LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Lol

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Holy shit lads, actual progress?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I wonder how long it will take for Tomoe to realise these bitches gay and become an avid yuri supporter…

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

the faces in this chapter were very great

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Rival-san needs to try much harder. With enough persistence and passion, she can make Shoujo Manga Protagonist-chan see that she doesn't need other people.

joined Jun 17, 2018

In this chapter the rival met the protagonist's mom, her future mother-in-law. :)

joined Apr 16, 2022

This was one of the funnier manga chapters I've read in a while

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Actually a rather adorable chapter this time. ^_^

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Are gaslighting and mental-gymnastics not actual genre?

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Rival-san needs to try much harder. With enough persistence and passion, she can make Shoujo Manga Protagonist-chan see that she doesn't need other people.

I think her friend was actually pretty sweet in this chapter. She was just trying to make sure Shoujo Manga Protagonist-chan wasn't being harassed. It's nice to have friends who look out for you like that

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Nobody shall hit on her wife

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

the progress we're starting to see is absolutely adorable, I love it

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I've already finished the raws for this one. It is nice to re-read it tho. Their progress is pretty cute.

Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

Kimura just saved that boy's life

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ch24 had me laughing even though it seemed to keep going around in circles, and then in 25, they actually surprised me with some real change to the status quo? Let's go!
I want protagonist-Kimura-san to have her own little yandere moments too.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 3:02AM

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Aggressively gay Kimura is quite the treat to witness.

Dynasty9
joined Aug 21, 2016

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Kimura: I always get worried when I see Hiyama and Mizushima having good chemistry, and it's a great relief to her them say that they are just friends. Surely, that can only mean that I'm in love with Mizushima. There is no other possible conclusion.
Random guy starts flirting with Hiyama
Kimura:*starts to hyperventilate in pure panic*

Wait. Wait a goddamn moment. Since when exactly has this been goign on? Is it possible that, from the start, Kimura thought she was in love with Mizushima because of this kind of heteronormative thinking? That would be freaking hilarious.

Edit:Hmm. Having reread from the start that doesn't seem to be the case. New headcanon, Kimura is an unaware Bi disaster in love with both of them.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 6:12AM

Owo
joined Jun 17, 2018

FINALLYYY

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Kimura: I always get worried when I see Hiyama and Mizushima having good chemistry, and it's a great relief to her them say that they are just friends. Surely, that can only mean that I'm in love with Mizushima. There is no other possible conclusion.

Wait. Wait a goddamn moment. Since when exactly has this been goign on? Is it possible that, from the start, Kimura thought she was in love with Mizushima because of this kind of heteronormative thinking? That would be freaking hilarious.

Edit:HMM. Having reread from the start that doesn't seem to be the case. New headcanon, Kimura is an unaware Bi disaster in love with both of them.

Well, while not exactly like this, she did admire Hiyama quite early on. But because of how forward Hiyama is, she's probably become more aware of her in a different light.

In particular, she seemed to transition when Hiyama told her she's the person most suited to be by her side. She seems really conscious of Hiyama now and I like how she's considering that she might be jealous of Mizushima.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 6:16AM

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

I think we've seen these chapters before? Author doesn't seem to have changed much content...

__fujiwara_no_mokou_and_houraisan_kaguya_touhou_drawn_by_ootsuki_wataru__abfa356e1066a80ad94144d78ad40e5f%20-%20copia
joined Sep 22, 2019

Edit:HMM. Having reread from the start that doesn't seem to be the case. New headcanon, Kimura is an unaware Bi disaster in love with both of them.

Well, while not exactly like this, she did admire Hiyama quite early on. But because of how forward Hiyama is, she's probably become more aware of her in a different light.

In particular, she seemed to transition when Hiyama told her she's the person most suited to be by her side. She seems really conscious of Hiyama now and I like how she's considering that she might be jealous of Mizushima.

Ironically, despite some problematic moments when Hiyama agressive personality and Kimura's meekness end up with a situation in wich Kimura feels forced to do something (in fairness to Hiyama, that is never her intention, but Kimura is aparently too shy and insecure to actually tell anything to Hiyama when she is making her uncomfortabe), this is actually a pretty realistic depiction of a possible romance.

A lot of people don't give their significant others a second glance until they learn that person is interested, at wich point they become a lot more aware of them. It's pretty common.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 8:34AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

How the tables have turned. :D

Edit:Hmm. Having reread from the start that doesn't seem to be the case. New headcanon, Kimura is an unaware Bi disaster in love with both of them.

Chapter 23 and being called her wife seems to have been a turning point, leading to the big blush in 24 and the realization in 25.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

It was on that day that something awakened in young Honoka. The school beauty who has been blatantly flirting with her for who-knows-how-many months is in love with her.

What should she do? Run? Or assert dominance? Both, it seems.

In all honesty now, cute progress. We love to see an useless bisexual realize she’s down bad.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 8:31AM

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Wow some actual progress

To reply you must either login or sign up.