Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Wow Makino catching deeper feelings for the Mashiro side too! Let's GOOOOO

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

The chibi character cast for Genji Monogatari is ADORABLE and I love Mashiro for drawing it.

But I wonder... what is Murasaki Shikibu x Sei Shounagon? A yuri doujinshi?

Didn't the author of Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san actually write a manga about that?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The chibi character cast for Genji Monogatari is ADORABLE and I love Mashiro for drawing it.

Didn't the author of Inugami-san and Nekoyama-san actually write a manga about that?

They did.

__toshinou_kyouko_yuru_yuri_drawn_by_namori__943f8c23512b1acef28d53ce169c5909
joined Apr 24, 2020

Mashiro is so precious, bless her.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

get it together you scumbag lord makino!!!! omg sobbing

F9d920758b834e2786c2078ddd4ef15e
joined Feb 6, 2023

"The risk I took was calculated, but man, I am bad at math"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Drinking age in Japan is 20, and US is 21, so if we're measuring how reasonable and responsible a country's laws are by that the US wins.

US: "you can buy guns and due for your country, but not buy a beer"

You can go to Nam but don't even try to buy pisswasser light!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

why is she so stupid LOL

If she made good decisions we'd have to call her Makiyes

Now that is a quality pun.

joined Dec 13, 2020

They did.

And a mighty good work, too. As expected of Kuzushiro.

But reading manga (or a rp doujin) won't help her get into Reiwa. That piece of paper Mashiro hands her has to be some kind of study aid.

I have a modest idea. You know how in the West, when you study the ancient classics, it's almost 100% sure that at some point they will ask you to write an essay comparing Aeschylus, Sophocles, and Euripides?

I suspect in Japan it's the same thing with Murasaki Shikibu and Sei Shounagon, the two lady authors who wrote famous diaries. The paper Mashiro gives to Makino must be a doodley summary of the similarities and differences between the two women and their diaries.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Don't worry,Ko!

Your child will be back from the nursery everyday for sure!

And you've got your husband and very cute editor with you!

joined Feb 11, 2022

Chap 33 page 9

LMFAOOOO I'm deeed , she's like "a straight girl ? in my yuri manga? How is that possible ???"
I love this MC

last edited at May 29, 2023 9:12AM

joined Feb 11, 2022

Chap 33 page 10

I audibly laughed my ass off , I can't with this girl XDDDDDD

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

When you think about it, undertaking this relationship is gonna force Makino to become less scummy. Mashiro is gonna be needy and delicate

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

why is she such a loser daaaamn LOL it's starting to get really sad to watch

I want her to progress to downbad infatuated useless lesbian who no longer needs progress and is completely tamed (but still a complete moron when it comes to anything else) and then on her 20th birthday suddenly progress occurs and she quite literally has to use the restroom out of shock

last edited at Jun 2, 2023 5:32PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Her scummy-ness keeps increasing and I can’t stop laughing.
Poor Mashiro, tho. Hope Makino realises laying a hand on your friend (or letting them lay a hand on you) when they are drunk beyond judgment is also a No-no.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Her scummy-ness keeps increasing and I can’t stop laughing.
Poor Mashiro, tho. Hope Makino realises laying a hand on your friend (or letting them lay a hand on you) when they are drunk beyond judgment is also a No-no.

She pressured her into drinking, I think Makino sees the defenseless of drunkness as a positive. Truly scumtacular.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Making your friend drunk to get them in the mood for sexxx, huh?

Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to suspect the mc is a little bit of a scumbag.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That memo of names,though,that's hilarious.

And if she did study properly,what would've happened?...

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

This level of tension cannot be found even in the best of thrillers. The tension of seeing if Makino's scumminess will be too much at last.

last edited at Jun 3, 2023 12:14PM

bluraspberry Uploader
Chistaki
Bar4bidden
joined Jan 10, 2023

get it together you scumbag lord makino!!!! omg sobbing

please don't let this little shit get a reward for her efforts. She's been determined to make me hate her over the last 5 chapters. This is the least awful recently but please she can not get a win here.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

COME ON MAKINO, DO WHAT I COULDN'T AAAAAAAAH

joined May 29, 2021

People asked for scum and they’re getting scum.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Luigi sez you see how you scum

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Would people be freaking out about this if Mashiro hadn't had her contemplative episode

Because what Makino is doing is on the weak end of scumminess

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

+_+
Now that complicates things... Stupid sisters- girlfriend

To reply you must either login or sign up.