Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Damn those claws, Kaoru-sama's gonna gouge out someone's eyeball at some point. kinda hot tho ngl

Yeah she definitely gives off unhinged and feral vibes on top of being really intelligent and deeply self-actualized.

Tbh I would totally love it if the manga was just about her. But all the other girls are great too… spinoff? Pls?

Tamamusi is far too based for us mortals.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

This has been covered. Each girl identifies with a sense:

Karen (Actress) - Taste
Minato (cool theatre sound tech) - Sound (Voice)
Kaoru (Roommate) - Smell
Riri (Idol) - Touch
Maria (Sensei) - Sight (Reaction/expression/body language)

So we still need new girls to cover temperature and balance. And a ghost girl for the sixth sense.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

A surprising amount of people here are into yanderes.

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

Genuinely excited about the girls interacting with each other, so it’s not just Main Girl x Love Interest. Can’t wait for the interactions!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The last panel here just describes the entire manga. :D

Now I think it will be going to the polyamory route

After this, so do I.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

flowsthead posted:

It is quite concerning yeah.

Also the rights are entangling and plotting left and right with their own strategies .. except for Sensei!

Also still don't know what the new girl is going to do, looks like the brushed off that explanation and moved on.

joined Mar 19, 2020

Why was pg 263 so ominous in that middle panel should we be afraid of senpai? Ngl tho I kinda dig it too. Sensei is still the best tho

joined Mar 19, 2020

Hmmm I don’t know if she really earned that reward. Pretty lackadaisical advice. Just show up, study, and review. I mean…yeah.

Riri still best girl. Curious what the other two are up to. Looks like Minato and Karen are planning something.

I mean I kinda get it, when you’re so lost when trying to learn something and don’t even almost know where to begin, someone giving that direction is a god send

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Interesting that she just destroyed the Senpai's image by admitting she sniffs her regularly lol. Also, that plushie is adorable.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Ohhh thats why they little kids in Japan look like little ducks. That makes so much sense

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

So she definitely orgasmed while huffing that pillow right?

1000%

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Genuinely excited about the girls interacting with each other, so it’s not just Main Girl x Love Interest. Can’t wait for the interactions!!!

It was never main girl x love interest though. It's a harem manga

joined Sep 17, 2019

Kaoru is such a creep

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Hmmm I don’t know if she really earned that reward. Pretty lackadaisical advice. Just show up, study, and review. I mean…yeah.

Riri still best girl. Curious what the other two are up to. Looks like Minato and Karen are planning something.

I mean I kinda get it, when you’re so lost when trying to learn something and don’t even almost know where to begin, someone giving that direction is a god send

Agree, ppl underestimate the power of a simple reinforcement of something basic can do to someone in a panic or unsure. It’s not just what’s being said, but how it’s said, she said in a simple and nonchalant way bc it’s how it needs to be done, she’s not being harsh or strict bc Riri made it clear all she wants is to get it over with at the bare minimum, and needed someone to reinforce that to her

joined Aug 2, 2018

Gosh, Soraike with the plush popping out her top looking absolutely confused is one of the cutest panels I’ve ever witnessed.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I find those nails . . . disturbing.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

I just really love Kaoru

joined Oct 6, 2020

Seeing the senpai on the chapter cover art just kinda made me realize how similar her design is to Sukoya

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I like her more after this chapter, but dang, she's just so creepy.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

A “surprising amount,” you say?

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I find those nails . . . disturbing.

More so because of her character. I’m waiting for her to stick them into someone’s face if things don’t go her way.

But in real life, long nails are on point. Unless the person they’re attached to also give off unhinged vibes.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

For some reason..I'm now rooting for the prof lmao

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

ah yes my favorite genre collaboration

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Karin is still my favorite. Look at that flexibility. Girl is perfect.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

People that can twist themselves into a pretzel are built different, and it's great haha

To reply you must either login or sign up.