Forum › Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii discussion

Me
joined May 21, 2017

i'll never be able to forget this ( ༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ ) i literally feel horrible but i can't cry

Img_20201022_045044
joined Oct 24, 2018

Airi is such a horrible person. She keeps being a selfish asshole from the beginning to the end. All the events that happened didn't change her in a better direction, only made her become even worse. I must say I really admire the author for making Airi the way she is. It makes perfect sense and I can't ask for more.
Airi is terrible as a human being, but great as a character. I love her so much

last edited at Feb 27, 2023 12:40PM

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok my favorite was Ichika, she may be one of the most far-gone characters there, and that is saying a lot in this title. I don't give a flying fuck about morals or ethics in works of fiction, thus I can enjoy the sour yet sweet taste of this title. I had missed the ending and just casually discovered it had ended indeed! It was...PERFECT, I don't see how it could be any other way. I loved it. It started out really fun with the perversion and fetishes and whatnot and then, well, I get it that Airi wanted to die, that life was pretty meh. I just had to re-read the last few pages..wonderful ending!! I didn't find it sad though,I mean, I highly doubt they could had ever been "well" again so...HOORAY.

Yeah
joined Apr 14, 2021

oh damn, i started reading this since the release and now that i came back. the ending totally ruined me. however i enjoyed it. thanks for making me feel depressed for almost 2 hours, i wanna cry but i cant ;)

My god, it still hits me hard lol

Screen%20shot%202020-07-16%20at%209.34.01%20pm
joined Mar 25, 2020

gyat damn i just came back what the fuck

joined May 23, 2023

https://medium.com/@peter91916/the-aesthetic-of-the-shadow-i-love-your-cruddy-explanation-3b9aabefbf99

Since no one ever give the series a serious praise, I am here to do so.

joined Sep 19, 2023

That was worth the mental breakdown. The ending was tragic af but at least it made me feel something

P/s: I hate that glasses bitxh with my whole hwart. Everybody got their own problems but she's just a bxhth

This is just so agreeable, me and my wife hated that ugly curtain looking girl with our whole hearts combined.

SapphicStar 百合の星
joined Oct 18, 2023

Damn... I just finished reading this. At first, I was like: "yeah, this is just a fetish manga", but then it got so much deeper and... Wow, tbh, I really really liked it. I ADORE wholesome cute lovey-dovey stuff, but I also adore this type of stuff, just in a different way. Fucked up characters are SO interesting. This end felt so fitting. Tbh, it reminded me a bit of Adabana, with the whole "death in a winter night" and the "dreaming of being happy together". This is much more fucked up tho, imo.
Also, I also hate the glasses bish, I wanted to see her Best friend find out about the fcked up things she did and be horrified by her
PS: in another universe, Ai and Hina would've made a cute couple. In a universe where they're not so mentally ill hahaha

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

this is some of the most vanilla shit I've ever read

hear me out, I know they did some weird things but the romantic ideals underpinning it are so fucking vanilla I can't even think of any other yuri manga on par with it off the top of my head. especially the murder-suicide. we're going back to ancient mythology with this one

joined Oct 3, 2023

I hate the ending, I feel so empty after reading it's just why it should be like that there's a lot of way to deal with that problems I HATE IT SO MUCH WHY THE ENDING IS LIKE THAT

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Jesus fucking Christ.

joined Dec 5, 2023

finally finished and wow

joined Feb 8, 2024

In my mind: "As yuri grows in popularity and enters the mainstream, we'll enter a new Golden Age of GL! The expansion of the market will mean even more varied yuris can be written! More manga with adults, more imaginative fantasy universes, manga exploring the realities or homosexuality in Japan, manga with oft-unapproached themes like polyamory, and so much more! I can't wait for yuri to be a household genre!"

Reality: Girls puking

Hmm. Polyamorous fantasy puking GL where the girls must coax their many lovers into puking on slimes to level up.

This is the only story I've finished on this website, it was a rollercoaster, I salute you

To reply you must either login or sign up.