Forum › Sensory Sharing Maid-san! discussion

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

"GLOOP!"

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

Ah, sensory maid AND looking up to magical girls in the same day? And I fucking LOVE plot in my horny Yuri manga.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Yeeey new chapter! Rebelious teen daughter and more plot! Lovely!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Wow I didn't expect it to go full on twincest there lol.

And wait Now the young lady wants the other sister? This is one random ass series.

last edited at Jan 21, 2023 1:15PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

i like the casual "so anyway, they started fucking" for the sisters, it only makes sense xD

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

there is something wrong with the author's head

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

HelloHound posted:

there is something wrong with the author's head

That's a pretty harsh judgment.

I think the problem is you.

joined May 1, 2015

I think the mangaka is pretty based.
Doesn't give a flying f.
Knows what the readers want. Even if they (readers) are not aware of it.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

So the girl wants the other maid and was just doing with Mia as a replacement, either everyone agrees to an orgy or someone will not have a happy ending.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

incest x twincest orgy would certainly be the correct outcome.
I never thought of that concept before, but I am very much sold

joined Sep 19, 2015

Well, I mean, with the nature of the whole sensory sharing thing, how were they gonna carry on separately? Especially with how into it the author is, I just assumed they were intent on mushing everyone together

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Heeh, the young lady wants Chloé ? That's not good, I don't know where to put Mia on the board now.

Maybe we can get the mistress to fall for Mia, so we get both of them wanting both maids.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

I had to read twice because if get confused
But wow, the sister play is regular

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Look at the bright side, there is no risk of incestuous pregnancy :v

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Look at the bright side, there is no risk of incestuous pregnancy :v

I wouldn't put anything past this story.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I could very well be wrong but I think what it is with the young Lady is that she does like Mia, she just also wants Chloé/wants Chloé bc she doesn't have her or bc she's her moms maid

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

I could very well be wrong but I think what it is with the young Lady is that she does like Mia, she just also wants Chloé/wants Chloé bc she doesn't have her or bc she's her moms maid

Rereading through the chapters and it seems like young lady's focus is solely on Chloe. I can't say if that's because Mia is already hers, as shown in the first chapter, or due to anything else. She's also upset with Chloe being very clearly attached/attracted/yes to her mother, whom she's already upset with. That's why she mentions something along the lines of her mother stealing everything she wants. Actually, looking at chapter 1 again, it does seem like she's upset about her mother and Chloe's closeness.

In any case, for some reason I find this series incredibly fucking hot. I was pretty firm on my pairings before, and I still expect, hope, and almost demand more Mother/Chloe shit, but seeing the two sisters in this chapter just made me fucking cast any reason aside. Also I didn't necessarily expect either of the involved parties to be as proactive as they are, or more simply - shit's escalating hella fast, and I'm definitely all for it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I don't know why, but the scene with Chloé and the Mistress was incredibly hot.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Hang on, the maids are just casually having sex

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hang on, the maids are just casually having sex

Nah, they're just wrestling.

joined Dec 8, 2022

Wasn't expecting that lol

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I think this Mangaka might be a Umineko fan, just maybe.

joined Jun 19, 2021

At what point do we put the incest tag on the whole series and not just specific chapters?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Zeralyos posted:

At what point do we put the incest tag on the whole series and not just specific chapters?

If it was the central theme of the series (the relationship between the sisters), maybe.

But here, it's purely incidental to some chapters. You could even say that for them, it's like hygiene.

So I don't think it applies to the whole series.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Zeralyos posted:

If it was the central theme of the series (the relationship between the sisters), maybe.

But here, it's purely incidental to some chapters. You could even say that for them, it's like hygiene.

So I don't think it applies to the whole series.

I never thought I'd see incest and hygiene be compared, but I'm here for it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.