Forum › Behind the Thick Frames discussion

Yuri is the best
Sans-titre
joined Oct 3, 2014

It's really cute ; ) It reminds me sono hanabira with Kaede and Sara :)

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

Downright adorable

Avatar_200px_moyashimon_aspergillus-oryzae
joined Mar 14, 2014

Love it.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Our friendly reminder on how awesome Shuninta is.

Happy this anthology got updated, one of my favorites

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Tsundere bath powder :D

Motoko.edited.1
joined May 2, 2014

the way it was building up i was really hoping that it would deserve a romance tag, but i am not sure i would go that far. good manga regardless

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

It's really cute ; ) It reminds me sono hanabira with Kaede and Sara :)

yeah now that you say it.
this really was nice to read. But than it´s shuninta and most of her works are great.

joined Feb 4, 2014

This was a fun read but I kind of kept getting mixed signals with Miyamae-san. Like is she actually being kind and considerate or is she just shallow? Could someone help me on this one?

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

This was a fun read but I kind of kept getting mixed signals with Miyamae-san. Like is she actually being kind and considerate or is she just shallow? Could someone help me on this one?

I think it's that Miyamae saw the potential in Uno and she wanted Uno to live up to it. I think she also said something like since Uno's personality is so wonderful, her outward appearance should match it. Soo however you wanna take that ^__^

In any case, this was a cute read!

Drmrsmonarch
joined Feb 23, 2015

The way I took it as is Miyame wants Uno to show her beauty to world and not to hide. I guess she may be a little selfish and shallow, but she still fell in love despite how she currently looks. Also she seems mainly to be entranced with her eyes and I think her desire to make her over is so she can glaze into them longingly. Which why at the end she wants them just for herself.

By the way, Uno's eyes are gorgeous. The care Shuninta put into is wonderful.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Everyday with a Shuninta upload is a very good day.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

At first Miyamae was like, I should let the world know how beautiful Uno is, and then, nope I'll save it all just for me xD. It was a cute one shot and as always, Shuninta really knows how to draw beautiful ladies.

Another_random_anime_girl_render__by_bakachasity-d5qdads
joined Feb 8, 2011

awww <3

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Omg this is so much like Kaede and Sara, even read their lines with their voices in my head. Awesome xD

joined Jan 1, 2015

Omg this is so much like Kaede and Sara, even read their lines with their voices in my head. Awesome xD

never make the person you love more beautiful.

Rsz_17544039_p0
joined Jul 19, 2014

Holy fuck! That transformation tho
Wish it was that easy IRL...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Holy fuck! That transformation tho
Wish it was that easy IRL...

From the story, it wasn't that much of a transformation since she was already pretty. She was just hiding her face with the glasses and her hair, so you couldn't see much of it clearly.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Yes! More adult life please ^_^

and the bath powder had me lol, but the translators note at the end...ROFL!
Thanks for scantalating

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Lovely story and easily the best Shuinta recent upload

Prof%20pic%200
joined Feb 27, 2015

uwaaa~! my heart is fluttering ~!!! ✧˖°(˶‾᷄ ॢ⁻̫ ‾᷅˵ॢ)◌⑅⃝*॰ॱᗪ੨ⅈઽᵘᵏⁱ✧˖°
(⁎⁍̴̀﹃ ⁍̴́⁎)♡ huff huff haaa~

Japanese_eraser_cow_purple_large
joined Nov 5, 2011

well that was kind of expected you know? the ending, i mean. it was anice story nonetheless

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Nothing wrong with wanting to make your lover look their very best! Sweet work!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I didn't get her being shallow at all - where did you see that?? Remember she is in love with Uno from the start- and she looks like she does sans make-up. If Miyamae was shallow she would have only fallen for the 'made up' version.

We also saw when Uno simply removed her glasses Miyamae was very effected by her beauty. And when Miyamae san goes home and thinks she wants Uno to know the joy of becoming beautiful - (extra beautiful) through make up - which is hardly a surprising attitude from a make-up sales girl who obviously loves cosmetics.

And Uno did have an actual hang up about looking beautiful and hid her face because of a past incident.

So, the simple fact that Miyamae san was in love with her from the start as she normally looks, means how can you see it as shallow?

Kosuzu
joined Nov 11, 2014

At p46 it says the bath powder is lemon flavoured. Now I don't use bath powder, but that seems off... Regardless, I think we can all agree that lemons are the most tsundere of citrus fruits.

69c76a90jw1exw6rq32l5j215o1jkwwc
joined Jun 1, 2013

It's not like I read this for me okay?
Ugh magical hand author :"<

To reply you must either login or sign up.