LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

Don't give me depression plss

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

I love this
i wonder how she died
and i wonder what happened to the MC in the past,did some ghost attacked her? but how?

Img_20230814_172928
joined Jul 17, 2022

I'm in⌓‿⌓

joined Jul 21, 2022

I like this, hopefully it will turn out to be a great series

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

I mean, if she can see and talk with her, is there really any reason they can’t be together, even if Aizawa is dead? It’s true that they can’t touch, but that doesn’t have to be a dealbreaker. There’s really no reason she can’t just date a ghost.

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Oh god, Honey Crush flashbacks incoming.

joined Sep 10, 2021

Yes, why all the ghosts are all from the 1700 and keep looking for someone who can see them to haunt.
I just prefer having a gay ghost messing around my house, sounds lit

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 1:10PM

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Nice to know I'm not the only one who used to run their nails over the ridged top of CD cases.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ummm... The only "happy ending" I see here is Aizawa being one of these ghost of someone who is in coma. I don't see that's the case here since they said she was dead already, unless her family and/or company decided to spread the rumor because reasons... Worst scenario, MC kills herself to be with her. I really hope is not that-

I mean, if she can see and talk with her, is there really any reason they can’t be together, even if Aizawa is dead? It’s true that they can’t touch, but that doesn’t have to be a dealbreaker. There’s really no reason she can’t just date a ghost.

She being a ghost for sure means she has a regret that once cleared will make her ascend and rest in peace

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

She being a ghost for sure means she has a regret that once cleared will make her ascend and rest in peace

the whole regret thing seems p easy to exploit though. If they start dating and Aizawa likes her enough that she'd regret leaving her then she'd never ascend, bingo bango

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Even there, it's only probably true that they can't touch. Maybe if she concentrates she can get a bit more solid. At least, she could be capable of poltergeist stuff, which gives them, um, one-way touch . . .

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So don't clear it.

last edited at Jul 26, 2022 2:58PM

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Time to kiss a ghost

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This looks promising, hopefully it doesn't go too fluffy

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/forever_girls this one shot proves you can have a happy end with a ghost story, but yeah really depends on how the author writes the rules for ghosts in this world

Uwu
joined Jan 8, 2020

I'm intrigued. Let's hope it doesn't turn angsty.

yeah, i hope so too

i mean, with all the other creepy ghosts, i think she can do with one that's more pleasant to look at

last edited at Jul 27, 2022 12:36AM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I have no clue what direction this manga is going to take, which is great.
Btw, what happened to that series with the buxom exorcist and the the ancient ghost? Haven't seen an update for a while.

Reached the end of volume 1

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

This is tremendous. And, what’s more, an original concept. Hallelujah!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love this premise so far! Hoping it has a good blend of hijinks and serious stuff to balance out. And as others have said, I definitely think it's possible to have a functional ghost/live romance, so hoping that's the route this takes overall.

Thanks for hosting this.

For those wondering what direction it'll take, there is an earlier version up on the author's twitter, before it was picked up for serialization. It's mostly cute and a little melancholic. Though it also wasn't very long (this first chapter already adapted a quarter of it while adding quite a bit extra) so we're all in for surprises.

May I ask to a direct link to the post? Navigating twitter is a pain when I don't have an account ^^;

I like ghost yuri, but I don't want to be honey crush'd again. It's too sad.

Honey Crush'd?

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 6:49AM

HextechYurifier
joined Jul 13, 2021

I love this premise so far! Hoping it has a good blend of hijinks and serious stuff to balance out. And as others have said, I definitely think it's possible to have a functional ghost/live romance, so hoping that's the route this takes overall.

Thanks for hosting this.

For those wondering what direction it'll take, there is an earlier version up on the author's twitter, before it was picked up for serialization. It's mostly cute and a little melancholic. Though it also wasn't very long (this first chapter already adapted a quarter of it while adding quite a bit extra) so we're all in for surprises.

May I ask to a direct link to the post? Navigating twitter is a pain when I don't have an account ^^;

I like ghost yuri, but I don't want to be honey crush'd again. It's too sad.

Honey Crush'd?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/honey_crush

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

Sure, I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Sure, I don't know why I didn't do that in the first place.

Thank you!

joined Feb 2, 2021

What's with the comments saying that Living X Ghost relationships have to be sad? Out of all Immortal X Mortal relationships it's probably the best one. Once the mortal dies they'll just stay together as ghosts. They might even be able to "physically" interact with each other even once both are dead. It would open so many doors. That's honestly a pretty neat concept.

Image if a story started with an old lady on her deathbed speaking with her ghost wife. Reminiscing of all the fun times they had and then finally slipping away. Then, she suddenly wakes up with her ghost wife grinning gleefully down at her. She's dead, now also a ghost, maybe not an old anymore either and for comedic effect maybe even confused as to what's going on. And then, with both of them haunting their house together their new romance story begins.

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

this is seriously so funny. The art is great too so I have high expectations!!

Beeimbw9_400x400
joined Dec 23, 2021

Amazing, I wonder if Aizawa thinks that scream was a fluke or not

To reply you must either login or sign up.