Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Apr 12, 2023

Thank you both so much! My friend said those are in fact the ones she was looking for!

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Hiya! Looking for a manga with a teacher who got together with a failing student's mom. Specific details are super vague to me now. The teacher came to the student's apartment to talk to her parent about her grades. I think the student was a gyaru??? and she didn't know that they were having this kind of relationship behind her back. That's all I can remember. Hope you guys can help.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
It's probably this, but lost due to the great Binbou purge:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/6115-ikenai-hito-original-discussion

You can still find it on MD though (Ikenai Hito by Oku Tamamushi)

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Thanks, this is it! Not sure what the Binbou purge was about but I'm happy to at least know the title.

6132d4d0f3ab3c85418979b36515677b
joined Jul 12, 2019

hey idk if this manga got purged but it was about this mom who asks this girl to be her daughter's tutor and the daughter is like a tomboy and the daughter also tells the tutor that she'll teach her the wonders of liking girls, the tutor has big breasts too lol idk if it was deleted but if anyone knows what its called, it'd be a good help

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

hey idk if this manga got purged but it was about this mom who asks this girl to be her daughter's tutor and the daughter is like a tomboy and the daughter also tells the tutor that she'll teach her the wonders of liking girls, the tutor has big breasts too lol idk if it was deleted but if anyone knows what its called, it'd be a good help

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/girls_education
this one?

6132d4d0f3ab3c85418979b36515677b
joined Jul 12, 2019

yes thank you so much!!!

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

I already asked for this one a while ago, but didn't found it, Hope this time it works.

A Madoka magica doujin pre rebellion where an invisible Godoka forces homura to turn into moemura and every atempt to take of either glasses or braids turns out worthless, even when Kyoko sugest to cut the braids off she ends up with a cake smashed to her face

last edited at May 2, 2023 1:54AM

Titanoktonon
Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Natsu%20koi
joined Apr 7, 2021

I'm looking for what I think is a love live doujin - not sure what pairing - where they are wearing hanten jackets with nothing underneath. I think they were sitting (fucking) at a kotatsu. hadaka hanten!

vanilla salt
Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

This.

Yes, thank you. No matter how much i looked the homuraxmadoka tag, i just couldn't find it

joined Sep 5, 2018

This is a korea manhua about two classmate who is secretly a couple the other is blond.
The scenes i remember was
-It was new year with their friends the two of them walk to the beach at night and the other was horny they return and end up making out

-The ending two of them work at the same company

Thank you

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I seem to remember a oneshot very similar to Teardrops in that it features a school girl goïng to piano lessons and meeting someone through that, but unlike that story one of them stops coming to the lessons and it’s all angsty. Am I just misremembering Teardrops or does it really exis?

Official%20beidou%20cropped
joined May 22, 2016

Does anyone know what this is from?

Fuuonghxoamyq12
joined Jun 21, 2022

Searching for a one shot.
The plot centres around two schoolgirls with a passion for art, and grow competitive with each other.
They visit an art supply(?) shop run by an old woman, and buy paint, specifically the brand Schminke(?) I could be wrong but an actual paint brand is named.
I vaguely remember the end scene being the old woman passes away unexpectedly the next time the girls visit after having a fight between them, leaving them guilty.

And that's about all I can describe. :,D
It is a vague and choppy description, sorry for that. I appreciate any help as I really liked the art style of this manga.

joined May 23, 2017

Does anyone know what this is from?

What are the chances in webtoon

Yuki Kitsune
Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Searching for a one shot.
The plot centres around two schoolgirls with a passion for art, and grow competitive with each other.
They visit an art supply(?) shop run by an old woman, and buy paint, specifically the brand Schminke(?) I could be wrong but an actual paint brand is named.
I vaguely remember the end scene being the old woman passes away unexpectedly the next time the girls visit after having a fight between them, leaving them guilty.

And that's about all I can describe. :,D
It is a vague and choppy description, sorry for that. I appreciate any help as I really liked the art style of this manga.

The Two of the Art Club

Fuuonghxoamyq12
joined Jun 21, 2022

The Two of the Art Club

YES thank you <3

joined Jan 21, 2020

So im not sure if this was even a thing, but i seem to remember a scene where one of the girls is in a wheelchair (disability tag probably) and her friend gets frustrated or annoyed and leaves. Then later on she realizes that that just leaves the other girl stuck there and is filled with regret and runs back. Might be something similar, might not even exist, but if any1 knows something like this, much appreciated.

last edited at May 13, 2023 3:17AM

LilyScentedBubbleBath
Img_20200913_125333_706
joined Sep 15, 2020

Searching for this one nsfw oneshot where it's three girls in a party together:: one of them is a thief, an elf mage, and a priestess. They have crazy amounts of sex, slimes are involved, there was this one tentacle monster too, but they have really wholesome interactions in between. It's cute. Can't find it anywhere though so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the title- I'll love you forever </3

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

Searching for this one nsfw oneshot where it's three girls in a party together:: one of them is a thief, an elf mage, and a priestess. They have crazy amounts of sex, slimes are involved, there was this one tentacle monster too, but they have really wholesome interactions in between. It's cute. Can't find it anywhere though so if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has the title- I'll love you forever </3

« Nakayoshi Onna Boukensha wa Yoru ni Naru to Yadoya de Mechakucha Ecchi Suru » ?

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

@Ensel already gave you the answer, so i'll just add that it was pulled from the reader (at the artist request iirc).
Forum thread's still there
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/20129-party-of-female-adventurers-fuck-a-lot-at-the-inn-once-nighttime-comes-discussion?page=2

i dont know where im supposed to post this but ill post it here. where can i find the fully translated version of Adabana by NON? ive only read up until to chapter 18 and i doubt its finished. but if it is, please tell me

last edited at May 14, 2023 4:31PM by

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

What’s the story with girl and the nurse? There’s like a club that the girl goes to where she’s familiar with the staff.

This?

To reply you must either login or sign up.