Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Aug 12, 2022

Wish I could import too, had to make do with the ebook for now, mainly to support the author.

joined Aug 12, 2022

@cranscape are you trying to collect the bonus pictures? I have one from the ebook, I don't think it was posted on twitter (I added the author's signature below just in case)

https://i.imgur.com/flSMtoa.png

last edited at May 8, 2023 2:29PM

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

@cranscape are you trying to collect the bonus pictures? I have one from the ebook, I don't think it was posted on twitter (I added the author's signature below just in case)

That is so cute! May my collectionist soul hurt, I like that each version has their unique illustration/magazine, don't why but I like that, it's like each one is special it's way; tho again it hurts my collectionist impulse hahaha

joined Aug 12, 2022

Yeah it can be pretty fun, especially if you can partake. At least it's illustrations, and not the extra chapters that are unique depending on where you buy.

joined Apr 2, 2023

Ooooo... I hadn't seen that one. Must be an ebook only perk. right click save

There are four "magazine"/8p booklets that have short stories in them of Aya and Mitsuki's year together with Aya's camera capturing things connecting them. I'm mainly wanting the booklets because it contains actual story. Even if it's just fluff the two I have are really cute. There are also two postcard sized benefits and I have the movie theater one.

joined Aug 12, 2022

Oh, so it's actual side stories and not just illustration? Now I'm sad xD... If I find anything I'll post it here.

joined Apr 2, 2023

Yes, the ones I have are about a day trip/train ride and a CD store shop hosted wedding. I handed off my two already so you'll get to see those eventually. Then after that we'll be in the same boat. LOL

joined Nov 13, 2022

Im working these days full, but after that I will try to scan them (Spring and Autumm right?) and see the quality my cellphone can reach. I will later inform about that

joined Aug 12, 2022

I see, thank you for your help and chapters descriptions.

last edited at May 10, 2023 1:00AM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It feels like the telling of this story has become more disjoint. Is there a chapter missing or something?

It's always been rapidly jumping forward. Getting two chapters that are directly following each other is very rare in this series ^^;

Yeah, but last chapter was Aya fucking around and get being avoidant, now suddenly they're at a concert live they're best buds and the tension between them is gone.

It feels more disconnected than my recollection of earlier chapters where, even if they weren't directly sequential, they had a logical throughline that you can follow the plot easily. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

It was a little easier when it was just one constant mistaken identity storyline/gags sure, but there still are things linking the story together currently and there's always been an ongoing question to why Mitsuki is in her situation.

[cut]

Okay, sure, that's all true and I'm glad you presumably had fun typing that all out. But that's not the point I'm making.

I'm saying the connective tissue between these two chapters is weak.

That's all.

joined Nov 13, 2022

I was looking at the magazines again and (tho pretty obvious, just me I didn't think it sooner) they are indeed in correlation (Spring Summer Autumm Winter I mean, not the main story) I think. Spolier:

The spring magazine shows Aya with the new camara and her wanting to take a photo together, Summer and Autumm are a photo of Aya (Summer) and Koga (Autumm) taken separatetly, and finally Winter is when Aya got the chance to be in a photo together with Koga

last edited at May 8, 2023 3:35PM

joined Aug 12, 2022

@cranscape, just to make sure. Can you send me the link of magasines you don't have? If they're still available I might beg a friend to get them for me.

@Hamshams, the description seems familiar to something cranscape already wrote above, I wonder if it's the same extras.

joined Nov 13, 2022

@Hamshams, the description seems familiar to something cranscape already wrote above, I wonder if it's the same extras.

Yeap!! is exactly that. Sorry for the confusion, I was just trying to add more info hahaha

joined Aug 12, 2022

No worries, for me at least, all details about these extra pages are welcomed xD. Hopefully I find the 2 magazines with the missing extra chapters still available so that I can share.

joined Nov 13, 2022

Well......I tried to scan the Spring magazine, is really bad quality indeed hahaha but like last resort I had that, and can do the same with the Autumm magazine. But will only gave it to the translator

joined Aug 12, 2022

Yeah, it's best that way. And thanks for the effort.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

it seems that an old familiar have come back into Koga's life just when Aya is getting closer with her. is she related to Koga? is she a past friend? what does she thinks of Koga's new friend, Aya? will this turn into a rivalry that will split Koga and Aya apart?

find out in the next thrilling episode of TGSWIIWAGAA-ZZ.....which will come out depending if the author is too tied up with her novel series which is understandable because everybody is supporting her release.

Blur - Song 2 playing as the ending credit

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(A challenger appears)

DADADADA-DA-DA-DAAAAA

joined Nov 13, 2022

Since I finished my work early and others things, plus now I have daylight and not the artificial light night~ I did a re-take of the scans, not good quality but a sightly~ better, just a bit. I don't think I can do better than that so... sorry... If no one can do a better scan I have already scanned the Spring and Autumm magazines. I have 2 pdfs, the images separately and all that in two rar too, just in case.

Again only will give them to the translator

last edited at May 9, 2023 12:03PM

joined Aug 12, 2022

Thanks again. In case he doesn't see the messages here, you can contact him on discord or reddit if you want.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

Well, send it to me on discord.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I am not reading the spoiler filled conversation because I am scared. Just came here to ask if anyone knows the bands shown on this chapter.
Obvious ones are Iron Maiden, Her's, Sex Pistols, TV Girl, Pink Floyd and Misfits. Maybe The Beatles above Her's. Fleetwood Mac at the bottom right.

No clue about the others. Please help!

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I am not reading the spoiler filled conversation because I am scared. Just came here to ask if anyone knows the bands shown on this chapter.
Obvious ones are Iron Maiden, Her's, Sex Pistols, TV Girl, Pink Floyd and Misfits. Maybe The Beatles above Her's. Fleetwood Mac at the bottom right.

it kinda looks like the Beatles' Let It Be poster. even the small letters seen to spell out, Let It Be. as for the other poster, I can't tell. the one on the far right almost look like the movie poster of Alien, but I could be wrong.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

it kinda looks like the Beatles' Let It Be poster. even the small letters seen to spell out, Let It Be. as for the other poster, I can't tell. the one on the far right almost look like the movie poster of Alien, but I could be wrong.

The LEN one is Van Halen. It's a single cover for Hot for Teacher, they had a special cover for each member apparently. I should add it to the list since I have more than half figured out.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Wow I'm amazed, not only the author was busy with the physical copies and illustrations, they also made an entire full extra long chapter! I wish the best for this series.

Also yeah I'm commenting again because people are more chill now

To reply you must either login or sign up.