Forum › JS-san to OL-chan discussion

joined Nov 11, 2010

As for that part, I have to admit, I was a bit stumped too! I guessed maybe she only said that because she and Koharu are so far apart in age and manner of speech. There is possibly the way Koharu said her sentence too though, because it was kind of hard to translate, and it could have also been translated to "Is Onee-san also a strange person from the company?" MAYBE that's what she really meant, but I thought it was so rude to say this that I chose the alternative "different person" instead of "strange person".

https://jisho.org/word/%E5%A4%89%E3%82%8F%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F

"Strange person" was indeed the correct meaning for this case. The key to this panel is that the "onee-san" in Koharu's question refers to Ayase, not Mizushima.

In other words, Koharu asks:

Does onee-san (Ayase) also act like a weird person at work?"

Causing Ayase to panic because this indicates that Koharu thinks she is a "weird person".

Ayase yells "Generation gap!" to excuse Koharu's perception of her as merely something resulting from their difference in age, rather than because she is doing inappropriate things in front of her.

last edited at May 2, 2022 5:50AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Thanks for the TL!
I wonder if buying this comical material from the author, it will make me a lolicon-ally? ☻

YW!

Maybe, maybe :) I think this is fairly safe material to import though, there really is nothing graphic anywhere :) At least so far, lol (I haven't noticed anything when previewing the other volumes and chapters)

last edited at May 2, 2022 9:33AM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

As for that part, I have to admit, I was a bit stumped too! I guessed maybe she only said that because she and Koharu are so far apart in age and manner of speech. There is possibly the way Koharu said her sentence too though, because it was kind of hard to translate, and it could have also been translated to "Is Onee-san also a strange person from the company?" MAYBE that's what she really meant, but I thought it was so rude to say this that I chose the alternative "different person" instead of "strange person".

https://jisho.org/word/%E5%A4%89%E3%82%8F%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F

"Strange person" was indeed the correct meaning for this case. The key to this panel is that the "onee-san" in Koharu's question refers to Ayase, not Mizushima.

In other words, Koharu asks:

Does onee-san (Ayase) also act like a weird person at work?"

Causing Ayase to panic because this indicates that Koharu thinks she is a "weird person".

Ayase yells "Generation gap!" to excuse Koharu's perception of her as merely something resulting from their difference in age, rather than because she is doing inappropriate things in front of her.

Since there was no particle used with Onee-san, I was sure Koharu was addressing someone, not talking about someone. Maybe I would've picked up on the real meaning if there had been "ha" or something, lol, but I really am not very good at picking up on context clues in panels and such. In any case, thanks, I'll fix this, it's important enough to, and you've given me enough confirmation to feel more confident about it.

38611606_p02
joined Feb 17, 2019

Ganbare, Onee-san! Sadly, you're not in one of Itou Hachi's works, but I'm cheering for you-

joined Aug 21, 2022

Looking forward to more chapters of this one. Thanks for the efforts!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

how dare she not have no body fat, shame. (sarcasm)

joined May 1, 2015

The thirst for more OneLoli has been quenched
Thank you Daphie.

joined Oct 21, 2013

LoliPoly ending confirmed, I guess.

Oi now want to see onee-san having some Roly-poly fed to her by the girls.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Kabedon by accident seems to be all the rage these days.

It's actually getting a bit overdone, like how Mitsuki from here is turning into a kabedon machine.

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

The other two gurls just disappeared.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

The thirst for more OneLoli has been quenched
Thank you Daphie.

You're welcome! I did that one knowing some readers were impatient to read more, haha!! I'll try to keep at it. If I'm not mistaken, this one ends at chapter 24.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Ayase may be a degenerate lolicon, but even she doesn't get the appeal of having two Girlfriends.

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

koharu were you ever alive when la noire came out

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Just when I thought Ayase couldn't be any more pathe- I mean, relatable

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The very classic "Press X to doubt" in the corner was an amazing touch.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

koharu were you ever alive when la noire came out

The very classic "Press X to doubt" in the corner was an amazing touch.

I thought it was funny and fit well :D

Definitely. Who wouldn't want to be spoiled rotten by a caring Koharu?!

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Definitely some of the most wholesome newlywed play I've ever seen. Thank you, Daphie.

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Definitely some of the most wholesome newlywed play I've ever seen. Thank you, Daphie.

You're welcome! I really thought the chapter was super cute too!!!

joined Dec 13, 2020

All chapter long, Ayase was thinking: "Oh no, I must resist my urges! I cannot give in! If I do, I will cross a line that should not be crossed!"

And all chapter long, I was thinking: "Don't resist! Surrender! SURRENDER!!"

Definitely. Who wouldn't want to be spoiled rotten by a caring Koharu?!

Interesting point: this is exactly the reason why Mio will lose and Ayase will win.

One of the really cool things about this manga is that Koharu has actual character development. A lot of lolicon stories objectify the little girl and turn her into just a prop for other people to lust after. Koharu is not like that. We know what makes her tick. From the beginning we were informed of her relationship with her big sister, who is hopelessly incompetent at everything and can't survive on her own, and we were shown that Koharu just loves looking after her and taking care of all her needs... and Koharu herself told us that Ayase reminds her of her big sister, only ten times more useless! XD And this, exactly this, is what makes Koharu attracted to Ayase: she feels that if she leaves Ayase alone, Ayase will self-destruct or something. So she simply must be at her side all the time, to protect her and care for her! It just can't be helped, a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do!

Mio is strong-willed, smart, athletic, assertive, protective, outspoken, fearless, and generally good at everything. In other words, she's DOOMED, lol. She can't give Koharu what Koharu needs. She has no chance at all against Ayase.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The most obvious blatent loli where they dont seem to be waiting for her to grow up at all - except for maybe outright sex and has the biggest age gap is 'Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu'. I wouldnt be suprised if she goes all the way (mostly off camera) - since we have already seen them french kiss and more lol.

I had blanked that from my mind. I mostly remember the roommate. Nonetheless, the OL saying she wants to be reincarnated as a floor mat in a kindergarten was pretty memorable.

Back in the day, people complained about the drunken girl fawning over the young employees in Kanamemo, I remember.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The most obvious blatent loli where they dont seem to be waiting for her to grow up at all - except for maybe outright sex and has the biggest age gap is 'Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu'. I wouldnt be suprised if she goes all the way (mostly off camera) - since we have already seen them french kiss and more lol.

I had blanked that from my mind. I mostly remember the roommate. Nonetheless, the OL saying she wants to be reincarnated as a floor mat in a kindergarten was pretty memorable.Oh, and I think I just shipped Coco with Himeme and forgot about the series. Although Himeme is far too good for Coco.

Back in the day, people complained about the drunken girl fawning over the young employees in Kanamemo, I remember.

last edited at Oct 22, 2022 8:55AM

joined Aug 21, 2022

This is a nice series, thank you @princess_daphie for all your hard work :)

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Gacha is a dangerous thing and the only reason why I haven't gone bankrupt because of it is that my parents don't let me have a credit card.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Err no- gacha arn't great- its disgusting poison! Bragging about blowing 100k on meaningless bits of crap in a game- how many hours of hard labor did that money take? All thrown away when it coulda been used for so much more.
Such highly exploitative and addictive real money mechanics should be regulated under gambling laws.
/rant over lol.

last edited at Nov 24, 2022 5:31PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.