Forum › Posts by killbill

killbill
joined Dec 8, 2022

on this site, I remember reading a one-shot where two girls are watching a horror movie. one is spooked and the other makes fun of her. the next section shows the two as a couple in adulthood, either watching the same one again or another horror. the spooked girl I think is tearing up watching the heroine get killed in front of the main hero. spooked girl's gf almost makes fun of her again, but then she pictures herself in the hero's shoes, cradling her slain gf. I think the last panel was the two gfs cuddling after having reached that understanding.

this

killbill
joined Dec 8, 2022

is it from the same author as that manga about sister-stalker? Because designs are super similar.

where'd that one go anyway

right here

last edited at Feb 17, 2023 1:36AM

killbill
joined Dec 8, 2022

I've been trying to find this manga for years.
The title was kind of long.

I'll describe it:

It appears the world lost all men.
It takes place at a privileged school.
There is a fancy walled garden inside where something like a kiss or something would bond together girls at the school.
I remember a chapter where the main character was trying to prune the garden wall as a task.

What stands out about the series is how people reproduce.
The manga artist came up with a rather complicated way how humans have evolved so women can reproduce with each other. Something about stigma to stigma plant reproduction was mentioned, I think.
The artist said that their editor told them to drop the lengthy explanation, since it bordered on scifi.

Any thoughts?

could it be Love DNA XX or Eden no Otome?

killbill
joined Dec 8, 2022

Not any of these, though After School is one of my absolute favorites. Thanks for tryin', friends!

could it be this oneshot called "their secret time" by hanano chiaki?