Forum › Come to Girl Land discussion

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Yeah, the very first thing that popped into my mind was… “Maids with katanas? This was custom-made for a HUGE portion of the fem-leaning folks on r/egg_irl.” The dub-con was pretty icky for me, but I guess it could be appealing if you were into that kind of situation.

I’d much rather read a 4-koma style cute comedy about (supposed) men going to Girl Park and riding around on the Friendship Ship, maybe falling in love…

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

uh
that was differently different

joined Feb 7, 2013

The theme park map was very funny, I actually had to go back and take in all the detail lol

"Maids can borrow brooms, mops, katanas and machine guns."

Also the Kirara Jump tower was lol.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

bro what

joined Jan 13, 2019

let's go to girl land... Together

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

*looks at tags

So is this gay or not?

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

lmao what

joined Nov 21, 2018

Good to know that the youths of today won't lose the ability to figure out if they're trans or otherwise NB by reading genderbend doujinshi, just like in the good old days.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

come to girl land bro it'll be sick bro we'll become girls bro

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

What?

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

*looks at tags

So is this gay or not?

Yes? No? Maybe? I don't know? Can you repeat the question?

ZippyZapmeister
Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

Imagining boy land now...

joined Aug 6, 2021

Interesting premise, incredibly mid hentai at the end. 5/10

kingkhalil001
Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I want to go to Girl Land

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Reminds me of this clip, particularly French Stewart's line.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Welp, that was... something

joined Feb 22, 2023

this is one of the most transphobic trans hentai ive ever seen, which is impressive since bits of it out of context seem like a transfem fantasy land

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 7:19PM

joined Jan 22, 2015

We have a dubious consent tag? Ok makes sense.

We have a skinsuit tag? When did this become ex-hentai?

joined Jan 22, 2015

this is one of the most transphobic trans hentai ive ever seen, which is impressive since bits of it out of context seem like a transfem fantasy land

Haven't read this yet and my first thought here is "bruh what are you smoking?"

joined Feb 22, 2023

if you read it perhaps things will make more sense

joined Jan 22, 2015

if you read it perhaps things will make more sense

Actually I did just finish reading it. In conclusion, idk wtf is happening and I should try again tomorrow, when I'm not drunk and only moderately aware of what media I'm consuming.

Hypocritical Dadaist
Alys2
joined Jan 21, 2019

Wow you certainly haven't read much trans hentai then.

joined Feb 22, 2023

Wow you certainly haven't read much trans hentai then.

its the specific nuance that differs

SeraphimofYuri
Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Okay, so each and every person in this manga is a boy wearing an artificial body to make them into a girl. That would mean that their internals are still intact.

Then how in the world did Tohru suddenly have a functional vagina and uterus as show on page 26? Did that device the Senpai use literally just tear a hole into her/him and create them? Or, was the artificial skin layer also changing their bodies without them knowing?

Given the angle of insertion and again the image on pg.26, they aren't doing this anally, so how exactly did that work? Did the Senpai perform a surgery while Tohru was unconscious?

This oneshot is giving me so many questions and it is not giving me the information required to answer them.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 10:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.