Forum › Cross Fire discussion

Tumblr_opcu043p311w5vzweo1_250
joined Feb 18, 2019

10/10 deeper story than bloom into you, had me in tears until the very end. Definitely deserves an Anime adaptation. Can't believe such a masterpiece is allowed to exist

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

i find the dramatic tone from start to end really funny. Also the Toys tag takes me out

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

i find the dramatic tone from start to end really funny. Also the Toys tag takes me out

I found the whole thing with the gun incredibly funny. I just couldn't help thinking how easily she could fire the gun by accident and say goodbye to her "revenge" lol

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I might be severely desensitized, but this felt like nothing to me. I'm 99% sure I've read far worse on this site.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I found the whole thing with the gun incredibly funny. I just couldn't help thinking how easily she could fire the gun by accident and say goodbye to her "revenge" lol

Bible Black called, they want their ideas back... and I'm sure it'd been done before BB anyway. In media as well as reality (sorry, kinda dark).

joined Dec 29, 2022

this is just a shorter, more edgy (with worse art) version of Kill me now lol.

No cus that was exactly what I was thinking while reading this lol

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I love this kind of edgy bullshit. Anyone have anything similar?

I mean, if you want a yuri series with gore, sex, and comedy that's actually well written, then read Murcielago.

Wow, you like Murciélago? insane

I might be severely desensitized, but this felt like nothing to me. I'm 99% sure I've read far worse on this site.

this story isn’t so much depressing is it is just bullshit. I guess it gets the tag because it at least tries to be depressing :P

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Bible Black called, they want their ideas back... and I'm sure it'd been done before BB anyway. In media as well as reality (sorry, kinda dark).

Haha I wondered who else had been traumatized by that scene
Glad I wasn't the only one
Haha...ha

joined Feb 11, 2022

bro that was kinda dumb ngl , but I get the author they were like : "NOPE NOPE NOPE WE'RE NOT DOING A WHOLE ASS 10 VOLUMES FOR THIS NOPE I'M DONE"

I do think it would have made a sick story tho sadge :(

joined Feb 11, 2022

bro that was kinda dumb ngl , but I get the author they were like : "NOPE NOPE NOPE WE'RE NOT DOING A WHOLE ASS 10 VOLUMES FOR THIS NOPE I'M DONE"

joined Oct 2, 2021

G U N F U C K

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 6:32AM

joined Feb 10, 2022

Better this. That girl said she sold her body in order to one day accomplish her goal. Would be hard to see that part but anyway

joined Jan 3, 2020

China produces a lot of weird serial killer/crazy obsessive Yuri... for some reason.

Honestly you can't get more similar to this story than Kill Me Now. Here's a few others that involve murders and crazy amounts of drama:
I'm More Dangerous Than You (official translation on Bilibili Comics)
Let's Kill Your Husband (official translation on Manta)
Killing Mr. Park (official translation on Manta)

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

this would honestly be pretty sick without that absolutely random sex scene that came out of no where

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

I think the story could've been more compelling if it wasn't over the top edgy, like some would've been okay but the whole suicide part and after was unneeded.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So much complaining in the comments again kekw. Not like any of you can do better.

Bro thinks he's on the team

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm a little late to the party, but oh well.

If you just want needless, over the top wanton gore and destruction then try Murcielago. Which it seems like everyone has already mentioned. Oops.

If you want more action movie references and hijinks along with a heaping helping of angst then try The Violence Action.

If you just want more light hearted edgy camp then Liberta is great.

On a tangentially related note, if you just want some more poorly written wtf absurdity with no concern for plot or pacing, and heavy emphasis on the D R A M A then give Two Spirals a read. Or just basically anything from Hattori Masahiko.

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

HARD BOILED Yuri is something I've missed

Me
joined May 21, 2017

I knew what was gonna happen at the end and I still felt sad waaaaa

joined Jan 31, 2023

Shit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.