Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

joined Jul 13, 2021

I'm curious why the the author never shows the mcs nips just like the other characters.

joined Nov 30, 2011

Damn. That chapter was really good! And figured she was ancient Mesopotamian or thereabouts. Looking forward to how this all wraps up!

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

After the tiny bit of a preview from his fanbox, (I am a high queen), 45 will gonna drive us nuts, ,as in, having a super cliffhanger. Also he will submit 46 probably next week.

Damn I am already screaming in pain and excitement

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 10:07PM

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

It is 45, not 46 final, so why on earth does 45 end this way? I actually wept and I cannot recall when was the last time I did that for a manga or anime, ie. Grave of the flyer fires. I do not plan to write any comment, the only comment I will put down is, gather your tissue paper and be ready.
If this were 46, I won't even know what to do. 45, as melancholy as it is, still has one chapter (46) coming, maybe we have a happy ending ,but Show has been digging this hole all along and we do not know.. Loli or Josei or Yuri, Show has never written a tragedy, I hope that 46 will have a happy ending, just like every single manga he drew. The bigger the hole, the harder it is to write a complex ending.
Well, next month will come and go quickly.
Thank GOD this so called "show down" ended quickly. We will just left 1 more chapter., maybe a Show comedy interlude?
This is very upsetting. If this ends up as a tragedy, something got to in exchange in the plot. Ichika is very very brave,
Sensei please give us a happy ending, no matter how screwed up the plot becomes. Lets hope this is just a super-super cliff hanger. I am not even sure I have the mental state to finish 46 when it comes out.

Bro, for the love of god please don't spoil shit. Put == signs around your post if you are going to spoil shit. Literally 99% of us have not even read it nor do we even know what you are talking about.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 12:55AM

104001606_p0_master1200
joined Feb 27, 2023

^ As you wish, I deleted them.
The only thing I give out is that 45 is a tragedy. After that, I wrote nothing at all. No plot given, no character to show up, but I mentioned even I myself cannot account how many characters in that chapter. I have no clue about 46, and as a High Queen I will never post anything about the manga 's plot, it is a trust that Show to his fans, don't copy and post it somewhere else. (Copy all you want if you become a patron). After all, there is no telling what the plot of 46 is about. I am just preparing the worst.

I do have to congratulate sensei. Vampeerz is not his best non Lolicon work. I still get hooked on it after 40+ chapters. He is very good at giving hints and cliffhanger and teaser. I think his Prism monkey on his back has finally gone, He is now a legitimate Yuri and josei mangaka. Sunday GX is a very important anthology, so Sensei now made it and became a big time artist.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 1:04AM

Kira-min
joined Jan 27, 2023

^ As you wish, I deleted them.
The only thing I give out is that 45 is a tragedy. After that, I wrote nothing at all. No plot given, no character to show up, but I mentioned even I myself cannot account how many characters in that chapter. I have no clue about 46, and as a High Queen I will never post anything about the manga 's plot, it is a trust that Show to his fans, don't copy and post it somewhere else. (Copy all you want if you become a patron). After all, there is no telling what the plot of 46 is about. I am just preparing the worst.

You didn't have to delete it. The spoiler tags with a warning would have been suffice. Just some small edits, really.

104001606_p0_master1200
joined Feb 27, 2023

^
I am going to check his fanbox to see hints of 46.. Turns out 46 is in 3-coma. 29 pages. Sensei put squares and out of focus teasing all of us. If his workload is normal, then expect he will turn in the storyboard on the 7th. He always submit two chapters ahead. Also he is still drawing Loliero.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 1:11AM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

If this manga doesn't get a happy ending I am gonna throw hands fr

104001606_p0_master1200
joined Feb 27, 2023

If this manga doesn't get a happy ending I am gonna throw hands fr

I have four different (official) translation, If it does not get a happy ending, I will be pissed. Even if Show sent me the autograph volume 9, I will just put it somewhere in my book case.
I cannot recall when is the last time that a Yuri manga would end up being a tragedy plot. The most recent one being vampire-chan & junior-chan. I think if you make it to 9 volume in a yuri series, the readers deserve something to feel good about. Maybe I was also mis-informed, but I have never heard of a 9 volume series. Usually 10, 11, 12, and 5. 9 is very odd.

The only compromise I see is to

look for Enlil and then turn things around, even though Enlil already gave a warning, it is a possibility because Enlil likes Ichika.

last edited at Mar 17, 2023 3:48AM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Honestly Aria has explicitly wanted to die like this since the start anyway and who knows maybe with the all-knowledge that the the god of Lilus gave her Ichika now knows the secret of like reincarnation or some shit and will be able to find baby Aria just fine.

last edited at Mar 19, 2023 6:05PM

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

Honestly Aria has explicitly wanted to die like this since the start anyway and who knows maybe the all-knowledge that the the god of Lilus gave her Ichika now knows the secret of like reincarnation or some shit and will be able to find baby Aria just fine.

It'll be an interesting final chapter for sure.

%d0%a1%d1%83%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82%d1%82%d0%b0%20%d1%81%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%b8%d1%82%d1%8c%d1%81%d1%8f@2x@0,25x
joined Sep 16, 2021

Like what the actual fuck

joined Feb 23, 2023

Just my theory (based on nothing, just trying to guess)
i THINK that Ichika just killed the Lilu God. But Aria will survive

last edited at Mar 19, 2023 6:13PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not reincarnation plz

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Just...what...like god I am gonna cry...ok I need reincarnations or whatever just keep them together I want happy ending legit ;_;

joined Jun 11, 2021

yeah i don't know, given the tone of the series up until now a tragedy ending just aint it, if it does end up that way. if its some reincarnation bullshit im gonna be pissed. it feels like with this final arc the author decided he wanted to write a different genre. well regardless of how it turns out, this has been one of my favorites over the years, so i'm glad we got as much as we did.

joined Aug 21, 2017

love a manga that has a funny anthropomorphic creator deity. Just bonk her on the head with your weird skull tentacle. that character archetype just goes hard.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Ichika would've had a much harder time stabbing Aria if she was definitively killing her. There's something more behind it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Holy that cliffhanger.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

45.22 panel 3 confused me, so I had to look back a bit.
I wonder if stabbing the thingy has any implications

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

inch.... resting.....

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

Feel like the god saying about there will be consequences for her is a pretty big hint of how this will possibly go down in a couple ways.

Dunno how do spoiler tags though;

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 12:42AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Are the othe Vampires/Lilu guys not immortal too?
Why are they chill with eternity then?

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Oh wow, we've come a long way, I'm so gonna miss this series and its shenanigans, can't wait for the last chapter! (and cry)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Are the othe Vampires/Lilu guys not immortal too?
Why are they chill with eternity then?

If nothing else, they're mostly a LOT younger.
Also, they're idiots. Probably takes longer to get tired of eternity if you're an idiot.

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 3:13AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.