Forum › The Moon on a Rainy Night discussion

joined Mar 20, 2019

Aye this got picked up for official English publication, it deserves it and I deserve to have it on my bookshelf so I’m happy

Where from?

Kodasha, so we get proper volume releases.
Living with my brother's wife is on the Manga UP! app, I don't know if they do print or e-book releases.

joined Dec 5, 2022

Oh well gotta wait for another year (Fall 2023) for the official English publication

https://kodansha.us/2022/11/23/fall-2023-new-print-licensing-announcement/

joined Mar 29, 2021

I can get by with Living with my brother's wife being in the Manga Up! app since they translate the chapters but, WHY, WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE ANOTHER PUBLISHER, WHY NOT JUST PUBLISH THE TRANSLATED CHAPTERS DIGITALLY, I WOULD PAY, TAKE MY MONEY, I JUST WANT MY YURI T-T
I'm happy but sad at the same time..

joined Mar 23, 2022

as Much as I'm so happy for this series that it was licensed in english, it's really a torture waiting for fall 2023 to come to release just the first volume.T-T. And we still need to wait before it catch up on the latest fan translation. whhy, why there is no english version of it in digital that I can pay legally.T-T.
welp if this is all it takes to support the author, I'm willing to wait patiently.If not maybe I'll buy the japanese version and just used papago.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I hope this will release on a legal english manga app as well T-T. likee pleaseee.

joined Oct 20, 2022

This is frustrating. Yes, support the mangaka. The first volume will not show up until september the earliest. Scanlations are always better than official. Sure, I have the raw and read it up to date. Someone like me will be more than happy to buy the raw and the official translations. Whether you read scanlation or not. has nothing to do with supporting the mangaka, the publisher (Kodansha), and the official copy right holder who will translate it (sevenseas).

I always read scanlations first, then purchase a digital raw version, and finally in physical form. After that, the digital official translated version. Since I am multi-lingual, I sometimes will buy other language versions as long as they are official.

This is the equivalent of music. You don't make money selling music in their digital form, but by selling the music as cheap as possible, you basically invite anyone to buy the mp3 version. The big money for musicians comes when they start touring, and because the songs are now known by the fans, they will attend the show, including those who are first timers. That is how you hook people to see you live, and will pay big money to watch you.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

You can follow the raw directly from the publisher, but you have to pay for a pervious chapter. The free ones are the latest ones. I will suggest that you buy the tankoubon, then also follow the latest chapters.
https://comic-days.com/episode/3269632237276869027

last edited at Jan 29, 2023 2:55PM

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

Someone did chapter 9 over on dex

joined Mar 18, 2022

Oh my god this sleepover arc is just.... chef's kiss

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

Well, with only 22 chapters before a kiss (and a confession, in this order). The author really goes faster than with "Living With My Brother's Wife"

last edited at Oct 13, 2023 2:53PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Just finished a reread of what's available and hhhhhh the pain of no new chapters in 2 months. And the English release won't have anything new until half way into next year, oh woe is me D:

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

I wonder if I'll ever see a completed Kuzushiro manga in my lifetime TT〰TT

To reply you must either login or sign up.