Forum › Only Show Yourself to Me discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Rural lesbian with social anxiety x hardened lesbian who finds her walls crumbling is not a dynamic I expected to see, but good goddess I need more of this!

The Witch from Mercury without the robots.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Rural lesbian with social anxiety x hardened lesbian who finds her walls crumbling is not a dynamic I expected to see, but good goddess I need more of this!

*raises a finger*
I...
*lowers the finger*

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

i like that, for once, overhearing a conversation actually helped build their relationship rather than having some out of context snippet drive a wedge between them

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Also a plot point from With from Mercury lmao

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

This feels like a mid-2000 romance

joined Jan 10, 2017

It's been years since I watched anime and I thought you were talking about some manga on here. Has anime really become so advanced?!!?!

__kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_koma_neko__a89746e3c7c5c963021ed2b43eb5d032
joined Oct 16, 2021

cure

Official%20profile%20pic
joined Jan 19, 2019

wow chapter 3 and we already rolling. good shit good shit

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Ok, potential drama from an outside source, I feel better about this being just these two being cute. Country cinnamon roll meets actual Lesbian, lesgo!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

It's been years since I watched anime and I thought you were talking about some manga on here. Has anime really become so advanced?!!?!

You should check out witch from mercury

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

wow how useful of her

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I swear Komugi is in a state of blush 100% of the time she's with Rukika and can barely put a sentence together. With that kiss I assume she agreed to go out with her so this should be fun seeing her continue to be a nervous wreck lol.

They also setup a big conflict for later with Rukikia thinking everyone she gets close to leaving her and Komugi are her family seeming to move around a lot because of her dads work so we all know that's going to come into play eventually.

And now we have her "biggest" fan that's probably going to try and bully poor Komugi and our little country girl just wants to be happy leave her alone smh.

joined Mar 25, 2019

Feels like a blast from the 2000s. Not a bad thing though, it's nice and done pretty well so far.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ngl, I am very much here for this, love those cute girls^^

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The chronological order of events has me a teeny tiny bit confuzzled.

Am I right to assume that the part when Miriko speaks to Komugi and introduces herself as Rurika's fan is supposed to be the final event in the chapter's timeline?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

And now we have her "biggest" fan that's probably going to try and bully poor Komugi and our little country girl just wants to be happy leave her alone smh.

With how this series is going so far, I wouldn't be surprised if it went the other way around and Komugi helped her see Rurika in a new light and she became theur friend too.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The chronological order of events has me a teeny tiny bit confuzzled.

Am I right to assume that the part when Miriko speaks to Komugi and introduces herself as Rurika's fan is supposed to be the final event in the chapter's timeline?

I don't think so? I think chronologically it would be:

Collab cafe
Going out dream
Convo with sister
Convo with Miriko
Cafe with Rurika
Actually going out
Miriko spots them

It's pretty much in chronological order except for the flashback to the collab cafe which also has a different background color to show it's a flashback.

last edited at Jan 25, 2023 3:09PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Rurika really went:
She complimented me, so I'm gonna ask her out.

Dating any% speedrun.

2024-01-09%2004_02_51-3%20_%20chapter%20162%20-%20the%20100%20girlfriends%20who%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really,%20really
joined May 28, 2020

I was confused by the order of things too. Like was the start of chapter 3 actually a dream, or was it a flash forward to the end of the chapter where she's saying that this must be a dream.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I was confused by the order of things too. Like was the start of chapter 3 actually a dream, or was it a flash forward to the end of the chapter where she's saying that this must be a dream.

I would assume a dream because of the black outside coloring.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah a dream first and then it actually happens in reality underscored by how much it seems like a dream to her. Which seems to be why both sequences are so similar it's all there to highlight how much this entire thing is the dream scenario for Tano but now it's actually happening.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Inception.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

These days is kinda hard to find some good yuri but this is so good and rlly cutee!

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

These days is kinda hard to find some good yuri but this is so good and rlly cutee!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Rurika really went:
She complimented me, so I'm gonna ask her out.

Dating any% speedrun.

I mean, she probably also clued in to things from seeing her turn into a tomato whenever they talk.

To reply you must either login or sign up.