Forum › Liar Satsuki Can See Death discussion

joined Nov 6, 2021

They don't sedate the pacient for a endoscopy in Japan???? That's soo awful wtf

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

Satsuki's phone got thrown through a window and destroyed, it's not clear what happened to Michiru's. If she had it on her when she got hit by lightning it's probably broken.

I assumed that this scene was supposed to imply that the reason she went outside was because she reälized she didn’t have her phone on her, hence it was likely just in her bag the whole time (and not destroyed)

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 7:02AM

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

finally caught up after a year of not keeping tabs on this series! i fucking love the thrill this manga has. whatever happened to komachi? havent seen her in forever shes kinda just disappeared? giving massive yandere vibes.
(plot twist shes causing the bodies cus shes loves satsuki LMAO)

akira is best girl tho

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Read the new chapter and I gotta say... CALLED IT!
Analyzing bangs wasn't for nothing.

joined May 28, 2018

So the EpiPen is gone, which caused bug girl's death. I wonder if the girl who hates Seo so much has stolen it to do something to her.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The bug girl better make it,gotta get more cool bug facts.

Giant Hornets,though,they're beasts when slaughtering European Honeybees by the hundreds for that sweet honey and larvae.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I assume Itou's death is just a warm up to kickstart this arc, it doesn't seem like she should be very hard to save but then we'll move on to more serious events, possibly involving Miho and Seo. Kinda like when Satsuki prevented Seo's death but then Michiru died.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

My guess is that Satsuki has a spare EpiPen in that backpack of hers, so the Bug Girl gets to see another day.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

My guess is that Satsuki has a spare EpiPen in that backpack of hers, so the Bug Girl gets to see another day.

Of course. The author wouldn’t kill Bug Girl, it’d cause an outrage from the fans, they would persecute him.

I assume Itou's death is just a warm up to kickstart this arc, it doesn't seem like she should be very hard to save but then we'll move on to more serious events, possibly involving Miho and Seo. Kinda like when Satsuki prevented Seo's death but then Michiru died.

My guess is Seo will die for real this time, specially because it looks like Shima knows what she did and will probably sabotage Satsuki’s saving her at the last moment.

Additionally, there is like 3 “players” against Seo: StuCo, Shima, and that girl who’s been bullied and hates Seo. One of them is bound to try something, but I bet Miho will ultimately cause her death to be fulfilled because as Satsuki’s ally she has a power to prevent her from succeeding that people from outside the circle don’t.

I feel bad for Seo, if she really forgot everything. There is the possibility she’s faking it — in that case, it’d be “ok” with her dying. (Wouldn’t want anyone to die and I’d rather see people be reformed, but this ain’t that type of manga)

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 10:14AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Honestly given the way Teach is running after Satsuki I think this one is also going to be the life she saves that fully convinces Teach she knows what she's doing and where he becomes a part of the trust circle.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I love how quickly Satsuki became invested in eating bugs

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Just went back to reread chapter 1. I wonder what could’ve happened that would make Satsuki regret saving Komachi, considering how much she values human lives! Obviously, the implication is that saving her is going to cause more deaths (somewhat akin to the trolley problem), but curious about how it’s going to go down.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Just went back to reread chapter 1. I wonder what could’ve happened that would make Satsuki regret saving Komachi, considering how much she values human lives! Obviously, the implication is that saving her is going to cause more deaths (somewhat akin to the trolley problem), but curious about how it’s going to go down.

She regrets it because Komachi is the fucking antichrist.

jk, my bet is that it caused a chain reaction. The reason why her death specifically was what caused it is still unknown, but it has to be something major since Satsuki’s been preventing deaths at school way before Komachi’s — which is what earned her the nickname.

I think I’ve written a little analysis about this back in August. Here it is.

And @blureading’s reply to my comment is also pretty nice. After re-reading it now I have to say I 100% agreed.

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 4:50PM

sweetjalapeno15
Ne
joined Nov 21, 2017

can akira and satsuki pleaseee get together already it hurts

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

can akira and satsuki pleaseee get together already it hurts

my good fellow the series is not about this. there’s people that are DYING!!!!

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

God I love Satsuki, she is just so awkward

Also bug girl will be another addition to Satsuki's harem won't she?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

God I love Satsuki, she is just so awkward

Also bug girl will be another addition to Satsuki's harem won't she?

bug girl to have a nice bug eating date with.

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 6:41PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

"Asian giant hornets inject 28 times more venoms than your average honeybee in a single sting. That is very cool."

Spoken like a true madman

Also, what ever happened to Komachi? I thought she was gonna gave a bigger role but she disappeared completely after a few arcs.

last edited at Mar 23, 2023 11:09PM

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Also, what ever happened to Komachi? I thought she was gonna gave a bigger role but she disappeared completely after a few arcs.

Komachi comes and goes like a sleep paralysis demon. A lot of major subplots fade in and out, like Akira's dad, but I think Ryoko might have a hard time writing Komachi for extended periods without the other girls realizing how dangerously weird she is. Last time we saw her she was throwing Satsuki off a roof and now Satsuki's daydreaming about going on a festival date with her, complete with a sneaky heart balloon. But this little arc with Ami could be a good way to on-ramp Komachi back into the plot since they're best friends.

At the very least Ryoko's having fun with her. When Ami first proposed the bug eating cafe, Komachi was the only one in class not disgusted. And of course she gave her a vote.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I love how quickly Satsuki became invested in eating bugs

Satsuki is gullible AF, but in this case, she just got swept along by the Bug Girl's genuine passion. If it weren't for the systemic cultural stigma against bugs (which Satsuki, pure as she is, doesn't even realize is there), the whole class would have gotten swept up by that passion.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Page 15~19 reminding me that this is really just a drama-filled superhero story without the spandex. There are action movie heroes with less stamina than Satsuki.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Please not bug girl. Please.
Please she's SO SWEET-

Also, why the heck did that hornet sting her? It wasn't provoked in any way that I can tell, unless there really were some larvae left and it was protecting them(though I doubt it, I don't think it'd leave them out in the open like that).
As far as I know, hornets and wasps went attack unless provoked or you run from them(why do the angry yellow stabby bugs have a strong chase instinct. why.), though I may be getting them mixed up with the behaviour of yellowjackets.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Please not bug girl. Please.
Please she's SO SWEET-

Also, why the heck did that hornet sting her? It wasn't provoked in any way that I can tell, unless there really were some larvae left and it was protecting them(though I doubt it, I don't think it'd leave them out in the open like that).
As far as I know, hornets and wasps went attack unless provoked or you run from them(why do the angry yellow stabby bugs have a strong chase instinct. why.), though I may be getting them mixed up with the behaviour of yellowjackets.

Maybe it was aggrevated since the nest was disposed of

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

I swear to God that if in the next chapters it's shown that the president is somehow behind that wasp attack I'm gonna lose it

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I came for the delinquent yuri and the batshit nice girl, but I stayed for Itou. I love an ascended background/extra character.

Also, why the heck did that hornet sting her? It wasn't provoked in any way that I can tell

" I steeng becoz I love. "

last edited at Mar 25, 2023 1:40PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.