Forum › Posts by Grintea

Grintea
joined Sep 29, 2022

Rereading bcs of Claudia

joined Sep 29, 2022

i dont like where this is going i only hope for mokuzu to stay alive

But damn I really love the way it's written.

edit: shit i didnt see the tragedy tag :(

Since chapter 1 I couldn't shake off the sense of unease I felt. From Nagisa's monologue and Mozoku's mermaid talk. Seriously the writing pulled me in, I really love it. If it had delved more into Mozoku's father as to why he hates her, and stretched it out just a little, maybe the impact would've been stronger? idk. I still cried though :(

"As mere thirteen year olds, as minors, we are children who must be raised beneath the protective wings of our parents. We can't go anywhere."

"Can you be happy if you're safe?"

(PД`q。)·。'゜i cant im crying °(°ˊДˋ°) °

last edited at Dec 24, 2022 2:11PM

joined Sep 29, 2022

I always had a feeling this wouldn't end well but I didn't expect them to die in one chapter. I thought Hina was gonna stop choking Ai and snap back to her senses and that Ai was alive, just fainted. And then those last two pages came and my heart dropped, I ugly cried and all.

I avoided finishing this because I wasn't brave enough to see it through. I couldn't see any other way of them recovering from that mess after running away, not with only the two of them who were both mentally unstable and needed help. They were gonna end up committing or thinking about suicide sooner or later.

Perhaps if Hina had said or done something else (like convincing Ai to stay alive idk), would the outcome be different?

But poor Hina. She did everything from finding a job, to even killing Ai herself bcs Ai couldn't. She deserves better.

holy shit i cried fr how am i supposed to sleep after reading this im gonna cry again

edit: its been a week i still cant forget this :(

last edited at Jan 4, 2023 2:03PM