Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Second serving, please.

Don't forget the dessert.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Second serving, please.

Don't forget the dessert.

I'll take everything on the menu please.

joined Jun 11, 2016

All I could think is "omg they're useless lesbians"

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

Thank you for the food!

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

zokoi posted:

Aren't they quite the opposite?

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

Katsuragi going already with fingers down there when she first happen to meet her outside the school is everything but useless

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I hope part 2 is on the train as well, I just like how to see how far they can go without getting caught

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oooo this is fun! I can't wait for chapter two haha.

Chapter two, chapter two!!

joined Dec 21, 2016

Chads no teitoku always bring good food to the table. Thank you.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Worried about the molestation and studentxteacher tags, but wasn't expecting the student to be the one doing the molesting lmao

joined Jun 12, 2015

It's okay to molest someone if they are into you. Classic.

Standalone%20kurarin
joined Dec 1, 2010

Saw "Katsuragi" and "Sensei", misremembered the title and thought we were about to get another chapter of Kusanagi-Sensei Is Being Tested. Alas.
This is fine, too, tho.
Link to other series: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

150ea059-3666-41b9-a789-f160257e6314
joined Oct 7, 2019

MOOOOORRREEEE

Picquart%20petit
joined Jan 16, 2023

Worried about the molestation and studentxteacher tags, but wasn't expecting the student to be the one doing the molesting lmao

I too was briefly worried by the tags then I saw that it was Kishi Torajirou so I knew that it would be the student doing the molesting then.

joined May 8, 2018

As a useless lesbian, I wouldn't mind being sexually harass by another woman (even if she's just playing me). I'm a huge bottom.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Sure nice fantasy... I couldn't help but feel uneasy though...

joined Sep 6, 2018
  1. “But, officer, she was just checking the material to see if she could get into my pants! Wait, I meant, buying a pair of these pants! ”

2. Ok, who has the broken childhood?

3. Since P.E. Teachers are responsible for sex Ed, that was just homework.

4. Meanwhile, at the other end of the railcar, the orgy culminated in water sports spray-a-thon… how else could the pair not get caught?!

5. A male teacher getting caught like that is a molester. A female teacher getting caught like that deserves a second chance!

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

anjou posted:

Saw "Katsuragi" and "Sensei", misremembered the title and thought we were about to get another chapter of Kusanagi-Sensei Is Being Tested. Alas.
This is fine, too, tho.
Link to other series: https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kusanagi_sensei_is_being_tested

This reminds me I should check if there is some update to upload on dynasty

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Clueless1 posted:

1. “But, officer, she was just checking the material to see if she could get into my pants! Wait, I meant, buying a pair of these pants! ”

2. Ok, who has the broken childhood?

3. Since P.E. Teachers are responsible for sex Ed, that was just homework.

4. Meanwhile, at the other end of the railcar, the orgy culminated in water sports spray-a-thon… how else could the pair not get caught?!

5. A male teacher getting caught like that is a molester. A female teacher getting caught like that deserves a second chance!

Jokes aside: This chapter broke my expectations of the teacher being the culprit. This manga seems a bit creepy to me. Age Gap where the younger partner is the initiator isn’t natural. I like the author, so I’ll read on, but I won’t post anything else in this thread.

We got plenty of student-teacher manga in which is the younger partner that initiates. And any argument about "naturality" makes no sense to me. Personally, I'm a big fan

joined Jul 23, 2014

Delicious, some good food right here

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Aaand sensei is creating new Tomboy waifus again!

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

Second serving, please.

A full course meal, if you please.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Man, I thought there'd be more Hate towards this one, but there's not. Let's see how long that lasts

To reply you must either login or sign up.