Forum › Stardust Telepath discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

Monogamous head seks.

Subtext my ass.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I'm not anti-polyamory, but declarations of monogamy make me squee.

Whoa, the yuri jumped about six notches at that last part.

This.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

The yuri just jumped up to 11!

Though, whether it stays there for the rest of the manga and develops into something more...

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

Akeuchi has got it bad. It's yuri, it's forehead yuri!

Mercifully, unlike some other subtext-to-romance stories, the romantic development seems to be a long way out from the final chapters. Though because his series also has almost zero chance of building up to a finale that satisfies the realistic spaceflight setup, it's nearly inevitable it will end suddenly with a fast-forward, magic, and/or Akeuchi deciding to stay on Earth with her lover / crush for now.

last edited at Jun 12, 2022 8:36PM

joined Jan 14, 2020

How about "some aliens come to 'rescue' Akeuichi"?

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The only reason Umika wanted to leave Earth it's because she thought there was nothing on Earth for her, with her learning to talk normally and interact with people it's obvious she'll decide to stay after all, which means Akeuchi will have to make the decision at the end there, it's on her. But for that ending decision to be truly impactful they need to get together first and already had been together for a while, so I'm sure it's gonna remove the subtext tag soon (as soon as Akeuchi stops overheating). The question right now it's what's gonna happen first, a confession or Umika realizing she is gay too?

joined Feb 13, 2022

was eagerly awaiting this chapter

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

My useless lesbian alien can't be this cute.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

What we are witnessing here is the very definition of gay panic.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I think the yandere is beginning to kick in

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Alien's first jealousy.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I think the yandere is beginning to kick in

Yeah, have we considered the Bad End ending?

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Raimon is super cute in cheerleader costume lol.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

A glitch in the Matrix.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ooh, nice! ^_^

Laminatestasis
Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Came here cause of Anime adaptation announcement, leaving with new series excitedly looking forward to, this was a lot of fun and just the right amount of drama.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

It's gonna need 36 chapters for a 12 episode anime, how far are the raws?

joined Mar 31, 2017

It's gonna need 36 chapters for a 12 episode anime, how far are the raws?

The latest raw chapter is 36.

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I won't lie I usually judge stuff by how much "yuri" I can get out of a manga, but after the first chapter of this, I didn't really care that much. All I wanted was for Umi to get some friends. While it's not that rare to have a shy protagonist who wants some friends and/or a place to belong to, this just... somehow encapsulated the feeling of loneliness uh... accurately? I guess. So when I caught up with the TL progress, I was pretty happy that she did, in fact, not just got herself friends, but also carved a place for herself where she feels happy.

Yay for anime, while reading this I thought this would make for a neat slice-of-life anime with rockets as a theme.

As for Akeuchi I hope she won't disappear because of Umi fulfilling her dream of having friends. I hope it's not one of those weird situations where she appeared to be a guide and will go away after her "work is done". I just hope it's some yuri goodness and her realizing that all that forehead rubbing means she needs to take responsibility and just marry Umi. If not on earth then by the alien law.

Also for some reason, Umika reminded me of Shamiko. Dunno why.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Anime confirmed!

OMG YES! This made me so happy. I cant wait!

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

Yuri or not, just seeing girls being nice to each other is good enough for me.

B1329fb9-3ffa-457d-8058-460ab52e0f00
joined Sep 29, 2022

absolutely loved this and stayed up for hours to read it all lmao. this is definitely fruity.
I also like how they actually work for their goal and everything doesnt just succeed because theyre the main characters and are perfect

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's being touted as yuri in kirara and the anime announcements. My guess is that Alien-chan wants to talk about their relationship.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Akeuchis' gushing to give Umika a good hard rub.

To reply you must either login or sign up.