Forum › After School Re-Reincarnation! discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I have no idea why I didn't expect the beasts to combine the moment I saw them, that was such a sometime thing to do... :D

PredatorDuck Uploader
Rin
joined Jun 27, 2018

Utaho is proving once again she's my spirit animal.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In case anyone didn't notice, I was finally able to settle on a consistent phrasing for that one part of the legend that finally gets revealed here (ie. keeper of beasts/formally "beast and its watchman"), and chapters 9 and 10 have been updated to reflect this. (Refresh your cache if you're still getting the old versions). It was just one of those annoyingly vague phrases that just couldn't be translated into English well without knowing the full mystery and all the ways it could be misinterpreted.

edit: Also the typesetter says they'll be skipping the chapter preview pages included with extras going forward since they're getting a bit redundant.

last edited at Nov 25, 2022 11:46AM

joined Aug 16, 2022

what a safe comic i'm reading. i used to enjoy it more than now, and by that i mean the last chapter of it that i read was very satisfying.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Thought about giving this a go, wondering about the tag discrepancy though. GL/Yuri tag on Dex and Mangaupdates but none here, what's the sitch?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

New chapter in MD this is getting really cool, a huge battle took place... I'll leave the major spoiler aside because I want to talk about the amazing ability of this artist to draw such detailed costumes and weapons, like, just check how this time they decided to have not just one but TWO giant robots transformations battling each others, going to such extend and only for the robot to be defeated in the next panels takes effort!

And there's another masterfully skill in display... The skill of showing many girls in low angles so many times but avoiding showing their panties too, we're going to the very limited of what's possible without looking bad by placing the shadows and the camera at the very limit.

last edited at Dec 22, 2022 4:34PM

Kanadechan%20sxdvfgbn
joined May 24, 2017

Very fun and interesting

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Thought about giving this a go, wondering about the tag discrepancy though. GL/Yuri tag on Dex and Mangaupdates but none here, what's the sitch?

It's written by a yuri creator, but there isn't really any in the series or promo material as of yet. Not really a hint of anything between any of the characters except that the two mains both have amnesia and were apparently test subjects together or something. The story is mainly focused on the fantasy elements and uncovering their backstory

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 2:46AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A first glimpse into the lost memories.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

It's written by a yuri creator, but there isn't really any in the series or promo material as of yet.

Someone's not following sometime's socials.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It's written by a yuri creator, but there isn't really any in the series or promo material as of yet. Not really a hint of anything between any of the characters except that the two mains both have amnesia and were apparently test subjects together or something. The story is mainly focused on the fantasy elements and uncovering their backstory

Niiiiice thanks for the info~ def gonna read this one now :D

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

It's written by a yuri creator, but there isn't really any in the series or promo material as of yet.

I stand corrected

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Yesssss. LORE.

I had a feeling earlier and it's not held up by any real evidence yet, but my genre savviness is pointing to Utaho's previous life as the scapegoat villain instead of actually one, or at the least someone who did "evil" things in self defense. Conventions point to Melua being the Hero, emphasis on the big H, but again I'm thinking this is a twist.

Something about the facial expression of "villain" and the amount of soldiers in power armor during the memory flash doesn't sit nicely to me

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 8:59PM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Best xmas present XD
I'm guessing Utaho does feel bad for that "pretend girlfriend" thing.

joined Mar 26, 2021

Prediction about Touka and Senri: those two were (still are) totally gay for each other but something happened during the initial adventures (maybe when they found Melua) and saw terrible stuff, and the way they thought of resolving it was completely different (their current plans) so they had to break up. By the final arc they'll talk things through and be gay again.

joined Oct 3, 2021

Jesus Christ shit hit the fan like a cannonball

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Two sides, both with their own plans, both plans horrible. And our girls caught in the middle.

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

That's a lot of drama all of a sudden. Also, I really don't know who is who a lot of the time

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I wonder if the reason Utau sensei's codename is Ms. W is because her name has two Us in it. Double the Us, if you will.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

The plot thickens.

Goddamn boy,it's very thick too.

joined Oct 3, 2021

We go from buff maid girl in swimsuit back to the plot, it's like diving head first into concrete

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Go forth, fanservice squad!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

She is going for her Ex and have a harem in between

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

There's nothing that can make a rescued person happier then three bikini babes riding on METAL MACHINES.

There better be Sabaton blasting when that occurs.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Priorities,boss!

To reply you must either login or sign up.