relationship

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If the My Younger Sempai artist did this story, they'd settle it in an oversized 4-poster bed.

Out_of_the_blue_17
joined Oct 26, 2022

It's scummy time

Img-20230104-wa0002
joined Dec 16, 2022

That was wholesome, of course Makino can't let it last any longer

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's scummy time

Scum powers activate
(Though really, it's normal to want a flirty Christmas)

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

girl PLEASE...... the horny is off the charts lmaoooo

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

One and a half months before Xmas is "almost Xmas"???

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Last page was me seeing Barbie's release date

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

One and a half months before Xmas is "almost Xmas"???

That’s what, early November? That sounds about right, at least from the perspective of most businesses… and radio stations.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am disturbed by how much criminality went on this chapter. A couple talking out their insecurities without one of them fleeing the country first? A person gracefully bowing out of a love triangle because she has other people who love her? All of that is so illegal, I am calling the Yuri Police.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

"How dare she push her away out of concern for her well-being? If it were me, I'd..."
(literally the next page) "Ummm Mashiro-san are you sure you don't want to go date Sena"

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Scummy will probably have a wholesome Xmas instead of an XXXmas (I am so bad at this!)

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

I am disturbed by how much criminality went on this chapter. A couple talking out their insecurities without one of them fleeing the country first? A person gracefully bowing out of a love triangle because she has other people who love her? All of that is so illegal, I am calling the Yuri Police.

And you're so frickin right about that, all of this feels CRIMINAL.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

How she can take a scumbag as reason for live? Lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mashiro has seen the other side, she has achieved partial enlightenment

joined Jul 29, 2022

Ok Sena is dumb right now

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,Kos' name is quite the sweet story.

A legacy for the ages!

joined Jul 2, 2021

Horny night LMAOOOOO

Kobayashismile
joined Apr 7, 2021

holy night.. horny night

peak writing fr

joined Oct 1, 2022

D:

To reply you must either login or sign up.