Forum › What's that manga called?

joined Jun 2, 2022

This was this short series that I read on a different website actually so I’m not sure if it’s on here. I think it was just a couple short one shots(I think they were all just stand-alone PWPs) about a tall blonde girl with medium length, kinda spiky hair w a tomboyish aesthetic who was a model iirc? And her gf who has short dark hair in pigtails and a rly cutesy look. The art style was really cute but a bit more stylish rather than moe. The characters had kinda long limbs if I recall. Pigtail girl also has kinda nice boobs. I think they were like in uni together or something? I just remember really distinctly that there’s one sex scene where the pigtail girl has a really cute panel where she’s blushing and says something like “I want you to touch it directly” in one of the stories. I think there’s an instance of them sharing hard candy by kissing and another where they’re having a study session together that devolves into sex. One or more of these details might be misremembered! Anyone read this series and remember what it was called?

joined Jan 8, 2023
joined Nov 28, 2019

I’m trying to find a doujinshi I read a long time ago. I don’t know the characters or the show it was from (sorry..) but I remember that the issue had a lot to do with the nipples of the bottom hurting and her putting on medicine and large bandaids.

joined Apr 19, 2020

I forget if this one was a yuri but:

The manga was about a depressed woman in her 20s, just trying to get through the day, get to work, etc. I think she worked at a toy store or something?

The title might've been something like "Today she is okay again" but I couldn't find anything under that name.It was pretty grounded in it's depiction of depression.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The manga was about a depressed woman in her 20s, just trying to get through the day, get to work, etc. I think she worked at a toy store or something?

The title might've been something like "Today she is okay again" but I couldn't find anything under that name.It was pretty grounded in it's depiction of depression.

One that comes to mind is Nande Ikiteru ka Wakaranai Hito Izumi Sumi 25-sai.

joined Apr 19, 2020

One that comes to mind is Nande Ikiteru ka Wakaranai Hito Izumi Sumi 25-sai.

Got it in one, thanks!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

I’m trying to find a doujinshi I read a long time ago. I don’t know the characters or the show it was from (sorry..) but I remember that the issue had a lot to do with the nipples of the bottom hurting and her putting on medicine and large bandaids.

Probably not this, but what came to mind:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch16#4

joined Apr 19, 2020

Thought of another thing:

It was a fantasy story where the female lead got kicked out of an adventuring party, and paired up with a famous and powerful witch to show them up as revenge. This one is definitely Yuri and i didn't see it here with the witch tag

Nisshoku
joined Jan 9, 2017

This.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Thought of another thing:

It was a fantasy story where the female lead got kicked out of an adventuring party, and paired up with a famous and powerful witch to show them up as revenge. This one is definitely Yuri and i didn't see it here with the witch tag

Here: Exiled From My Old Party For Being A Woman, Me And A Legendary Witch Formed The Ultimate Tag Team

It's also on MangaDex and further updated with a new team (Squiggles and Timeless Scans).

joined Nov 28, 2019

I’m trying to find a doujinshi I read a long time ago. I don’t know the characters or the show it was from (sorry..) but I remember that the issue had a lot to do with the nipples of the bottom hurting and her putting on medicine and large bandaids on her nipples. One of the girls have a black bob haircut and the other at light light hair. It was only one issue.

peppermint_grinder Uploader
Gouma-Den
joined May 5, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/okusuri_nureta_ne

last edited at Mar 10, 2023 3:36AM

joined Aug 15, 2015

Hi~
I've been looking for a manga where the protagonist is in love with her landlord, the landlord happens to be a shut in Otaku that lives in a messy room and spends all her money in manga and her income comes from the rent of the building that her parent gave her and also from the stock market (her father taught her how to invest from a young age).

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 1:09PM

joined Jun 2, 2022

Is it this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hiyorigeta

Omg yes! Thank you so much!!!!!! You are an angel!

Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Hello! If anyone could help me please. I've been looking for a short one shot about two roommates. One runs cold and the other is more warm. I don't think it was a doujin either.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Hello! If anyone could help me please. I've been looking for a short one shot about two roommates. One runs cold and the other is more warm. I don't think it was a doujin either.

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_white_sigh_like_a_burn_wound#1

Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_white_sigh_like_a_burn_wound#1

Darn, not quite. But thanks so much for looking, this was a nice read too!

joined Sep 11, 2015

Trying to find this oneshot where this woman is having a rough go coping with the fact her highschool crush is getting married. Black haired mc and might have been short hair too. It's set at a party or event or wedding reception and the mc is coming back home for this after moving away for a couple of years.

joined May 23, 2021

Looking for a manga that I think I saw on dynasty at some point.
It has a girl that looks like your stereotypical hentai protagonist and (I think) ends up in sorta lewd situations with other girls (or just her female teacher?). I think she had a thing for her teacher. It's been a while...
Nevermind, I found it
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/sexy_in_pink
Did it get cancelled or something...?

last edited at Jan 31, 2023 2:46AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Trying to find this oneshot where this woman is having a rough go coping with the fact her highschool crush is getting married. Black haired mc and might have been short hair too. It's set at a party or event or wedding reception and the mc is coming back home for this after moving away for a couple of years.

I think it might be this Encounter Effect by Kodama Naoko

Most of it fits what you were saying.

joined Sep 11, 2015

I think it might be this Encounter Effect by Kodama Naoko

Most of it fits what you were saying.
That mighe be it! Thanks!

Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

looking for this one one shot about a woman who comes back to her girlfriends apartment after working overseas for a while iirc. lewd hijinks ensue, then they order a pizza(?) that had pineapple (?) and then they go at it for all day. it was really really sweet and the style was not "moe"(?). it was tagged as adult life and i don't really remember if they were originals or from a certain fandom.

joined Jan 21, 2020

looking for this one one shot about a woman who comes back to her girlfriends apartment after working overseas for a while iirc. lewd hijinks ensue, then they order a pizza(?) that had pineapple (?) and then they go at it for all day. it was really really sweet and the style was not "moe"(?). it was tagged as adult life and i don't really remember if they were originals or from a certain fandom.

Its only got some of the things u listed but this is the closest i can think of.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan

Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

Its only got some of the things u listed but this is the closest i can think of.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan

YESS that was it thank youu

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Looking for a manga about a teacher who falls in love with one of the moms of a delinquent student. I don't remember if it was a oneshot or a series? I remember there was one scene where they were in a spa after a massage and they have sex under a blanket, I think.

To reply you must either login or sign up.