Forum › The Fed Up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess discussion

joined Dec 13, 2018

I think it said she graduated 3 years ago, so it would probably make her around 21 years old? In which case this makes the story a liiiiiittle bit odd. Still like the overall plot tho!

...yeah that is kinda odd

I'm going to pretend I didn't read that

joined Jan 14, 2020

Isn't age gap implicit in most isekai into teen settings? Like Yvonne in "Bully" is ... okay, apparently unspecified, but if she's not a lot older then she got killed as a teenager.

20200119_124434
joined Jan 19, 2020

Villainess vs Protag, the winner gets the maid

Read that as "the winner gets laid" xD

Don't worry that will happen too

Ruby
joined Oct 28, 2018

I think it said she graduated 3 years ago, so it would probably make her around 21 years old? In which case this makes the story a liiiiiittle bit odd. Still like the overall plot tho!

The age gap does make things a bit awkward to know. I suppose it's still somewhat acceptable so long as she isn't old enough to be their mothers.

Anyways, more yuri villainess stories are welcome. Lady Lapis herself is so beautifully drawn, kind of reminds me of Shizuma from Strawberry Panic.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

The villainess and the heroine hm? This is an excellent development.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Randomly stumbled across this. It combines two things I love very much - otomekai and yuri, and I do not have anywhere near enough of this in my life. I'm most probably going to love this, and I'm absolutely loving the developments of these three chapters. I'm in the villainess camp, personally.

Also why the fuck is the art so good?

last edited at Jan 7, 2023 6:00PM

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

I have sinned, for I am shipping her not with the villainess. I am sure to be disappointed

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Natori will have to romance the devil and the angel sitting on her shoulders

That said, I think Diana is unlikely to succeed with Natori, simply because "villainess" is in the title, and she is not

joined Jan 11, 2023

Natori will have to romance the devil and the angel sitting on her shoulders

That said, I think Diana is unlikely to succeed with Natori, simply because "villainess" is in the title, and she is not

Yeah, I think so too. Natori will end up with Lapis by the end of the story.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I wonder if Diana has a last name. The duel in chapter 2 was announced as "Diana vs Tenebrae", and in chapter 3 the teacher addressed them as Diana and Lady Tenebrae. What's up with that?

last edited at Jan 19, 2023 12:08PM

joined Dec 13, 2018

<>

joined Dec 13, 2018

<>

joined Dec 13, 2018

<>

Sister Carmilla
joined Jul 7, 2022

It's been quite fun yes.

Though to answer the question the author has directly stated that Natori is 25.
https://twitter.com/nekotarou0721/status/1551918494551527425

Also Natori is 165cm (About 5'5) and Lapis is 185cm (Close to 6'1)
https://twitter.com/nekotarou0721/status/1623592542909636613

joined Feb 13, 2023

The age gap does make things a bit awkward to know. I suppose it's still somewhat acceptable so long as she isn't old enough to be their mothers.

Anyways, more yuri villainess stories are welcome. Lady Lapis herself is so beautifully drawn, kind of reminds me of Shizuma from Strawberry Panic.

I... Wouldnt really call it acceptable. All 15 year olds I know behave pretty immaturely.

Yurinium_replenished
joined Jan 27, 2021

I wonder if Diana has a last name. The duel in chapter 2 was announced as "Diana vs Tenebrae", and in chapter 3 the teacher addressed them as Diana and Lady Tenebrae. What's up with that?

It varies from culture to culture, but many pre-modern societies didn't have surnames for the general populace and some fictional works tend to use that as a shorthand to delineate the character's standing in the general social hierarchy. Diana, coming from a common background, doesn't have a surname as a result, while Lapis is referred to by the name of her noble house.

It may be possible for either our heroine or Diana to gain a last name if they become nobility, depending on the setting.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Will the MC end up seducing the Prince or will he be an enemy?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

You know I should dislike Diana because she's trying to come between our two leads. But I think she's super sweet and hope she can get some kind of happy ending as well by the end <3

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Sooo, Love Triangle tag?? Or are we closing in on the Harem tag with the Prince possibly joining the fray?

Also, I think she's experiencing every gacha game self-insert's fantasy.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Waiting for Harem tag to be added. Put the prince in it too, I don’t care. She’s gonna make all the characters fall for her just like in ‘My Next Life as a Villainess’. BET.

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Every time this updates I freak out, thank you so much for translating this!

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

You know I should dislike Diana because she's trying to come between our two leads. But I think she's super sweet

I feel the same. I like her character, which is adorable, yet not her role. Although I do hope she'll remain no more than a close friend. At the same time, if we're talking about her role, given Lapis and Natori's personalities, Diana will eventually do something for sure.

Will the MC end up seducing the Prince or will he be an enemy?

A guy whose introduction is a princess carry of the MC ? An enemy to the readers, at least, for sure.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

office lady would've died if she saw Lapis's troubled blushing

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"When did this become a self-insert game...?"

This line is made of win.

Poor MC, the last thing she wants to be is a Mary Sue... yet the heroine just said "Suki!" to her, and she's been inadvertently winning the heart of the villainess, and now she has accidentally started the romantic route with the prince.

Has she isekai-ed into the universe of the game, or the universe of a Mary Sue's fanfiction of self-satisfaction? It's a perfectly valid question.

Illyasvielgay
joined Mar 6, 2021

the prince is an enemy to all women by taking up valuable pages that could be showing more lesbian flirting

To reply you must either login or sign up.