Forum › I See You, Aizawa-san! discussion

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Amazing, I wonder if Aizawa thinks that scream was a fluke or not

Are you talking about the internal one?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I guess we can all agree that Aizawa-san’s lingering regret is never getting a girlfriend despite being a raging lesbian. MC will solve that, she’ll kiss a ghost. Boom! Aizawa is at peace, story ends.

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 8:53PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I'm sorry but there is zero chance in hell that I could ever keep a straight face and not laugh while she continues to fuck with people. How she's been able to actually stop herself from laughing is beyond me.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I'm sorry but there is zero chance in hell that I could ever keep a straight face and not laugh while she continues to fuck with people. How she's been able to actually stop herself from laughing is beyond me.

Same case as Mieruko-chan... Experience with ghosts

Aaaaaah im not sure to want that this manga enters the Romance territory bc im sure i will suffer like with Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata....

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 8:58PM

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

Idk why but I get the feeling that someone murdered her. Something about that girl talking on the tv at the beginning of the second chapter just made me think “this bitch killed her”. Maybe she got jealous of our ghost girl’s popularity/talent and wanted her out of the group…permanently? Maybe the other idol girls were in on it?

Or maybe I’m thinking a little too hard over “Local Lesbian Attempts Try Not To React Challenge with Cute Ghost Girl: The Manga.”

Also, can she not talk/make a sound? I know 90% of this manga’s text just seems to be the inner thoughts of our protagonist, but it seems like the ghost girl can’t even say anything?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Idk why but I get the feeling that someone murdered her. Something about that girl talking on the tv at the beginning of the second chapter just made me think “this bitch killed her”. Maybe she got jealous of our ghost girl’s popularity/talent and wanted her out of the group…permanently? Maybe the other idol girls were in on it?

I got a similar vibe.

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 10:06PM

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Amazing, I wonder if Aizawa thinks that scream was a fluke or not

Are you talking about the internal one?

Oh I missed the little arrow next to “internally”, makes more sense why Aizawa didn’t react, thanks

joined Apr 16, 2022

Note that the Google autofill results on her name included "suicide." Though in that case it's also possible the other idol girl(s) bullied her into it, if the TL note's speculation on the last page is on point.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I got a similar vibe.

Those eyes really don't help, I get what y'all mean

last edited at Aug 25, 2022 10:41PM

joined Mar 15, 2015

Also, can she not talk/make a sound? I know 90% of this manga’s text just seems to be the inner thoughts of our protagonist, but it seems like the ghost girl can’t even say anything?

That seems to be the impression I got so far, which is unfortunate. By comparison, Heart of the Woods had Abigail initially unable to speak to Madison, but she could understand what Madison was saying and had some ability to communicate nonverbally(for example, pointing out her name in a book of baby names) even before Madison died and became a ghost, at which point they could talk normally. Here, it's unclear whether Aizawa even knows that Kurotori can see her, so I hope that they can actually get to the point of having non-verbal communication, if not actual conversation, in the near future.

joined May 12, 2020

This feels so wrong but it's cute.

joined May 1, 2015

Aizawa best ghost.
Actually, the image when Aizawa gets close to mc's ear was scary as f!

joined May 12, 2020

If the ghosts cant communicate to her, it might play a big part in decreasing aizawa's ability to disclose her death to kurotori. Id love to see this go a bit of mystery.

joined May 12, 2020

Same case as Mieruko-chan... Experience with ghosts

Aaaaaah im not sure to want that this manga enters the Romance territory bc im sure i will suffer like with Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata....

Romance huh. Sounds like "unhappy ending" at all.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

I hope this is a story where she is just in a coma and actually wakes up soon in the story

joined May 12, 2020

Anyone who knows the twt of the author

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

The smile and hug were so extremely cute but also felt kinda sad.

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

This reminds me of a het horror manga about a guy 'haunted' by his dead childhood friend (who acts like his guardian angel). The ghost girl stays mute throughout the story and only gestures to the MC. Wonder if this manga follows the same path.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Note that the Google autofill results on her name included "suicide." Though in that case it's also possible the other idol girl(s) bullied her into it, if the TL note's speculation on the last page is on point.

Yeah, it's definitely 自殺/suicide on the bottom. For such a cute manga there's some darker implications going around. The Greek myth is just my speculation, but a couple things could line up. And they do have a Greek theme going on, since the name Antheia is on De:Lphinus' channel.

I should mention the other 3 idols weren't even in the pre-serialized version. But they might be important here.
They were even representing the chapter update.

I'm not totally sure. She never spoke in the pre-serialization and hasn't had any real dialogue yet. The "I wanna look" is either her talking or it's Michi's imagination. I assume she's still making noises though. Like, Michi hearing cat noises and getting curious.

joined Apr 16, 2022

I should mention the other 3 idols weren't even in the pre-serialized version. But they might be important here.
They were even representing the chapter update.

Interestingly, the mangaka calls them her "favorites" in that tweet. Which could of course be for a number of different reasons lol.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Glad to see more of this one! I wonder if the other idols are indeed shady, or if it'll take a route like Maitsuki, Niwatsuki, Ooyatsuki; where they seem initially shady but turn out to have been on her side all along. Albeit, retiring from the idol group is a biiit less extreme than straight-up dying, so...

At any rate, loved seeing more of the antics (and I related way too hard to that ADHD comment) and her becoming a posthumous fan. Also kinda enjoyed how creepy that one panel of her looking over her shoulder was - a nice reminder that for all the silliness, she is still an otherwordly spectre now, with all that implies. I quite like tensions like that.

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 2:13AM

Img_20230814_172928
joined Jul 17, 2022

omg this is great

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i know she's dead but man...they're so cute...

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I got a similar vibe.

Those eyes really don't help, I get what y'all mean

that sus face...

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

Now you've reminded me of a comic where this abusive girlfriend acts all cutesy and innocent to her lover who can see her after (they killed her), which makes the lover kill themselves out of guilt and out of belief that once they die, the girl will be free as they thought they were the one keeping her there. Well, they were.. But definitely in a bad grudge way..

To reply you must either login or sign up.