Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

So in regards to the new chapters on Mangadex, 115 and 116 in particular...

What the fuck? How dare this series actually make me cry?

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It says a lot about a series when you have 3 different groups/people trying to get it TL'ed

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

It says a lot about a series when you have 3 different groups/people trying to get it TL'ed

This series is the scanlator killer. Yuri Ichigo picks it up, and then goes completely dark. Cyan Stream picks it up, and then burns out. Even the Chads have to take it slow to avoid its wrath.

joined Feb 1, 2021

It's interesting how being able to read a bunch of chapters at once changes it. The more intimate scenes suffer a little when they don't have time to smolder, but the farcical parts are better when they can move faster.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Looks like there is someone else doing scanlations of this, I will leave it to them then! Hopefully someone will post it here too

So you deem their quality acceptable?

I can’t decide which anime-villain/scary-authority voice this comment should be read in.

last edited at Apr 8, 2023 7:41AM

joined Aug 29, 2019

Looks like there is someone else doing scanlations of this, I will leave it to them then! Hopefully someone will post it here too

i can’t decide which anime-villain/scary-authority voice this comment should be read in.

One that insistently demands an answer because it doesn't want to remain in the limbo of deciding whether to wait for the TLs to arrive here and risk spoilers from careless users, get off the thread for an unknown length of time, or hop on Mangadex to get it over with.

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 3:37PM

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Awww, hug from behind is nice and good but I thought we were getting a princess carry from that one page...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

i can’t decide which anime-villain/scary-authority voice this comment should be read in.

One that insistently demands an answer because it doesn't want to remain in the limbo of deciding whether to wait for the TLs to arrive here and risk spoilers from careless users, get off the thread for an unknown length of time, or hop on Mangadex to get it over with.

It's really less about that and more about whether there will be anything to wait for at all, seeing how Tsuki-chan also has the Chads no Teikoku tag, making that comment essentially a declaration of the Chads dropping this series in favor of whoever else is doing it. So it would be good to know if the other translation is actually worth this, since there have also been plenty of series sniped like this by rather questionable translators.

joined Aug 29, 2019

It's really less about that and more about whether there will be anything to wait for at all, seeing how Tsuki-chan also has the Chads no Teikoku tag, making that comment essentially a declaration of the Chads dropping this series in favor of whoever else is doing it. So it would be good to know if the other translation is actually worth this, since there have also been plenty of series sniped like this by rather questionable translators.

Yeah, I know. I haven't read the spoilered contents, but I didn't really see any complaints. Guess it's good enough to take the plunge.

Edit: Read up to and including ch. 107 just now. The translation itself is okay, but it's a solo job with what feels like little TS and probably no redrawing. It's fair enough to give it a chance, let's see how long xKs keeps it up.

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 5:36PM

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

HINO NO

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Yeah, I know. I haven't read the spoilered contents, but I didn't really see any complaints. Guess it's good enough to take the plunge.

Edit: Read up to and including ch. 107 just now. The translation itself is okay, but it's a solo job with what feels like little TS and probably no redrawing. It's fair enough to give it a chance, let's see how long xKs keeps it up.

I think the quality is p servicable at the very least. I can't judge the translation itself but things make sense, flow well and the typesetting looks neatly done.
Personally i view redrawing as mostly optional anyway (i tend to prefer the "leave OG sfx and put romanji/translation next to them" way) and they do seem to do their research and stuff. Can't complain so far. Def better than the three chapters before xKs started that were literally just MTLs.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I didn’t even know there were such things as CPR mouth guards.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I think the quality is p servicable at the very least. I can't judge the translation itself but things make sense, flow well and the typesetting looks neatly done.
Personally i view redrawing as mostly optional anyway (i tend to prefer the "leave OG sfx and put romanji/translation next to them" way) and they do seem to do their research and stuff. Can't complain so far. Def better than the three chapters before xKs started that were literally just MTLs.

It's really growing on me and I take back what I said.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Looking forward to this showing up here in any form, because there’s lots to talk about.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Looking forward to this showing up here in any form, because there’s lots to talk about.

Being caught up to 118 now I can only agree.
Doesn't seem like xKs has slowed down yet, so I'm sure we'll be moving along even further in the next few days, since the original is approaching the 130s apparently.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Being caught up to 118 now I can only agree.
Doesn't seem like xKs has slowed down yet, so I'm sure we'll be moving along even further in the next few days, since the original is approaching the 130s apparently.

Not to mention it seems to release weekly~

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Honestly, Hino isn't even at fault here.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

To be fair, Hino is pretty darn cool, I get why people would fall for her instantly.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

"So you're a lolicon, Hino?"

joined May 24, 2014

This is a very silly twist

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

this is certainly an interesting development XD i mean, she's an elementary student so there really isn't any real threat here right?? RIGHT? jealous koguma is nice though. hopefully we get to see hino console her in the next chapter

joined Aug 29, 2019

This is getting out of hand. Now Cuetie also want in on the action!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hold on Koguma, fir all you know that girl is normal sized for her age

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Koguma, murdered by loli...

To reply you must either login or sign up.