Forum › Love Me Like I Do! discussion

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Hey, White Rose.

Don't you realize how ironic your post is? Don't talk about other posters, just their opinions that have been expressed directly in a particular thread. It's very easy rule to follow and makes for much better reading overall.

last edited at Mar 3, 2023 12:14PM

joined Jan 3, 2020

Holy shit, the "People Who Complain About Their Partners Might Be Into You" article search result had me laughing really hard.

I don't mind the plot so far; awful person x awful person is fine. Relationship drama is fine too. I... couldn't handle the places Manio's other manga went, though, so I will probably keep reading until it gets too dark/weird for me.

joined Dec 13, 2020

I was afraid the 'cheating' tag would bring all the toxic whackjobs to the thread.
But it looks like Manio is too much for them to handle, hehe.

Thank the stars, truthfully. When you look at the comments for Too Blue to Call Love, when you see the kind of people who flocked to the discussion, you feel like gnawing one of your own legs off. All those massive walls of homily, droning in painful detail on the wrongs of cheating... it's like Vogon poetry, only worse.
If Manio has them so traumatized they don't dare approach his works, then all hail.

last edited at Mar 3, 2023 2:29PM

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

Just by knowing how this author's previous work ended, I have a bad feeling about this. That woman's dead eyes are not a good sign. Not gonna be surprised if this goes like the other manga.

The other manga? Ah you mean Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii!
That one sure had a nice collection of tags:
Abuse Creepy Yandere Stalking Ryona Blackmail Self-harm Violence Bullying Rape Biting Puking Asphyxiation Suicide Depressing as fuck

It'll be fun following this series to see how many of those it will collect. >:-)

joined Feb 1, 2021

That one sure had a nice collection of tags:
Abuse Creepy Yandere Stalking Ryona Blackmail Self-harm Violence Bullying Rape Biting Puking Asphyxiation Suicide Depressing as fuck

It'll be fun following this series to see how many of those it will collect. >:-)

Gotta catch 'em all!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

Tsukasa is the NEET gamer lesbian fuckboy we never knew we needed.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Gosh this is hot. Want to see more of this.

joined Dec 11, 2022

Holy crap it's actually roy yamaha from bocchi the rock, what she doin here?

joined Jun 27, 2022

This work seems to be pretty lighthearted compared Kitanai Kimi. But then again there are some huge red flags and it's only the second chapter. Either way looks good so far

joined Aug 1, 2022

Holy shit, the "People Who Complain About Their Partners Might Be Into You" article search result had me laughing really hard.

I don't mind the plot so far; awful person x awful person is fine. Relationship drama is fine too. I... couldn't handle the places Manio's other manga went, though, so I will probably keep reading until it gets too dark/weird for me.

That's totally how i feel. I dont think i could handle their other work but i really hope i can stay with this one till the end. This is basically the only way i can read relationship drama, awful x awful. Rather than the usual miscommunication.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

I recently had a thought thinking Tsukasa is Ryo if she never had Nijika lol

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

I hate how Manio keeps on making the perfect manga for me every time.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

It sounds awful but there was a time when I enjoyed messing up with girls while having a gf
It was kinda exciting seeing them compete for my attention and giving their bodies
Ive changed tho

joined Feb 10, 2022

The fact that it's Manio... man Idk I still feel kitanai's vibes. Hopefully it doesn't go to that point

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

yet another manio banger

joined Nov 22, 2019

I feel like maybe Tsukasa is the one who gets her girlfriends so dependent on her that they threaten to commit suicide if she leaves, not the other way around.

My prediction? Tsukasa and the main girl get together, Tsukasa continues to isolate the mc and tell her that she needs her, and then it ends up just how it started, with Tsukasa chatting up some other girl on the phone about how clingy the mc is, and leaving her after making her dependent on her.

__amaori_renako_and_ouzuka_mai_watashi_ga_koibito_ni_nareru_wake_naijan_murimuri_drawn_by_monsieur__d7bc0a80fd23f14c58ed2720509220b2
joined Oct 15, 2021

Tsukasa the gamer

youdontknowwho
Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

If not for the new chapter this month, I would have thought that Manio had abandoned this series. Still, missing four issues in a row this early on doesn't bode well for this manga.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Yes yes, now this story is really a Manio story, give me more, I love this mangaka

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Good luck, you better come up with a plan that isn't dumb, girl.

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

Oh boy

1478_nogirlsallowed
joined Oct 26, 2018

I feel like maybe Tsukasa is the one who gets her girlfriends so dependent on her that they threaten to commit suicide if she leaves, not the other way around.

My prediction? Tsukasa and the main girl get together, Tsukasa continues to isolate the mc and tell her that she needs her, and then it ends up just how it started, with Tsukasa chatting up some other girl on the phone about how clingy the mc is, and leaving her after making her dependent on her.

Youuu are 100% on the money. Feel the same way.

last edited at Jun 28, 2023 1:28AM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

obviously Nana has her issues, but it does suck that her friend got so bent out of shape over her doing sex work

what a shitty friend

joined May 10, 2021

More toxicity, I need more, toxicity!
Thanks for the chapter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.