Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Aw man. I suppose I can see the appeal in them both just dying, but I wanted to see how much deeper they could go. What would have happened if they actually had tried to go back? How would they even have begun to deal with that? How would things have shaken out with their classmates, and would anyone in their lives sympathize with them?

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
joined Dec 22, 2021

New volume's cover (normal and special edition)
https://twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1509734819873271812

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

oh damn, i started reading this since the release and now that i came back. the ending totally ruined me. however i enjoyed it. thanks for making me feel depressed for almost 2 hours, i wanna cry but i cant ;)

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

it's been some time... but i've finally read the ending now and, yeah, i'm crying like shit
this is a very sick and depressing manga, but i can't help but identify with it
i am completely destroyed

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

God it's been a while since I stayed up past midnight and cried after binge reading a good manga.

Honestly this may be my new favourite.

joined Nov 28, 2020

Noooooooooooooooo, what's that ending? nooiioooooo

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

Pain pain and more pain

KtheFishCandy
joined Sep 17, 2020

That was worth the mental breakdown. The ending was tragic af but at least it made me feel something

P/s: I hate that glasses bitxh with my whole hwart. Everybody got their own problems but she's just a bxhth

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Well, all told it was a hateful manga.

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

They were simultaneously perfect for each other...and each other's demise.

Those last two pages are some of the most impactful manga pages I've ever seen. What an incredible, fucked up work of art.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

After a long time away, this is the first thing I finish reading. Damn was it depressing. At least my favs Yuu and Ichika are safe

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i felt like this was how it was gonna end back around chapter 7 lol i even commented something along the lines of "going out romeo and juliet style" and honestly i wasn't too far off XD on a more serious note, though i know this manga is very unrealistic and over-exaggerated and quite frankly discussing lol, it does speak some truth surrounding drama and youth. like when you are young and think "omg its the end of the world" over something stupid, but you don't have the broad-mindedness an adult would to properly process and deal with the situation. so you think the only logical way to end the pain is to die.. I've been there man :/ luckily I'm still here.. cant say the same for these two. defiantly an interesting and entertaining read

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Looking back on it, the whole thing felt a bit rushed towards the end I wonder what happened there and a few things were also left unsolved.

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There is an unofficial side story book the author released for comiket
https://mobile.twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1555932765249744896

Sleep%20kopie
joined Aug 14, 2018

jesus christ

Oh well that was something.

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

This manga is very good, in a way that's hard to describe without coming across as pretentious lol. The story, imo, succeeded in making us (or at least this is how I felt while reading) feel towards the story, how the main characters felt for each other.

There was a sense of beauty in the suffering of the main characters, there was a fascination with the one who become obsessed with watching and meddling in the lives of others, and there was a feeling of great distain for the one who hated and cast judgement upon everyone else.

A cute, beautiful, yet disgusting and deeply disturbing story. I can hardly bring myself to go back to look at the last few pages, but a morbid curiosity is almost pulling me to go back. Weirdly similar to how Ai must have felt about Hina.

joined Mar 10, 2021

I hate the ending. I want to see what happens to glasses girl and Yuu

joined Mar 10, 2021

"I Love Your Cruddy" seems to be what the author or editor chose, which can't be meant for any English-speaking audience. The title translates to something like "The Filthy You is the Cutest" or "You're the Cutest When You're Filthy".

That sounds about right

Machi_12696
joined Feb 2, 2020

Man I'm sad, been thinking about this all day

Screenshot_20221211_001243
joined Oct 27, 2022

if anyone's interested, I decided to start writing a Kitanai Kimi fanfic based on the premise "what if they never ran away from home?"
https://archiveofourown.org/works/43393401/

joined Apr 19, 2020

I know the implication is they both died but damn can you imagine if one of them woke up?

Moreso Hina, since left ro herself Airi would probably either shut herself in or recover instead of going psycho.

Asakura.tooru.600.3305639
joined Dec 18, 2022

"Depressing as fuck" hahahaha

joined Sep 29, 2022

I always had a feeling this wouldn't end well but I didn't expect them to die in one chapter. I thought Hina was gonna stop choking Ai and snap back to her senses and that Ai was alive, just fainted. And then those last two pages came and my heart dropped, I ugly cried and all.

I avoided finishing this because I wasn't brave enough to see it through. I couldn't see any other way of them recovering from that mess after running away, not with only the two of them who were both mentally unstable and needed help. They were gonna end up committing or thinking about suicide sooner or later.

Perhaps if Hina had said or done something else (like convincing Ai to stay alive idk), would the outcome be different?

But poor Hina. She did everything from finding a job, to even killing Ai herself bcs Ai couldn't. She deserves better.

holy shit i cried fr how am i supposed to sleep after reading this im gonna cry again

edit: its been a week i still cant forget this :(

last edited at Jan 4, 2023 2:03PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

https://twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1606599885104779265
A second unofficial followup doujin manga will be released at comiket.

To reply you must either login or sign up.