Forum › Posts by quistal

quistal
joined Jun 2, 2022

Is it this one? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hiyorigeta

Omg yes! Thank you so much!!!!!! You are an angel!

quistal
joined Jun 2, 2022

This was this short series that I read on a different website actually so I’m not sure if it’s on here. I think it was just a couple short one shots(I think they were all just stand-alone PWPs) about a tall blonde girl with medium length, kinda spiky hair w a tomboyish aesthetic who was a model iirc? And her gf who has short dark hair in pigtails and a rly cutesy look. The art style was really cute but a bit more stylish rather than moe. The characters had kinda long limbs if I recall. Pigtail girl also has kinda nice boobs. I think they were like in uni together or something? I just remember really distinctly that there’s one sex scene where the pigtail girl has a really cute panel where she’s blushing and says something like “I want you to touch it directly” in one of the stories. I think there’s an instance of them sharing hard candy by kissing and another where they’re having a study session together that devolves into sex. One or more of these details might be misremembered! Anyone read this series and remember what it was called?