Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

MahiMahi supremacy and this chapter is undeniable proof

Four pages of MahiMahi make me happier than forty pages of any other couple.

Even if Ayano and Miyoshi start dating and have sex, I'll be like "Meh what-evah let's just go back to MahiMahi!"

MahiMahi reign supreme.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Very cute <3

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You can almost hear the one braincell in Mahiru's head rattling.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

You know, MahiMahi really have life whipped. They're like, really happy. Pretty much all the time. I consider myself a pretty smart guy. And I have devoted a good deal of my brainpower to arranging to be happy. And I've succeeded pretty well; I've figured out what I really want, and I've arranged to get most of it (and lucked out some) and remembered to appreciate it once I've got it rather than always be looking for the next thing. If being happy is a skill, I have become pretty good at it.

But even so I'm not as happy as they are. They're like Taoist sages or something, "uncarved blocks" that achieve perfection naturally by being part of the natural flow.

I love watching those two. Incidentally, as usual it may be worth noting that when she said "I love it!" it is likely the original Japanese had no referent--I suspect she just said "Suki!" which would be ambiguous--could as easily refer to, say, the other Mahi in front of her. This ambiguity of just what someone saying "Suki" is talking about is played with often in manga and I'm going to pretend to myself that that's what's happening here.

joined Jan 6, 2022

Mahiro slowly become a little more cheeky and dominant compared to Mahiru is really cute to see

joined Jul 31, 2013

Looool that they tie yuu-chan into their antics even when they don't intend it

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

What's funny is that there are lots 'n lots of JKs around but they're all talking and laughing and being really loud and no one is listening to MahiMahi... except Yuu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yuu is the only one who is paying attention to MahiMahi, with both ears open wide and attuned to their voices.

I find her grumpiness at the end utterly hilarious (and a tad endearing ngl). If she's listening to them with such rapt attention, she has no right to complain if she doesn't like what she heard. (⌒.-)=★

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg yessssss!!!! I MahiMahi being amazing today as well!! Every chapter with these two make me feel so happy, I wish they would appear more!

But ok seriously at this rate, literally every couple will date before Ayano/Miyoshi get together.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know, MahiMahi really have life whipped. They're like, really happy. Pretty much all the time. I consider myself a pretty smart guy. And I have devoted a good deal of my brainpower to arranging to be happy. And I've succeeded pretty well; I've figured out what I really want, and I've arranged to get most of it (and lucked out some) and remembered to appreciate it once I've got it rather than always be looking for the next thing. If being happy is a skill, I have become pretty good at it.

But even so I'm not as happy as they are. They're like Taoist sages or something, "uncarved blocks" that achieve perfection naturally by being part of the natural flow.

I love watching those two. Incidentally, as usual it may be worth noting that when she said "I love it!" it is likely the original Japanese had no referent--I suspect she just said "Suki!" which would be ambiguous--could as easily refer to, say, the other Mahi in front of her. This ambiguity of just what someone saying "Suki" is talking about is played with often in manga and I'm going to pretend to myself that that's what's happening here.

To tell the truth, I started this series long ago, then let it slide for a good while, and although I've now been reading it regularly for some time, I still have trouble remembering who is who.

Except for MahiMahi (and Mask). Most of the couples are cute and fun, but MahiMahi is balm for the soul. My soul, anyway.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hahaha! Yuu and Mahi-Mahi are inextricably linked.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Wow I had no idea they were girlfriends. Honestly thought they were gals being pals the whole time. I guess I'm gonna become a historian

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Ai and Chie are so thirsty for each other it's not even funny anymore.

Untitled2
joined Dec 24, 2013

My, my Chie is thicc...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Ai and Chie are so thirsty for each other it's not even funny anymore.

I dunno. I think it's still pretty funny.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Sounds like the worker gets a lot of gay customers, with how she just knows haha

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Holding hands at the changing room??
How lewd!

A2912
joined Apr 20, 2019

True connoisseur of hand holding.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Now we need store lady lore with her own ship

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

That lady's gaydar went off.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Store lady: My fucking god! These bitches gay! Good for them! Good for them!

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

And we are back to wholesome chadness!!!

These two frustrate me so much and still, ate too cute

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Aiiii somehow these background characters that pass by add even another layer of texture and nuance to the main cast’s characterizations! I want like bonus chapters of seeing the main cast from the perspective of the background characters… like that gym teacher that yells at Yumimi for taking so long in the bathroom lol

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That lady's gaydar went off.

"One ping, and one ping only."

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Come on now, it's absolutely a 2 ! Probably more !

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Come on now, it's absolutely a 2 ! Probably more !

Yeah, the editor's comment says it clearly: "She overdid it!" That's what Michiru meant.

The credits joke seems to assume wrongly that the problem is that she didn't do enough (which it ain't).

To reply you must either login or sign up.