Forum › Posts by naike34

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

Anything with Aunn in it

From Touhou right? idk if there's a lot of yuri sfw (mostly) doujinshis about her but I'll check her out, ty!

Hino-san no Baka

Not a fan of "bullying" but this one gets a pass bc it's cute. ty!

rather than being niche, it's not necesarilly something most will keep in mind. i knowi i've seen things with fluffy hairs a few times, but can't remember where on top of my head.

The sketchy artstyle might not do it, but maybe check Snake Woman and Little Miss Offering.

i'll post if i remember any.

Oh yeah totally. Still, it gets kinda boring to see the same straight hairstyles over and over again tehee.
I don't really mind a sketchy artstyle, if anything it's more endearing to me.
I would be forever thankful if you posted anything else that came to mind, thanks!!

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

Revolutionary Girl Utena.

A classic but not quite what I'm looking for. Maybe if it had some texture aside from... straight thin hair.

Was going to suggest Transistor Venus, but it's a very different style from the examples. (Might skip the first chapter, depending on what you're searching for.

Read a bit and this is really cute! Ty!

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

Idk if this is too niche but do any of you know any yuri where one or both of the girls have hair that's wavy/curly and has volume and/or texture? Like Nadeshiko from "Please notice me, Hinako-san!" or Kyougoku from "Nomura Nao and Kyougoku Hina" tyy

last edited at Oct 28, 2023 12:06AM

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

I don't know if this is allowed but this is the only forum that might know the source of these certain images... (Im so so so sorry for the tiktok link)

I was trying to find it all day but then before going to sleep I saw it on my tl, here you go !

RAHHHHH OMGG THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

I don't know if this is allowed but this is the only forum that might know the source of these certain images... (Im so so so sorry for the tiktok link)

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

looking for this one one shot about a woman who comes back to her girlfriends apartment after working overseas for a while iirc. lewd hijinks ensue, then they order a pizza(?) that had pineapple (?) and then they go at it for all day. it was really really sweet and the style was not "moe"(?). it was tagged as adult life and i don't really remember if they were originals or from a certain fandom.

Its only got some of the things u listed but this is the closest i can think of.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/heya_de_kimi_kakushinhan

YESS that was it thank youu

naike34
Silly
joined Feb 2, 2023

looking for this one one shot about a woman who comes back to her girlfriends apartment after working overseas for a while iirc. lewd hijinks ensue, then they order a pizza(?) that had pineapple (?) and then they go at it for all day. it was really really sweet and the style was not "moe"(?). it was tagged as adult life and i don't really remember if they were originals or from a certain fandom.