Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Oct 1, 2022

why do you do that !!! author !!!

last edited at Jun 4, 2023 6:23PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,Ko,that cartoonish Genji tale is pretty good.

Now we need the all lesbian version of it.

joined Aug 11, 2022

Well...At least MC is being honest and saying she loves her waifu (both sides of her)...that is a small step forward toward being a better person at least.... She is saying she want to become lover with both sides of her waifu

[MY theory/prediction: Mashiro was going to tell MC to wait a few more months/give her some times before she is ready to think about dating MC romantically before interrupted by MC's sister call...I doubt Mashiro is ready to start dating yet]

but dam....author please don't go to the drama route....Mashiro has ex-feelings for Sena...and I rather not Mashiro get any false hopes...this is like 1 step forward...but 2 steps back due to stepping on a landmine..MC is going to need to help solve her sister problem/probably misunderstanding with cross-dressing prince...

P.S- Nice Aizen reference meme author XD

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oof. Why would you call your sister incessantly to make her listen to you about being broken up with. You call once, maybe give it some time and call up to three times, then ask them to get back to you because it's important. The sisters are just as bad as each other, lol.

[MY theory/prediction: Mashiro was going to tell MC to wait a few more months/give her some times before she is ready to think about dating MC romantically before interrupted by MC's sister call...I doubt Mashiro is ready to start dating yet]

Hmm. possibly.
Another theory, I think, is that she might have said yes. Mashiro started by saying she's been thinking about it, and might have come to the conclusion that she would be dumped as a friend if she left her hanging for too long.

People asked for scum and they’re getting scum.

A lot of people seem to have this opinion: that this is the scummiest she can be, but she was being honest. There's nothing scummy about telling someone you want to be with them like that. She didn't say that if she was rejected she would stop being Mashiro's friend. Why should she keep hiding the fact that she wants a relationship just because Mashiro wanted to be friends?

last edited at Jun 5, 2023 7:08AM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

A lot of people seem to have this opinion: that this is the scummiest she can be, but she was being honest. There's nothing scummy about telling someone you want to be with them like that. She didn't say that if she was rejected she would stop being Mashiro's friend. Why should she keep hiding the fact that she wants a relationship just because Mashiro wanted to be friends?

Word. Makino cannot control how Mashiro reacts to her revelation, but at least she can be upfront about wanting to have sex with her, regardless of which persona she adopts. It's better than creating a false impression that she is just wants to be friends with Mashiro: now that Mashiro is aware of Makino's feelings, she can make the informed decision of reciprocating or rejecting them. It's not gonna be easy for her, especially now that she's apparently heard that her ex is single again, but at least she now has the full picture of the love dodecahedron around her.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

P.S- Nice Aizen reference meme author XD

it's a death note reference, ya dang zoomer

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Word. Makino cannot control how Mashiro reacts to her revelation, but at least she can be upfront about wanting to have sex with her, regardless of which persona she adopts. It's better than creating a false impression that she is just wants to be friends with Mashiro: now that Mashiro is aware of Makino's feelings, she can make the informed decision of reciprocating or rejecting them. It's not gonna be easy for her, especially now that she's apparently heard that her ex is single again, but at least she now has the full picture of the love dodecahedron around her.

i think she's scummy bc she invited mashiro to this study date with the intention of getting her drunk and have her way with her

my own perogative-- like she's honest, that's great, but those intentions are terrible

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The thing with Makino is you are told upfront what she's like so you look at her growth, not where she is. Think of Tomoko Kuroki. Objectively, during most of her manga and all of her anime, she was a pretty terrible scummy little girl, and only her shyness prevented her from being a less-attractive, less-popular Koharu Minami. But we love her because she never stopped making progress after she hit bottom, and she's developed her own unique coping mechanisms. Long story short, I see a few spiritual similarities.

joined Jun 11, 2016

huh, I thought the author would drag this out longer, but a direct confrontation? Hot damn, I really didn't expect this.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

huh, I thought the author would drag this out longer, but a direct confrontation? Hot damn, I really didn't expect this.

I hope it goes full telenovela.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I hope it goes full telenovela.

Hell yeah!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Time for the complicated double negotiation

Let's gooo

last edited at Jun 8, 2023 5:04PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Time for the complicated double negotiation

Let's gooo

At least the sisters should now present a united front. Onee-san may be too nice to avoid "I want my loved one's happiness, no matter how heartbroken it makes me." That won't happen with Makino. Time for her scumbag super-powers to activate! That's Makino's bag of popcorn now, and you aren't reaching for it, Sena!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I wouldn't be surprised if Kos' kiddos misplaced the storyboard,depending on how delayed we're getting these chapters.

joined Nov 21, 2018

From what Sena said, I wouldn't be surprised if her breakup with Makino's sister was over having to pretend to be a man in front of their family and/or her sister's shame in being unable to introduce Sena as a woman/girlfriend.

What was her name...? Reina. I'll try to remember it.

joined May 24, 2014

Two onee sans for the price of one!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Why of course, the super mom mangaka can also run marathons. This woman got the energy of a nuclear furnace.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Makino does not like NTR

The new spinoff comming to a site near you

145537335_456474152428619_7273272408325150170_n
joined Mar 13, 2020

somehow I think we all know the reason why she was dumped

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

What's better then to get those literal child bearing hips into shape then to jog whilst chasing a picture of your cute editor tied to fishing line?

Smashing your hubby in tennis like the super mom you are!

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Oof. That was a hella cruel thing to say, Sena.

I'm guessing there was some kind of misunderstanding there, but still. Oof.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

From what Sena said, I wouldn't be surprised if her breakup with Makino's sister was over having to pretend to be a man in front of their family and/or her sister's shame in being unable to introduce Sena as a woman/girlfriend.

No doubt about it, all the conventions and the way it's set up this is definitely the case. Sena is definitely sad and fed up with Reina pretending when she'd rather be open about it.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mashiro wants to what?! Talk about their relationship problems? Like adult people, of all things? Somebody needs to lock that loose cannon.up right now.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Mashiro wants to what?! Talk about their relationship problems? Like adult people, of all things? Somebody needs to lock that loose cannon.up right now.

Or rather, what you want to do with a loose cannon is to tie it down so it's not loose anymore. So lets tie a know between her and... Hmm...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

No doubt about it, all the conventions and the way it's set up this is definitely the case. Sena is definitely sad and fed up with Reina pretending when she'd rather be open about it.

I can vividly see Reina and Makino being completely flabbergasted that Sena would wanna be open about it to their parents. Like "Can you not tell how strict they are? Makino here was sent to a cramschool all vacation long just because mom found a card she didn't like in her room. We are fighting over who should take the bullet and take over their soul sucking business. We'll be disowned at the mere suggestion that we aren't straight!!, You're crazy Sena, crazy we tell you!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.