Forum › The Witch's Marriage discussion

joined Mar 23, 2022

shunkgubnesshhhhh shunkgubnesshhh

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Mind you, I think even most drill sergeants wouldn't be down with actually killing a recruit in the hopes that the other recruits will be competent enough to bring them back to life. That's a tiny bit edgy in my book, maybe I'm just a fuddy-duddy.

I don't think Melissa's life was actually ever in any real danger, but that's really just an assumption on my part. Barbara could end up being an actual antagonist, but I don't really see that happening in this kind of story. My guess is she had it completely under control and would have intervened if Tanya hadn't used her magic.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Not sure if the scanlators even read this, but on this page on the next-to-last panel it should say "REHM! SIC 'EM!" Very easy mistake to make since it's not a common word.

We'll end up hating the fortune teller, won't we?

Barbara seems to have a similar role as a drill sergeant. Yes, you resent and hate them in the moment, but the lessons you take away from the hardship might end up being worth it when your life (or in this case, magic) is on the line.

Mind you, I think even most drill sergeants wouldn't be down with actually killing a recruit in the hopes that the other recruits will be competent enough to bring them back to life. That's a tiny bit edgy in my book, maybe I'm just a fuddy-duddy.

In fairness, when she told those two to “raise the hurdles,” I don’t think she meant “drown them.”

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Arent we gonna talk about how Tanya will be fcking broken once she learns how to use her magic?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Arent we gonna talk about how Tanya will be fcking broken once she learns how to use her magic?

No because Melissa already said so

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Not sure if the scanlators even read this, but on this page on the next-to-last panel it should say "REHM! SIC 'EM!" Very easy mistake to make since it's not a common word.

We'll end up hating the fortune teller, won't we?

Barbara seems to have a similar role as a drill sergeant. Yes, you resent and hate them in the moment, but the lessons you take away from the hardship might end up being worth it when your life (or in this case, magic) is on the line.

In fairness, when she told those two to “raise the hurdles,” I don’t think she meant “drown them.”

Yeah generally speaking if someone goes underwater of their own volition you'd think they could swim. This one's pretty solidly on Melissa

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Barbara just wants cute couples to ship lol.
Speaking of, I'm glad to see the elf and frog witches passed the exam too.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Barbara's a member of the SS ( sadist shipper)

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Speaking of, I'm glad to see the elf and frog witches passed the exam too.

I'm glad I'm not the only one interested in them.

Him
joined Feb 21, 2013

Looks like there was an issue for the upload of Chapter 26

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Lol why was the same pages uploaded

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Looks like there was an issue for the upload of Chapter 26

Tanya's magic be leaking into the real world.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

After that "Let's battle!!", it was just rock-paper-scissors... :D

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

They had frog bread, but I got real scared for a second that she would pull out elf bread too.

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I am still rather entertained that the institution of witches heavily encourages systematic lesbian marriage.

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

the children designs in this manga are always cute. I kinda want even more childification moments in this series.

joined Mar 23, 2022

omg I really like if a tsudere is getting true to herself while blushing.

joined Mar 23, 2022

I'm like barbara, shipping my ship on the sideline. lol.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I kind of want more of Shion and Rem's story, now. If their bond is THAT strong...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

That's two times a character has been age regressed

joined Aug 17, 2021

Hang in there Shion-chan! at least you didn't turn into a fetus, time stuff is kinda fkd up

joined Jul 4, 2018

im kinda glad that they had Melissa lose (or losing). it was kinda predictable, but it didnt have to be written that way, where the ultimate way to show her main weakness was to have her lose to Shion. it would be her major wake up call. she's had many before that told her she needed to change her ways and simply put be a better partner for Tanya, but losing to Shion would make her force herself to be honest in the future.

at least thats how i read it, and im glad it went that direction

joined Aug 22, 2022

Is it not going to update for a long time again?
(╥﹏╥)

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it not going to update for a long time again?
(╥﹏╥)

Basically we've got a couple of vol 2 extras, then two main chapters until we're caught up with the serialization (and maybe a couple of one-page manga promos)

joined Jan 6, 2018

Love those cute sweaters

To reply you must either login or sign up.