Forum › End to End discussion

G
joined Jan 12, 2021

Damn, that page 20...

joined Jan 6, 2017

10/10, easily the best out of the trilogy (1 was okay and I didn't like 2 but this one is really good)

Love the little detail that Takina also really wanted this and that the 5 days weren't exactly easy for her either.

last edited at Aug 16, 2023 2:25PM

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I always find fan stories of any kind where Chisato is clingy and/or easily starved for attention a bit ooc.

Still, cute story, and I do hope we'll get another one, as foreshadowed in the ending here.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I always find fan stories of any kind where Chisato is clingy and/or easily starved for attention a bit ooc.

Still, cute story, and I do hope we'll get another one, as foreshadowed in the ending here.

I think its fitting, from my pov i always saw her as a selfless selfish girl due to her limited life time situation, if i had to put her in a relationship with Takina i would too make her very clingy

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Nice, I didn't see any D, so it can pass as non futanari! That aside, funny.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I really love all of this artist's Chisato and Takina works! Thanks for the translation <3

I know it's likely impossible but I'd still love for them to progress into being a couple in a future anime season, but I know to not get my hopes up.

Img_1426
joined Sep 23, 2022

Although I haven't checked out their bocchi work I really love this artist Chisato x Takina work! <3
It's kinda wild how I still haven't fully watch the anime yet but I've read and seen a bunch of their doujins and art of them. I should really take the time to watching it, lol.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Confucius say If a dick isn't seen is it futanari ?

joined Aug 8, 2021

I need another

Images%20(24)
joined Jan 22, 2022

i need to see the dick

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

2nd most-viewed on this site (currently) and only 10 comments, fking cowards

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

You'll live.

The Yuri Enjoyer
joined Apr 4, 2022

Most likely when they realised that this isn't their cup of tea after a few pages they immediately leave it just like me lol. Great artwork though but not a fan of this type of stuff

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

That ending is so sweet.

joined Aug 20, 2022

I see it as Chisato, after realizing she gets to live, deciding what she wants is Takina and not holding back. She's always been a do what she wants kind of girl, and she's become truly honest about it. I think what restraint we did see in the show was the fact that she wanted the people she cared about to be okay without her when she was gone. It's obviously just one way to interpret the character, so if that's not how you see it that's okay.

Out of the bunch from this author, this one is my favorite. Writing and comedy feels true to canon. One tiny moment I loved was Chisato whining about being unwanted and Mika saying "you're wanted here. Do your job"

Here's hoping for a sequel!

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

A sequel will likely happen.
The third one is cutest but the lewd scenes are less. I still like it because they couldn't jump to sex immediately.

last edited at Aug 21, 2023 9:55AM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

1st part: R&R. 2nd part: S&S. 3rd part: T&T. By this trend the 4th part would probably be some sort of U&U, sth like "Unequivocal and Unwavering" might be good. :-?

peppermint_grinder Uploader
Gouma-Den
joined May 5, 2021

Tentative 4-part series.

joined Mar 26, 2021

So sweet! And the lewd part was very sensual, at least it felt a lot more sensual than the previous chapters.

1st part: R&R. 2nd part: S&S. 3rd part: T&T. By this trend the 4th part would probably be some sort of U&U, sth like "Unequivocal and Unwavering" might be good. :-?

You weren't wrong about that.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

very cute uwu

joined Oct 2, 2015

Doesn't marriage ring go on the left hand's ring finger?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

argh it's so fucking cute i can't

joined Jul 8, 2020

How nice

joined May 3, 2014

I think it's really interesting how some futa can feel like het with boobs, and some, like this, is obviously super sapphic. I really enjoyed it. This artist does good sex expressions. Big shoutout to Chisato blushing at the back of her neck while getting her shit wrecked on her hands and knees, that is very inspired.

It's mostly the focus that sets it apart. With the majority of futa content you'll be getting nice closeups of meat rods, steamy lower bits being filled, and gratuitous amounts of fluids, making it feel very male centered.

Here it's less about the almighty rod and more about how they react to each other. Closeups are mostly facial expressions, character posture, kissing/lips, and hands. Seriously, you could have changed the text on page two to "Note: Takina has one (a strapless strap-on)" and literally nothing would need to change.

I wish more futa would do this. Focus less on whether one or both 'has one' and more about, you know, lovely romantic sapphic lovemaking.

maybe because the genre were penis in vagina was from the get go not Romantic sapphic lovemaking??? it’s like some one said, straight sex with boobs and nothing more, this one has more focuses on the other aspects of the sex, WITH extreme genitalia censored :3

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

They got married <3 <3 <3

To reply you must either login or sign up.