Forum › What's that manga called?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yo, I'm looking for one where one of the girl's heart is weak so she has a heart transplant with the other but now they have half a robotic heart (I think) and the caveat is neither of their heartbeats can go super high and they have an app where they can see each other's pulse? I might be remembering that detail wrong, but I hope someone remembers or can find it for me. Thank you in advance!

Heart Gifts

joined Dec 8, 2022

on this site, I remember reading a one-shot where two girls are watching a horror movie. one is spooked and the other makes fun of her. the next section shows the two as a couple in adulthood, either watching the same one again or another horror. the spooked girl I think is tearing up watching the heroine get killed in front of the main hero. spooked girl's gf almost makes fun of her again, but then she pictures herself in the hero's shoes, cradling her slain gf. I think the last panel was the two gfs cuddling after having reached that understanding.

this

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

i don't remember a ton of details because it was a long time ago, but a girl's friend dies and is temporarily replaced by an alien while her body is being repaired, the alien replacement is obsessed with ice cream and their friend group is trying to film a movie or something??

This!

08bfe81a-adc0-4b62-8695-fb0e9feb4b41
joined Nov 14, 2022

I’m trying to find a story I’m sure I read here, it was a story following a girl through her whole life. I remember the whole plot just can’t find it with tags, it starts with her as a child and her teacher telling her two girls can’t get married, then she dates a guy for like one panel then meets a cute tomboy in college, gets drunk and sleeps with her ending up with them getting married and ends with her on her death bed, happy.

last edited at Mar 13, 2023 7:21AM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I’m trying to find a story I’m sure I read here, it was a story following a girl through her whole life. I remember the whole plot just can’t find it with tags, it starts with her as a child and her teacher telling her two girls can’t get married, then she dates a guy for like one panel then meets a cute tomboy in college, gets drunk and sleeps with her ending up with them getting married and ends with her on her death bed, happy.

I think it was called Born This Way. It was a one-shot that the author asked to be removed.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Here. The author posted it on twitter

08bfe81a-adc0-4b62-8695-fb0e9feb4b41
joined Nov 14, 2022

That explains why I couldn’t find it, thank you!

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The name is on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it since I want to see if it ever received further translation. It's a yuri story that takes place in a Spirited Away-style inn that straddles the mundane and spirit realms. It has a bunch of cute Kitsune working as attendants mostly serving various kami guests. It was made into a solid anime about half a decade ago.

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 3:32PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The name is on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. It's a yuri story that takes place in a Spirited Away-style inn that straddles the mundane and spirit realms. It has a bunch of cute Kitsune working as attendants mostly serving various kami guests. It was made into a solid anime about half a decade ago.

Konohana Kitan

Also Konohanatei Kitan before its relaunch as the former.

last edited at Mar 16, 2023 3:34PM

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

The name is on the tip of my tongue and it's driving me nuts that I can't remember it. It's a yuri story that takes place in a Spirited Away-style inn that straddles the mundane and spirit realms. It has a bunch of cute Kitsune working as attendants mostly serving various kami guests. It was made into a solid anime about half a decade ago.

Konohana Kitan

Thank you.

Stuff
joined May 28, 2022

this is what I remember. There was a woman that was interested in another woman she may have seen in a convenience store. She knew that the other woman liked girls younger than her (because she saw the magazines she reads) so she disguised herself as a younger girl. she then pretended to have run away from home and so the woman took her in and kept pestering her to call her parents. She tries to make moves on the woman and they sleep together she has a scare that shes slept with a minor but then the woman finally admits that she was just dressing younger because she saw the magazines the other woman looks at. I think its an older manga.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Hello. I'm looking for a manga, I think it's a one-shot wherein the girl is guessing her friend's crush but then they hold hands yadayada, she realized she's her friend's crush.

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Woman meets high school sweetheart as adults but the other one doesn't remember and as a revenge for dumping her, makes her fall in love again so she can left her as she did in HS

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

this is what I remember. There was a woman that was interested in another woman she may have seen in a convenience store. She knew that the other woman liked girls younger than her (because she saw the magazines she reads) so she disguised herself as a younger girl. she then pretended to have run away from home and so the woman took her in and kept pestering her to call her parents. She tries to make moves on the woman and they sleep together she has a scare that shes slept with a minor but then the woman finally admits that she was just dressing younger because she saw the magazines the other woman looks at. I think its an older manga.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_room

Fb_img_1492462408743
joined Jan 18, 2014

Woman meets high school sweetheart as adults but the other one doesn't remember and as a revenge for dumping her, makes her fall in love again so she can left her as she did in HS

Nevermind, i found it
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/roundabout#2

Image_2022-09-30_164613543
joined Apr 4, 2020

I'm looking for a one shot that I have read on this site. There was a blond girl and a short hair girl, the blond girl was kind of a player, and she named her ex-girlfriends as Ms A, Ms B, Ms C... At the end of the story, the short hair girl ate something sweet that the blond girl got from her ex-girlfriend despite hating sweet stuff.

joined Apr 28, 2022

here is all the details i can remember! it was a multi chaptered manga. there were two women that had a really close friendship. both of them had frequent boyfriends here and there, but they enjoyed playing with each other a lot. like they'd tease the other in public or do it in somewhat crowded places. their relationship felt very natural and loose despite all the sex and they loved each other a lot even if they were with other men.

i remember two scenes very vividly: in one of them, they were doing it on a bed. one of them was doing her from behind with her fingers and i think she said something like "huh, so this is the view men get to see regularly... its beautiful". then she told her "hey so i heard it feels really good from both sides. wanna try?" and then she does it anyway and the bottom squirmed a lot and made both of them fall off the bed... they just laughed it off. the other scene was just them in the afterglow after doing it. the moon was shining through the window, and one said "you look beautiful under the moonlight". i think that may be perhaps related to the title of the manga but i can't for the life of me remember what it was...

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

here is all the details i can remember! it was a multi chaptered manga. there were two women that had a really close friendship. both of them had frequent boyfriends here and there, but they enjoyed playing with each other a lot. like they'd tease the other in public or do it in somewhat crowded places. their relationship felt very natural and loose despite all the sex and they loved each other a lot even if they were with other men.

i remember two scenes very vividly: in one of them, they were doing it on a bed. one of them was doing her from behind with her fingers and i think she said something like "huh, so this is the view men get to see regularly... its beautiful". then she told her "hey so i heard it feels really good from both sides. wanna try?" and then she does it anyway and the bottom squirmed a lot and made both of them fall off the bed... they just laughed it off. the other scene was just them in the afterglow after doing it. the moon was shining through the window, and one said "you look beautiful under the moonlight". i think that may be perhaps related to the title of the manga but i can't for the life of me remember what it was...

Maka-Maka by Kishi Torajirou

joined Sep 13, 2021

a manga where a girl meets a ghost that see can only see with her phone or computers. at the end the ghost go to the afterlife where it's revealed she is only in a coma but can't come back to the world of the living because everyone forgot her. but then the girl arrives at the hospital and try to kiss her but she comes back to life with her memory.

Image_2022-09-30_164613543
joined Apr 4, 2020

a manga where a girl meets a ghost that see can only see with her phone or computers. at the end the ghost go to the afterlife where it's revealed she is only in a coma but can't come back to the world of the living because everyone forgot her. but then the girl arrives at the hospital and try to kiss her but she comes back to life with her memory.

This?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuurii#1

joined Aug 26, 2022

Hello, I'm trying to find a manga that I read on here about six months ago-ish -- I think it might have been new at the time but it might have been an older one that I stumbled on after looking through an author's list of works. It was about a girl who lives in a coastal town on an island who is bullied by other girls, and a gyaru-y girl from the city who comes to visit/live there and also gets in a fight with the bullies. Both girls hang out on an isolated beach, and I think there was a whole thing about a sea monster or like a local island deity or something of that nature? It mighr have been a one-shot but it might have been a short, four or five chapter thing.

last edited at Apr 1, 2023 10:44PM

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This?

joined Aug 26, 2022

This?

That's it! Thank you so much

joined Apr 29, 2020

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

joined Apr 29, 2020

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

To reply you must either login or sign up.