Forum › Posts by Seonni

Seonni
Love Bullet discussion 27 Feb 16:26
Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

After reading the interview, is there a way to support the story? I would buy a physical copy for sure.

Since the manga's so new and there aren't enough chapters for a volume release yet, the most us international readers can do right now is support inee's twitter/pixiv accounts.

But based on the usual release schedule for monthly manga, Volume 1's physical book will go on sale around a month after Chapter 6 or 7 comes out. Once the volume's available for physcial/digital purchase we'll be making a guide on how to do so through the Japanese websites!

Awesome thank you!

Seonni
Love Bullet discussion 27 Feb 14:50
Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

After reading the interview, is there a way to support the story? I would buy a physical copy for sure.

Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Man, I wish the girls I like would give me signals like this! lol

Seonni
Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Hello! If anyone could help me please. I've been looking for a short one shot about two roommates. One runs cold and the other is more warm. I don't think it was a doujin either.

Maybe this?
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_white_sigh_like_a_burn_wound#1

Darn, not quite. But thanks so much for looking, this was a nice read too!

Seonni
Omg
joined Jun 19, 2018

Hello! If anyone could help me please. I've been looking for a short one shot about two roommates. One runs cold and the other is more warm. I don't think it was a doujin either.