Forum › Fortune Teller and Maid discussion

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

As always this author stories with same characters but different stories are cute.

Thumb-128070
joined May 3, 2022

Fortune teller sensei is massive in more ways than one

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

A new series! And yet, has Nagori ever managed to complete a series besides her 'Waitress × Author' one?

last edited at Dec 27, 2022 4:58PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Please don't tell my beloved family, but this belated Christmas present is the best one yet.

Also, Tsundere.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Now that's a nice surprise. Shower me with the goodness, please. I'll never get tired of Nagori's work.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

all of Nagori's works are awesome

joined Mar 19, 2020

They may be more or less the same characters but nagori works that corner hard

A new series! And yet, has Nagori ever managed to complete a series besides her 'Waitress × Author' one?

Nagori or Neji: who has abandoned more stories, I wonder?

joined Sep 12, 2021

This is adorable

joined Apr 20, 2021

Nagori or Neji: who has abandoned more stories, I wonder?

Technically neji doesn't abandon their series. They just end abruptly with a scuffed ending or some sort of 1 chapter time skip. Nagori just stops tho

F94f4454-2d43-4522-a33a-00c2b6de5666b
joined Jul 24, 2020

nagori yu is back at it giving us awesome concepts, they never disappoint!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

She knows what she likes to write and draw and so do I

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

She knows what she likes to write and draw and so do I

Me too. Some authors end their works. Nagori Yu usually does not.

As long as there’s an adoring cutie and a teasing older beauty and one or the other or both get flustered/blushes, Nagori Yu is good.

And I am too.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

This author never disappoints

joined Jan 14, 2020

More than 4 pages per chapter! :O

joined Dec 8, 2016

It's a Nagori Yu piece, which means it features an adoring younger girl and a towering mature woman. Strictly formula from what I've seen.

The nice wrinkle in this one is that the towering mature woman is a tsundere... kinda gives off a Witches Marriage type vibe.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This might be all we get of these characters but it's still Nagori Yu, which means it's great

Also they AREN'T the same characters. The big powerful woman is a tsundere this time. That's new!

And hey, she finished Yuki and the Authoress, possibly the best manga on this entire site, so she can futz around and make two chapters of whatever she wants for the rest of her life for all I care.

joined Jan 20, 2021

Omg a new series. 2022 was saved at the last minute by this wonderful author

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I greatly enjoy this offer, but a bit of a switch up with a tsundere. Normally the big gal is smooth and enticing.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Let's see if fortune teller can foresee Nagori finishing this story.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Whatever Nagori Yu makes i read, simple as that.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Let's see if fortune teller can foresee Nagori finishing this story.

It could stop right there and be a wonderful story.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Nagori Yu doesn't disappoint on content, just wish her stories had a conclusion, or maybe not that might be what makes them special.

Nagori Yu doesn't disappoint on content, just wish her stories had a conclusion, or maybe not that might be what makes them special.

It is not what makes them special, it hurts my feelings everytime because she's a wonderful author and I want to see them through. Happy we got at least three chapters of this one, though! Maybe they'll kiss!

last edited at Dec 30, 2022 8:32AM by

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This one is going to kill me for sure! And I'll die happily!

To reply you must either login or sign up.