Forum › A Scummy Gap Student With a Hard Life Calls Upon a Lady of the Night discussion

joined Aug 21, 2017

How hard is it to make up a career choice which you have no intention to go after?

What a piece of scumbag.

You answered your own question. She has late stage scumbagitus, there's no way she will think that far ahead.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Spicy!
And congratulations to the author.

joined Dec 13, 2020

Oh about adoptions...it is easy to go through a loop hole. All you need is to find a gay (men) couple, and then become legally two heterosexual couples after signing the marriage certificate. We call this "lavender marriage". If it is all possible to use prenup excuses, just make a legal document that the babies belong to mom. In that way the two couples can divorce and then back with their lovers. Of course, the father also has some rights to the baby. So throw one stone to take care of two crisis.

I vaguely remember that if an adult man wants to adopt another adult man who agrees, there's no prob even if the adopter is single. At least that's how it was once upon a time. It was the "gay marriage" loop hole, used by gay couples to get rights similar to those of a married couple (like ie a right to visits and to make decisions if one of them was hospitalized).

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

I don't really understand.
Did she pick a too hard or too easy college? very confused as to why she is punished.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Waifu > ero... Though I'm ace, so my opinion may be a statistical outlier. The thought of having sex with someone makes my brain go into infinite dial-up noise mode, never connecting.

Yes, I'm still reading two manga about lesbian prostitution. Here for the characters, not the lewds.

joined Aug 17, 2021

I don't really understand.
Did she pick a too hard or too easy college? very confused as to why she is punished.

Yes it was top notch university. And her parents got mad not just because her average score is below it's standard, it's because she doesn't show any motivation and progress to go there.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Ch.28 is already out on MDex…
Shit’s going down… I don’t think Makino can make up a convincing excuse to her mom.

Also, the author and the baby are safe and healthy. Congrats for her!

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 3:00PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

yeah Makino "oh shit" indeed. Now mom has found the card you use to contact the lesbian call girls. This is not good for her haha.

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Aah, that last page if seen a nightmare.
What will be her excuse?
Just saying if something she found

joined May 24, 2014

What will be her excuse?

No excuses. She's screwed.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lol the author finishing a manuscript right after giving birth

Oh man I can't really see how Makino will worm her way out of this one. Maybe lie it was a prank or something? Even if her parents let it slide this time, I feel they'll keep a closer eye on her now

joined Feb 1, 2021

Comedy option: her mom also has a membership card for the love hotel and that's why she recognizes it

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Come to think of it, has Makino ever kissed Maron? No, right?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

What will be her excuse?

No prostitutes for her anymore

joined Jan 14, 2020

What will be her excuse?

No excuses. No more screwing.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Rest in peace

joined Apr 3, 2021

Come to think of it, has Makino ever kissed Maron? No, right?

she did get kissed by maron in chapter 19 page 8

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Makino: "Guess I'll die."

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I wonder if it's one of those membership cards that have her name "Makino Hanabusa" and a number of stamps, one for each time she used the service. (After reaching ten stamps, she gets one free service!)

If it's like that then, with the card in the hands of her mom, she really has no way of talking her way out of this.

« I go to this hotel place to STUDY because I found that the mood is perfect for STUDY since it's calming and relaxing and I get a better return for my STUDY effort so I should be praised for being so dedicated to STUDY hard! Understand, mom? Whaddya mean you're not buying it?? »

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Lol the author finishing a manuscript right after giving birth

Oh man I can't really see how Makino will worm her way out of this one. Maybe lie it was a prank or something? Even if her parents let it slide this time, I feel they'll keep a closer eye on her now

Tbf, some women have a nonchalant and easy birth. I know a mother that gave birth that didn’t even go to the hospital immediately and waited until after her kid went to school even though her water broke around midnight, she even went back home after a day.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

ch 27 afterword: "Btw i'ma go give birth real quick"
ch 28 afterword: "I planned to take a break but the birth went so quick and easy i thought i might as well write the manuscript and suddenly the chapter was done =w="

Damn, Suzune-sensei is a beast xD

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ Reading this comment right next to the pic of your avatar is just perfect.

joined Jun 8, 2020

"gay for pay" for me it´s a little disrespectfull for woman who´s work in this kind of manga, "gay and payed" problably it´s more acuratted referented to context of this kind of cases.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Makino: "Today I did the right thing and wasn't unfaithful to Maron!"

The universe: "Bad scumbag! Take your punishment."

It does seem a little unfair that the one time she does something commendable (resist temptation, be true to Mashiro and refuse to kiss and have sex with another woman no matter how super attractive she is) the universe takes a dump on her head.

I'm tempted to assume there's a Scumbag System, like the Villainess System of Yvonne's game, and Makino just went against it—resulting in her punishment.

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

uh… NSFW for this chapter? or ar least Ecchi?

Oh man I can't really see how Makino will worm her way out of this one.

I mean, applying real-world logic to the situation it would be pretty easy IMO to make up something:
- “A friend asked me to take care of it because her mother was searching her room”
- “I saw it on the ground, I was planning on posting on the local forum to find its owner”
- “A friend signed me up as a prank”
- “I wanted a change of scenery from studying at home but didn’t realize what a love hotel was”
As long as she is insistent and nonchalant about the lie it would realistically be fine.

That said, I would love to read her finally getting exposed about this >:3

To reply you must either login or sign up.