Forum › Posts by Bayoleeettt

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

Youzi x her best friend is the real end game ship here guys

sounds like kusanagi sensei is being tested.

joined May 12, 2020

That crossed the line. The art style looks like it's going to an awful route [ what's the connection of the art style to the story? trust me I can tell ]. nah bye to this.

joined May 12, 2020

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE I LOVE THEM SO MUCH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

joined May 12, 2020

On reflection, the line in this chapter that stood out to me the most is Yuuna saying:

"Kiku is...the person I trust the most."

It's one thing to say this about a best friend, it's another to say this about your ex when you're currently engaged to be married. It makes me more curious to know what exactly caused their breakup.

I feel like kiku already told yuuna about her feelings toward her sister and thats probably also the reason why they broke up.

Yuuna, knowing that kiku loves sena, prolly the reason why she trust her the most. She know very well that kiku will take care of sena no matter what.

Just assuming

last edited at Aug 26, 2022 2:34AM

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

Anyone who knows the twt of the author

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

I'm sorry but there is zero chance in hell that I could ever keep a straight face and not laugh while she continues to fuck with people. How she's been able to actually stop herself from laughing is beyond me.

Same case as Mieruko-chan... Experience with ghosts

Aaaaaah im not sure to want that this manga enters the Romance territory bc im sure i will suffer like with Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata....

Romance huh. Sounds like "unhappy ending" at all.

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

If the ghosts cant communicate to her, it might play a big part in decreasing aizawa's ability to disclose her death to kurotori. Id love to see this go a bit of mystery.

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

This feels so wrong but it's cute.

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

since the ending is up to our imagination now and since I'm a sucker for pain, I got to only imagine the worst end for this story.

last edited at Aug 24, 2022 9:46AM

Bayoleeettt
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 13:31
joined May 12, 2020

Ok so why am I the only one happy here

Bayoleeettt
Make a Mark discussion 20 Aug 13:28
joined May 12, 2020

This is the most satisfying ending I've ever read in my entire life. Thank you murasakino

Bayoleeettt
Make a Mark discussion 18 Aug 12:05
joined May 12, 2020

Reading angst is like reading some idiot's pov. Last time i said I should stop reading angst, but here I am.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Hope there is one.

Bayoleeettt
Make a Mark discussion 18 Aug 12:01
joined May 12, 2020

I swear I've read dumb shit like this a hundred times, and a lot of them probably by Kodama Naoko. 3/10.

LOL I don't get why I'm so into this type of shits (angst) that one time I deliberately read all Kodama Naoko's works.

last edited at Aug 18, 2022 12:18PM

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

yes please

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

love it seems nice

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

It felt like I was left suddenly somewhere along the road

Bayoleeettt
Bruges discussion 27 Feb 08:21
joined May 12, 2020

even this left me a lot of questions, I still love it.

Bayoleeettt
Philosophia discussion 06 Feb 02:51
joined May 12, 2020

Love this very much!

to those who said this got a bad ending, might be because you are just emotionally weak. The tragedy part of the story is what makes it actually good. Just because it ended badly doesn't mean the story is awful. The author mentioned it here https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/philosophia_ch03#3 , if u want a fluff yuri LOOK ELSEWHERE!!!

Bayoleeettt
joined May 12, 2020

SUPER LATE BUT YOW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARDWORK

last edited at Nov 1, 2020 12:35PM

Bayoleeettt
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 10:08
joined May 12, 2020

You see guys. Both moe and miyu never confessed their feelings and instead they hid it away and just gave up. They both feel uncertain and disheartened which led them to not confess their feelings. That is the lesson from the two characters moe and miyu. We all know that feeling, right? Having someone we like but afraid to confess.

But I'm still dissapointed.

Bayoleeettt
Lily Marble discussion 11 Aug 08:23
joined May 12, 2020

2 out 4 had a happy ending

Bayoleeettt
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 11:49
joined May 12, 2020

i was rooting for moe and hikari. gaaaadamit. i'm gonna go and cry now. this hurts too much.

I feel you

Bayoleeettt
Lily Marble discussion 10 Jul 11:46
joined May 12, 2020

I was looking forward for moe and hikari and then then WTHELL

Bayoleeettt
All You discussion 13 Jun 13:05
joined May 12, 2020

I want to know yuki's side. It's a big question for me. Especially, her expressions are somewhat questionable. Oh man I need answers.

Bayoleeettt
Cocytus discussion 07 Jun 00:02
joined May 12, 2020

I would love to continue the story of mao and itsuki and separate them.