Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Nov 21, 2022

I don't think she necessarily listens to Weezer. A poster up in the store doesn't mean she personally listens to them.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

Sooo... Are they dating now or?
I have a hard time keeping up with all these short chapters...

still friends
when/if they start dating we'll likely be shown

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-RI!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Sooo... Are they dating now or?
I have a hard time keeping up with all these short chapters...

I think Mitsuki is still figuring things out. Aya needs to make a move.

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Oosawa is the smooth one for a change. Nice

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-RI!

It’s a Christmas miracle!!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

That was a nice chapter, great.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

I can't escape from that song. Not even here.

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

I can't escape from that song. Not even here.

No one can. lol

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Confused

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Is it just me? It seems so abreviated that i dont get whats happening/happened?
First 2 pages are ok- they are both at kareoki or a party and both leave- probably with excuses- seperately- to go do the same thing ?

But then what? I don't get where they went and what to do.

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 5:43PM

Ember%20deal%20with%20it
joined Jan 30, 2013

Is it just me? It seems so abreviated that i dont get whats happening/happened?
First 2 pages are ok- they are both at kareoki or a party and both leave- probably with excuses- seperately- to go do the same thing ?

But then what? I don't get where they went and what to do.

Took me a second, but i think what happened was they were at DIFFERENT parties around the same area, and then met up at the door when they went to call each other.

But yeah its not clear.

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

I was reading reddit comments and someone pointed one thing about Aya in the end and for me is true. When Aya leave the party her hair and scarf were tidy but latter on, both were pretty undone/messy, which means probably when she was about to call Koga/thinking about go to see her, Koga called first and so she run at full speed while aswering <3

Another thing I love, that even Aya likes to be always "perfect in style", if it's that or see Koga, always wins "see Koga" hahaha

Edit: I realized that in page 3, Aya was already starting to run (the scarf and arm have a pretty dynamic pose for just "walking"); so it can be that Aya or Koga called first; but I think it was Koga~

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 10:22PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@mst3kforever - thought that was Mitsuki in 2nd panel page 1 at same party but i see its not now.

So- they are both at different parties- Mitsuki takes a break and goes to her room- to call Aya? Or listen to music?

Aya skips going to the next party- and calls Mitsuki while walking (maybe listens to music first)?- to Mitsuki's place? And gets there while they are still on the phone with each other it seems.

Not totally sure what she means by did i get here before santa means tho.

I know the artist does such detailed amazing art they cant do many panels per release but I feel in this case it needed a few more just for the story to flow properly.

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 7:31PM

Icono%20daijishin%20pony
joined Mar 13, 2016

SO

PRECIOUS

joined Apr 5, 2015

Honestly, it didn't feel that confusing to me? They are obviously in different parties because Mitsuki is with her uncle (and apparently some other adults) and Aya seem to be with a bunch of teenage girls. That would be an odd group to be in the same party, so they clearly are in different places.

Now, where Mitsuki is is a bit confusing. I assumed it was her uncle home or something like that, but given Aya was able to get there, I guess it is probably the store. I imagine uncle closed it for the christmass party.

Not totally sure what she means by did i get here before santa means tho.

My guess is it is before midnight of the 24th.

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 7:30PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^ I get that last bit but why ask or care if it was before midnight? Its like they had been talking about something that gives that question context.

And yeah i agree - i thought maybe it was at Mitsuki's home but Aya wouldnt know where that is yet as far as we know - so its probably at the shop and Mitsuki told her she'd be there at a party.

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 9:02PM

joined Apr 5, 2015

Yeah, that last line was the only thing that made me really confused. No idea what she was talking about.

joined Nov 13, 2022

Yeah, that last line was the only thing that made me really confused. No idea what she was talking about.

Is a joke~ don't know if others countries is the same, but here sometimes we say that, is like "oh! Im not late right?". Santa arrives at 00hs. So let's say my uncle arrives at 23hs, He normally says "Santa is still not here right?" or if it's past 00hs, He sometimes says "oh no, tell me Santa did not pass here yet"

joined Nov 13, 2022

Now, where Mitsuki is is a bit confusing. I assumed it was her uncle home or something like that, but given Aya was able to get there, I guess it is probably the store. I imagine uncle closed it for the christmass party.

It's the store yes~ one can tell by the type of door and the ceiling, they are the same from the store. The one in Koga room is plain from most we saw and with a "round lamp", and it will be strange to see a door like that in a house (tho maybe in some countries can be common). Another plus are the black curtains that be can be seen in page 2, that normally~ are in stores (we saw one in ch 2 tho I doubt is that one since is were Koga changes for work)

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 11:10PM

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Ah what a great holiday season

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

merry christmas to these two specifically

joined Jul 23, 2014

hmmm, just what I needed today

joined Dec 25, 2022

I'm I'm not sure if I'm correct, but if I had to guess what Aya meant by the Santa comment, I would think she meant something like "Did I get here before the party ended?". You usually open the presents last and Santa is the one delivering them. And you can see that when Aya arrived her scarf and hair was messy, which I assume is because she ran there as fast as she could so she wouldn't miss the chance to see Mitsuki.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I'm I'm not sure if I'm correct, but if I had to guess what Aya meant by the Santa comment, I would think she meant something like "Did I get here before the party ended?". You usually open the presents last and Santa is the one delivering them. And you can see that when Aya arrived her scarf and hair was messy, which I assume is because she ran there as fast as she could so she wouldn't miss the chance to see Mitsuki.

I assume the party is on christmas eve, before the big man makes his deliveries

To reply you must either login or sign up.