Forum › Posts by Salt

joined Apr 29, 2020

As much as it is laudable that Hiroko rejects her in a very professional way. She’s a giant bitch for not apologizing about all the lying and giving her the run around.

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

Sounds like this.

YES OH MY GOD THANK YOU

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

I’m looking for a oneshot about two girls who go to different schools but they ride the same bus, and that morning ride is the only time they meet. It ends with their graduation. One of the girls is a somewhat sheltered ojou sama type and the other is just a normal girl

Hmm, maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hot_gaze_in_the_cold_weather#4

Not quite but this is cute

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

It says they post on twitter, you wouldn’t happen to know the author’s twitter handle would you? T^T

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

so this has to have a continuation right? Please god nekomura don’t leave me hanging

Salt
joined Apr 29, 2020

so this has to have a continuation right? Please god nekomura don’t leave me hanging