Forum › A Cute Guy discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

Finally started reading this. Boy it's cute. Boy is cute too. I'd have been totally gay for that boy.

Love the "Kya" and "Doki" sfx in the background.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Because Dynasty isn't a website dedicated solely to Yuri, even if that is the bulk of what is on here.

Also in this specific case, the author, Tatsubon, has earned (in my estimation) a Lifetime Yuri Achievement Award with the adorable and hilarious Tadokoro-san, and I'm interested in seeing whatever work they do.

Which reminds me that I really wish for Garun to have the same status, so many other nice looking things on their pixiv that I'd really love to see translated as well.

Not only do we need more appreciation for Garun, we need more Garun as well! And Shimi Iriko.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

This is so damn cute! I hope we get some more.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

"A reminder that we only upload to MangaDex, so if you're reading this in some other godforsaken ad-riddled site, consider saving yourself some braincells"

That feels unnecessarily rude lol

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

"A reminder that we only upload to MangaDex, so if you're reading this in some other godforsaken ad-riddled site, consider saving yourself some braincells"

That feels unnecessarily rude lol

I feel like it's absolutely appropriate for those manga sites that steal all of their content and are loaded to the brim with ads. Especially the ones where you basically give your computer the digital equivalent of an STD if you load it up without an ad blocker.

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

Well, I don't really know what I was expecting but this is good. I can't wait to read the next chapters :D

Tumblr_nzipxtxzln1ugye8so4_250
joined May 2, 2022

just started reading it and it's so good!! very cute + wholesome, i hope the other chapters are getting translated

joined Mar 13, 2020

Really hope he stays a boy, crossdressers are great and cute~

Inai hou ga ii ningen
joined May 23, 2018

Tatsubon has such great fetishes

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I love this manga so much

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

We will have a Nakajima fanclub in no time, word of the great cuteness must spread.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Too cute. :D

joined May 1, 2015

Based delinquent

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Everybody loves Nakajima

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Is Tatsubon actually a guy?
I always presumed 'she' was a woman, don't ask me why. Or wait, maybe it was because in works like Tadokoro or Liberta all the male characters are enemies, bullies, rapists and monsters? Yeah, it must be that, lol.

Fzvftbrxoaepy3r%20copy
joined Feb 20, 2022

So glad to see this updating hehe it's so cute

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Is Tatsubon actually a guy?
I always presumed 'she' was a woman, don't ask me why. Or wait, maybe it was because in works like Tadokoro or Liberta all the male characters are enemies, bullies, rapists and monsters? Yeah, it must be that, lol.

Assuming the MangaUpdates page is accurate, Tatsubon is indeed a guy.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

smol boy makes things clear, cute edition

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

smol boy makes things clear, cute edition

This reminds me of Sasaki and Miyano. When the characters get together one of them makes it abundantly clear because he hates when he reads a manga and they don't make it clear.

Jas
joined Aug 26, 2014

Why is het even on here???

joined Jun 25, 2021

this is one of the best things ever

coincidentally, I was recently looking for a good het femboy story. It seems to pretty much not exist. Femboys are always either gay or not actually femboys (trans girls).

last edited at Oct 28, 2022 3:51AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because it can

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Sadistic-Demon posted:

There's been het on the site since it started. Just because it's primarily yuri does not mean that's all that gets uploaded. If you have a problem with it, then blacklist the het tag.

joined Apr 10, 2021

You said this same thing on the previous page already, and were told the same thing that you are told here. Stop being annoying.

To reply you must either login or sign up.