Forum › Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I suddenly feel less self conscious about my midriff fetish.

Img_5033%204
joined Jan 18, 2021

Honestly, the single funniest manga I’ve read.

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I can't believe this author made a butthole joke with a latte, what a chad.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I... I........

I give up, UUUUWUOOOOOOOOOOOOGH ARMPITTTTTTTT SSNIFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I have to say that this manga actually grosses me out, but it’s so unhinged that I can’t look away lol

I can only respect the absence of shame

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

i have never felt so identified in my life, also its one of the funniest shit I've read in a long time

EnjoyTheNoise
Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

spoderman

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

I can deal with armpits but if they bring the feet girl again I'm out

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

I wonder if that means she submitted her Holy Book as her Math homework?

Probably not,considering the look from that one lass and her glasses ass.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Watch it turn into a watamote type situation where the main character is a total creep but everyone seems to accept it and be rather charmed towards it.

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Hahahaha, Kagahura living the life., simply the best.

"It's not my fault I sniff my classmates pits and am building a harem of extraordinary magnitude"

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Omg those poor girls, they’re so trusting towards her

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

The art is insane

Oh no the notebook

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

Watch it turn into a watamote type situation where the main character is a total creep but everyone seems to accept it and be rather charmed towards it.

This author makes some of the most accurate watamote doujins so I'm not surprised if we'll have some similarities

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

the struggle is real

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

She actually went for it. I really didn't expect she'd be able to directly sniff them, at least not so early. I thought she'd just keep indirectly and secretly doing things like she has until now. Instead she convinced them to let her do it and managed to even help them by doing so.
The 20'000 iq part was no joke.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

She’s literally brown nosing now, huh.
Gross.

This series is absolutely disgusting, but the visual comedy is so completely on point? It’s genuinely hilarious. Kinda makes me wish the author would write a more normal gag manga.

Like, her ahoge fall off when she’s upset, so she picks them up off the floor to reattach them, but then she accidentally stabs herself in the head. With her own stupid hair. And then the blood squirting from her head replicates the shape of the missing ahoge.
That’s like looney toons shit.
I love it.

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 9:54AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kaguharas_fetish_notebook_ch06#16
Jumpscare!

As others have said, this manga is crazy funny and absurd. Somehow, it's just delightfully whimsical, like the author is really having fun with it.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm not sure if my brain melted from binge reading chapters 2-6, or the heat. What even lmao

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

They literally had to put her brain back inside her head

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Reading this manga is... Like, I need someone to smack my brains out too so I can stop reading it. It's like a train wreck -- I gotta know what happens.

I do think this series needs a "what the fuck am I reading?" tag.

I think I'm starting to understand (intellectually mainly) what emoji means by "gross" in "It's not my fault I'm not popular." Then again, I get how women smell good, and I would sniff the couch after my friend left from hanging out with me...

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 4:43AM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Reading this manga is... Like, I need someone to smack my brains out too so I can stop reading it. It's like a train wreck -- I gotta know what happens.

I do think this series needs a "what the fuck am I reading?" tag.

I think I'm starting to understand (intellectually mainly) what emoji means by "gross" in "It's not my fault I'm not popular." Then again, I get how women smell good, and I would sniff the couch after my friend left from hanging out with me...

"Then again, I get how women smell good, and I would sniff the couch after my friend left from hanging out with me..."

I think this comment needs a, "What The Fuck Am I Reading?", tag.

Sono.hanabira.ni.kuchizuke.o.-.atelier.no.koibito-tachi.full.1462399_avartar
joined May 28, 2015

The MC is not very likable. She acte like any ecchi male protagonist. She gets want she wants and no one question her reasoning and let her .... snif them ? WTF

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

...armpit smelling I could somewhat understand..
But ass smelling? Like right at the crack? Mate you'd have to be high, smoking, and drunk to even like that. Like mate.. You'd smell literal shit.. Uegh..

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

Wow.

Just wow.

To reply you must either login or sign up.