Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Am I the only one who notices that $1300 for a hotel laptop is insane? That kind of money would get you a gaming laptop with .5 terabyte SSD, i7-i9 processors, nvidia gtx 3050-3060, and 144 hz. Unless the hotel owner girl is actually a hard-core gamer, it would be pretty hard to find a regular laptop with that kind of pricing.

Pretty sure that computer was a MacBook. $1300 for an entry- to mid-level unit is about right. Also why it wouldn't be repairable

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

SHE'S HOLDING THE MONEY HOSTAGE!
Or throwing. Idk.
How could she throw her own money and make Miyako feel responsible for it? Such vile harpy!

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

At this point, I don't even know who is who other than the main girl and her friend who is operating this club. Not complaining, just confused, is all.

joined Jan 14, 2020

If she going to pay Miyako the full 30,000 yen, or count the 10,000 thrown away?

joined Oct 19, 2022

So... Rina will now cajole Miyako into having sex with her, because she believes nookie with her is SO CRAZY GOOD that it will make Miyako fall head over heels for her?

I believe a Sheriff Bart x Lili Von Shtupp moment is coming.

I dunno, I don't know if you're right... but if you are it will be De Epic Stuph!

F7e7c9f162ec42798aef981ac8f87a64
joined Sep 23, 2017

Wtf this bitch, she's so egoidt

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Wtf this bitch, she's so egoidt

Typical influencer xD

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

Was I only the one confused by the influencer character in general or?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Was I only the one confused by the influencer character in general or?

What do you mean? How did she confuse you?

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Don't stick your d in crazy, even if she's paying you.

Question when's the next chapter going to be uploaded? I mean it's already on Mangadex so I'm just wondering.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Question when's the next chapter going to be uploaded? I mean it's already on Mangadex so I'm just wondering.

Tomorrow. And it's gonna be delayed one day each for every time someone complains.

Tomorrow. And it's gonna be delayed one day each for every time someone complains.

Okay then & I wasn't complaining I was just wondering that's all.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This chapter was quite cringy.... Rina is fucking annoying. Honestly if it wasn't for the borderline hentai lewdness I don't think I'd still be reading this. At least with My Younger Senpai it had a silly but fun story with it. This is just bleh.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Rina winning me over with a long tongue.

Okay then & I wasn't complaining I was just wondering that's all.

Yeah your comment seemed like a genuinely innocent question to me.

joined Jul 21, 2020

This... this is Rina's total victory?!?
Noooooo... >_<
I wanted Miyako to turn the tables on her...

joined May 24, 2014

Noooooo... >_<

MONEY!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I find the fact she used fake/toy money to get her a funny lil' twist. But yeah, don't litter, folks.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Noooooo... >_<

MONEY!

MULLAH

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

they did not seem like they were complaining? like just a genuine question

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Honestly I dislike Nakano so much and the fact that they had that moment at the lighthouse is dumb.

Also I already like Emma mainly because she doesn't have watermelons for boobs(Which is what I much prefer) honestly I'm quite shocked the artist can draw smaller boobs in general since every single character in their stories are basically paying for chiropractors around the world.. I can't believe they're introducing four more girls like what.

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 4:48PM

The Real Haman Karn
Haman%20icon
joined Nov 29, 2021

they really went through that whole vacation arc and they didnt have a single orgy are you kidding me? no imagination whatsoever.

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 4:33PM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

they really went through that whole vacation arc and they didnt have a single orgy are you kidding me? no imagination whatsoever.

Maybe the author is saving an orgy with all members of Nakano's Club xd

joined Aug 21, 2017

Battle manga but sex

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like this manga, but honestly I was kinda hoping for it to end on a big beach orgy finale. At least the beachhouse lady got involved, she was really cute.

To reply you must either login or sign up.