Forum › Looking Up to Magical Girls discussion

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I mean, Baiser and Azul are still better sexually compatible, but it's Kiwi who puts all the work into her relationship with Baiser, and that's what ultimately counts the most in my experience.

Although there does still remain the question of whether Baiser actually wants that relationship. That counts a lot as well, and she did leave it unanswered this time as well - albeit also making it quite clear that she won't seriously consider anyone else as long as she hasn't given a proper reply to Kiwi.

That's true, but Kiwi is really sneaky in a non-malicious way: while Utena is still undecided about whether she wants a relationship with her, Kiwi keeps improving herself to be a more and more attractive partner for her, all the while not putting any pressure on Utena. That, more than anything, convinces me that Kiwi actually, consummately loves both Utena and Baiser, in a way that I do not think any one other character in the series loves another. Compared to that, Baiser and Azul's grudging respect and unbridled lust for each other are not written nearly as potently so far.

joined Jul 23, 2014

Baiser/Utena x Kiwi 4lyf

joined May 1, 2015

Not understanding the greatness of Utena x Kiwi smh.
Pantano pesca needs to step up her shipping power.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

I prefer Utena x Azul over Kiwi

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Utenazul is a basic ass ship. There I said it. Utenakiwi for life baby.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 12:51AM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Utenazul is a basic ass ship. There I said it. Utenakiwi for life baby.

I live for Utena x Kiwi, but Utena x Azul is good too. I hope the endgame for them is a good old OT3.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I ship Baiser x Azul and Utena x Kiwi

Amimaidprofile
joined Mar 5, 2019

i'm Utena x Azul, but the flaw for Pesca is she didn't display them as BDSM, but pretty lily-basic yuri. That pairing is advanced kink level.

48e25e4b-7500-4818-b21e-14cc7fc81d93
joined Oct 22, 2022

I ship Utena and Kiwi, and Azul is their property

Dynasty-edited-winter-pharm
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 29, 2010

Aw she only wants to be the magical girls' Team Rocket.

joined Oct 22, 2022

Haven’t watched Pokémon in a while, did not know the anime had gone in that direction.

I suppose that would explain why the new Pokémon spidops from scarlet and violet looks like it’s about to do shibari

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

When are the FBI coming to my door... I want to at least write my statement

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

And also Utena and Azul otp
Utena and Kiwi are otp2

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

This might be the most wholesome shipping war I've ever seen.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

That bellybutton-spreading panel is... quite something.

Anyway, in regards to the shipping I stand by my early statement that the only proper end is Utena sitting on a throne surrounded by her mind-broken magical girl sex slaves. So... poly end, I guess. Or maybe Kiwi can be the official consort while the rest are "toys."

last edited at Nov 26, 2022 2:48AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

I ship Utena and Kiwi, and Azul is their property

This

last edited at Nov 26, 2022 3:21AM

joined Oct 2, 2021

And this

Baiser_ugly_flower
joined Nov 26, 2022

Loved the titty-explosives! They weren't better than the "Exciting-Nipple-Lottery-Game", but nothing could be. Kiwi and Baiser are so much fun when they play together. They're just on the same wave length and really get each other when it comes to evil-bdsm-magical-girl-torture-nonsense.

joined May 29, 2021

Anyway, in regards to the shipping I stand by my early statement that the only proper end is Utena sitting on a throne surrounded by her mind-broken magical girl sex slaves. So... poly end, I guess. Or maybe Kiwi can be the official consort while the rest are "toys."

This is how my pervy mind thought the story was going to go at first. But chapter 10 kind of put the kibosh on that as Utena herself seems to HATE mindbreak to the point she was disgusted with Azul for giving in. She would have to go through a pretty significant (and villainous) character shift for this to be her end goal.

joined Oct 22, 2022

This is how my pervy mind thought the story was going to go at first. But chapter 10 kind of put the kibosh on that as Utena herself seems to HATE mindbreak to the point she was disgusted with Azul for giving in. She would have to go through a pretty significant (and villainous) character shift for this to be her end goal.

I can still see it as a possibility as long as it’s toned down to being less “mind broken sexslaves” and more “hardcore BDSM slave harem route where all of tres magia and enormeeta (except Alice) are Utena’s submissives to diffrent degrees while also in their own pairings (Magenta x Sulfur and Leberblume x Loco Musica) under Utena’s ownership”.

joined May 3, 2014

I can still see it as a possibility as long as it’s toned down to being less “mind broken sexslaves” and more “hardcore BDSM slave harem route where all of tres magia and enormeeta (except Alice) are Utena’s submissives to diffrent degrees while also in their own pairings (Magenta x Sulfur and Leberblume x Loco Musica) under Utena’s ownership”.

that stinks of low-garbadge-tier-hentai-plot, and this manga is above such crap

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

This manga is what a god-tier-hentai-plot would look like? :D

joined Oct 22, 2022

How is that a garbage tier hentai plot!? I am shocked and appalled that you would say that. What I just described is a wholesome poly relationship built on mutual trust and respect, nothing like shitty hentai.

last edited at Nov 27, 2022 5:58AM

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Utena herself seems to HATE mindbreak to the point she was disgusted with Azul for giving in.

That is because Baiser has good taste.

I think it has been obvious for a while now that Kiwi x Utena is the official ship and the endgame pairing, and also that Baiser is never going to give up on her hobby of tormenting magical girls. Tres Magia will all have sexually submissive feelings towards Baiser, though to what extent they'll accept that is up in the air. Maybe they all admit it to themselves but not out loud, maybe none of them realize it, maybe they all lay it out in the open, or maybe there's some mix. They will still have a hostile relationship with Baiser, but it will be on the level of like, Mario vs Bowser. Their feelings will be something like: "She's obnoxious and our enemy, so why do I feel like this towards her? Well, I guess she isn't that bad, but she's definitely a villain! We're magical girls, we can't let her humiliate us like that even if I like it!" I think Kiwi and Baiser will have a fun relationship where they kiss each other and then sexually harass magical girls together.

When are the FBI coming to my door... I want to at least write my statement

We are all sus in this comment section, accept it. My plan is to never become a public figure so that no one ever bothers to use this stuff against me.

joined Dec 26, 2017

I suspect it is less that Utena isn't into mind break and more that she is disgusted when a magical girl specifically is the one being broken by a villain. She puts magical girls on the highest pedestal, after all.

To reply you must either login or sign up.