Forum › Angel Ranch discussion

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Well... that's one subversion of expectation.

I still think this is a bit too edgy but it may be a good twist in the formula if they keep the changes.

joined Sep 16, 2020

the change in the mood was so striking wwww

I laughed out loud when she got what was coming to her. They're going to find their humanity in each other, that's for sure.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

When I saw Maria I thought she would be like an "Etoile" from Strawberry Panic, but It doesn't seems hah

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:35PM

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

all i could say is omagad

edit: definitely died from laughing at the end

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 12:46PM

Aspen_miho_kith
joined Jun 6, 2020

unexpected twist but a welcome one

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

What the fuck is this, lmao. Hope to see more!

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Off to a great start.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Given the author, this might end up being quite the ride.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Reading the comments is pushing me to make a second attempt to finish but ngl I almost drop it at page 8(or is it eleven?)
Will come back with my full thoughts

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

The end took me by surprise, it was very funny.
Overall it's seems interesting, can't wait for what happen next.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hmmm, I suppose I'll need some more chapters to get a real read on this story but also this is from an author who is pretty famous for extremely over the top emotional drama so I can kind of guess where we're going already.

joined Dec 18, 2016

piss marking just makes you cat, which means you are automatically bottom

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know what to say yet, if I were going by the tags I would think FUCK YEAAAAAAAH but the dystopian premise is hard to digest, I will follow it quietly because I don't want my first impression to ruin the mood of the discussion.

joined Sep 6, 2018

This is gonna get dark fast.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Hattori Masahiko has always shown flashes of being a great writer, they just have a tendency to be kind of unfocused and all over the place. This chapter, however, is the best of theirs I've seen by far. I am legitimately really impressed by how tightly it's written; in just a single chapter we get introduced to the sci-fi premise, meet four characters all of whom are already showing some complexity, a little sociopolitical commentary, and even get a great humor scene at the end. It's good enough to make me disappointed it'll only be three chapters; this premise could easily support much more.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

I do wonder how it will handle its own dystopia because like clearly the A-class students are at the top of the school hierarchy but they're also just straight up not allowed to graduate and leave the academy for as long as they live. And any student whose genetics are worth a damn to this dystopian society is seemingly only alive to have children worth more than they are.

Then on the other hand the D-class students are at the bottom but because they're not worth shit in terms of genetics they're also the only people who are given the opportunity to be worth something in terms of actual ability as they function as governors to the A-class "breeding stock"

It's very much setting itself up to be just like the B-class girl Sara says, nobody here is being treated like they're fully human and while the A-class students might seem to have it better they are actively dehumanized as part of the system, to which the answer might just be exactly as Sara says to start treating everyone like they're just humans like yourself in an attempt to break free from the oppressive class system this dystopia has created.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 1:28PM

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Shouldn't this have a "what the fuck did I just read" tag? Cause that's what I thought at the end.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

This is Hattori Masahiko so strap in for the fucking wildest experience of your life.

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Good, spank that spoiled brat lol. I like when the MC can stand up for themselves, this could be an interesting read.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 1:48PM

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

this will involve futanari, won't it?

Hikamaru%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

I had to put my phone down, take a step back, and think about what the fuck I just read...

I think I'm going to like this one

20221108_061301
joined May 20, 2020

this will involve futanari, won't it?

I really hope not. We've already seen a very male-looking Nephilim with male pronouns so maybe this'll be more nuanced in what it means by "androgynous".
Also the Chinese translation is already available for the next chapter...uh...elsewhere and it certainly doesn't look like it in the first scene, in which Maria is naked. There's what looks like a forced breeding scene later but everyone's basically fully clothed and it's 110% ambiguous visually what genitals are or are not involved.

In a sci-fi setting this focused on reproduction there shouldn't even be a need for fucking and any combination of sex/gender should be able to reproduce artificially. But whatever.

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 2:29PM by OrangePekoe

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I really hope not. We've already seen a very male-looking Nephilim with male pronouns so maybe this'll be more nuanced in what it means by "androgynous".

Speaking of this part, pages 21-22 are kind of confusing. I'm not sure if it will matter later, but here this dude is kicking someone from Lucifer's posse. You can see her (Lucifer) in the opening pages. Funnily, Satan is also in the opening pages as being a totally different person in class Z. And apparently, there's a Ricky Gervais bloodline at this school? (Ah, nevermind, that's the french composer Gervaise.)

last edited at Oct 31, 2022 2:44PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ngl kinda confusing premise, but the ending definitely peaked my interest. Was not expecting the reversal and spanking to come in like that lmao.

To reply you must either login or sign up.