Forum › Posts by Cluslan

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

This is a korea manhua about two classmate who is secretly a couple the other is blond.
The scenes i remember was
-It was new year with their friends the two of them walk to the beach at night and the other was horny they return and end up making out

-The ending two of them work at the same company

Thank you

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

Looking for this cute manga about a girl who made snowman and she put a scarf on it and summer came the snow woman comes to life and wishes she wants to stay with the girl
Thank you

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

This manga is about a her friend who is secretly Inlove with her

Any other hints? This describes quite a large part of the manga on this site.

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Sounds like You are totally in love with me, aren't you? (which was indeed the first thing I thought of even after your original post).

Thank you

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

Any other hints? This describes quite a large part of the manga on this site.

Oh sorry. Um the girl is tall and her classmate who is secretly in love with her is small and sometimes jealous when she talks to other girls in her class. she even saw drawing of herself when the tall girl borrowed notes from her

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

I forgot about this manga about the blond rich girl wants the other girl to fall for her and the other girl just wanted to be friends and the rich girl insisted that they should be lovers and when she tie her hair they're friends That's all i remember the plot is about thanks in advance

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 9:55PM

Cluslan
joined Sep 5, 2018

This mnga where is about a two classmate where the female blond is being touch by a female short hair with glasses she doesn't speak despite the protest of the blond until they graduate i think its colored manga

last edited at Jul 16, 2022 1:35AM