Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

joined May 26, 2021

Yeah this wasnt surprising at all xd what surprised me though is that the father is a Reindeer XD but anyways, good to see that their marriage wasnt bad and that both parents had a hard time at the idea first finally some depiction of straightness not being synonymous of asshole

which is fortunately not surprising as Mito herself has a child
I myself have only found like three yuri works where straightness isn't like cheating/"awful ex/side relationship"/"rude and horny boys" and just as two people loving each other the same way yuri is
this, Himitsu Hitotsu and a year of springs

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Boom! Pow! Bang! Crash! Comics aren't just for kids anymore.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Wait.... Is-is this futa?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

honestly I am surprised this was resolved without revealing Aki to be secretly wolfa royalty, and it's just a true love breaks all chains kind of deal, not a complaint of course I guess she was just a butler after all.

Now all that's left is the last chapter, which will be the wedding I'd assume.

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 10:39AM

Ppp
joined Sep 6, 2018

the author want to kill us with sugar overdose

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Espectacular!
The princess even ride her, that is fantastic

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Nice, sometimes it really is just that easy <3

Wait.... Is-is this futa?

From the look of the previous page Momo is straddling one of Aki's legs and grinding against it

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nicely solved.

And nothing makes Momo happy quite like realizing her lover wanting her right there had nothing to do with the moon.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Nice chapter. Really nice.

... very surprised nothing about Aki's background came up. Which makes it all the more admirable.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And also!!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Nice chapter. Really nice.

... very surprised nothing about Aki's background came up. Which makes it all the more admirable.

There's still a chance it comes up if Aki's family is at the wedding. But, of course, it doesn't seem to have anything to do with resolving the plot.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ok some of the sex panels make it look as if Aki had a dick, which is fine by me but makes me wonder if this could have some omegaverse shenanigans we havent noticed, we know for a fact that omegaverse leans into mixing human and animal behavior and this story kind of does the same too

I may be overthinking this but eh, it could be.

In other news, yet again this is fluffy af and even more so bc aki didnt need of the full moon to have courage

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 11:32AM

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I was not paying attention to the tags so the moment they started fucking caught me off guard lol

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

And people were going mental over this stereotypical scenario as if it could end up in anything but a fluffy ending. Is that a pun considering we're in the sheep kingdom? Aki's gayness being too bright for people to handle was great, and Momo's mom was great too.
Also, does that mean that Aki glowed up? Is she royalty now? A wolf in sheep clothing type royalty? Well, not "yet".
Speaking of our favorite wolf, I thought there's be a bit more around her. The story had so many weirdly ominous references and such.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ok some of the sex panels make it look as if Aki had a dick, which is fine by me but makes me wonder if this could have some omegaverse shenanigans we havent noticed, we know for a fact that omegaverse leans into mixing human and animal behavior and this story kind of does the same too

I may be overthinking this but eh, it could be.

I cannot pass up the chance to type a sentence I have never had occasion to use in the Dynasty forums before:

I'm not seeing any dicks here.

joined Jun 12, 2015

That's it? Nothing to worry about? What about them making an heir in the future? No problem? The LOVE was the only problem? What? Fluffy yet stupid. Also what's with that sex position?

joined Jun 21, 2021

Also, does that mean that Aki glowed up? Is she royalty now? A wolf in sheep clothing type royalty? Well, not "yet".

According to Wikipedia Aki would take the title of princess consort once they are formally married,and later Queen consort once Momo becomes Queen regnant. While Aki herself still wouldn't technically be royalty, and doesn't share Momo's political/military power, she will have the same social rank and status as her spouse.

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

My theory:
They need the moon to activate Aki's D...eez Nuts!... sorry, cannot help it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As for the now also added volume 4 extra: Clever girl.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Most are prob joking but y'all really never seen a dick/strap-less cowgirl before? It's not that uncommon, def makes more sense than the strapless doggy-style that some yuri mangaka seem to love for who knows what reason xD

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Most are prob joking but y'all really never seen a dick/strap-less cowgirl before? It's not that uncommon, def makes more sense than the strapless doggy-style that some yuri mangaka seem to love for who knows what reason xD

I’ve seen dry humping in a cowgirl so not that surprising for that position but I think the doggy style with both Aki’s hands nowhere near Momo’s baby making station looks the most suspicious. It’ll probably be clarified if this was surprisingly an omegaverse or futaAki manga if the next chapter is a time skip with babies lol.

It was just funny and fitting that the sex scenes used more animalistic positions than just the usual missionary.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

According to Wikipedia Aki would take the title of princess consort once they are formally married,and later Queen consort once Momo becomes Queen regnant. While Aki herself still wouldn't technically be royalty, and doesn't share Momo's political/military power, she will have the same social rank and status as her spouse.

so like they haven't come up a lot but everyone sure is forgetting Momo is the youngest of three sisters. She's at best third in line for becoming queen

That's it? Nothing to worry about? What about them making an heir in the future? No problem? The LOVE was the only problem? What? Fluffy yet stupid. Also what's with that sex position?

Also it's extremely fine for her to marry for love at this point, she has exactly zero obligations to provide an heir and it might even be better for her not to have any children so there would be less of a chance of a succession crisis down the line.

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 12:54PM

joined Jul 8, 2020

Momo : Momo is really happy....

Me too Momo, me too

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Personally, I am glad it didn't go down the route of the secret royalty copout.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

oh while rereading the first chapter to make sure of Momo's exact position in the line to the throne, I was reminded that Aki has like tons of scars that have seemingly disappeared when she and Momo had sex in the latest chapter.

Fucked up, I guess a sheep a day keeps the scars away.

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 1:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.