Forum › There's Weird Voices Coming from the Room Next Door! discussion

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

That poly sure would have needed a bit more chapter to be better but hey.

I dunno, it definitely felt like that's what it was going for from around the time we got the flashback to how Sakurako and Nagisa met.

yeah the poly ending has been built up since the beginning, it's just that the last four chapters go "hey four women want to date you, choose!" so we spend 28 chapters building up who Nakano might be interested in but only four chapters on actually love and dating.

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 1:48PM

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I think the story would’ve been better without introducing the other love interests, or at least not so many. I’m just disappointed they never really got closure, the main character just kind of ignored them in the end. Maybe this series got axed or something?

last edited at Jul 20, 2022 4:29PM

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

But if she moves in, there won't be weird noises coming from the room next door anymore...

Of course there will. Someone else will move into her old apartment, and that person will hear the weird noises.

you were right on the money!

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

Ending really felt rushed, but I am happy that we got a poly ending. I wished, like someone else mentioned, that we had more closure between the other girls. But I'm just happy that all the girls got a happy ending.

Nihongo Wakarahen
joined Mar 14, 2013

Felt a bit rushed to me too. Maybe it felt more rushed cause there was a long time between uploads and there was only like three more left until it ended, I dunno

yeaaaaaah that one's on me

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

I’m gonna miss this series

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

C la qliaron causas, c la qliaron bien qliada

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yaay, bonus chapter! I love their poly relationship.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that's how you spend a day off.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Good to see they’re still getting along

Tenshi
joined Mar 23, 2016

How is there a 35.5 if we don't have a 34 or 35?
Is there more?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Nice, this has been super fun and it’s nice to see the end. Thanks very much for the translations and, well, congratulations on getting married lol

joined Oct 21, 2013

How is there a 35.5 if we don't have a 34 or 35?
Is there more?

No, it's just a typo.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I just redead the whole series, and the last two chapter did feel pretty abrupt with them inviting her to live with them and the instant resolve of her "What's romantic love and who should I choose?" although the way it was done with the nightmare and all was fine tbf. Chapter 31 could've been split into two chapters to give more time to see some thinking happen, but it flows fine enough reading through the whole thing again.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Loved the series, and the bonus chapter + author comments were very fun! Thanks a ton for the translation! <3 <3 <3

joined Mar 4, 2019

Thanks for your hard work on this series! been reading since the beginning and enjoyed this series to the fullest thanks to you. Best of wishes to what you do next

joined Mar 4, 2019

Thanks for your hard work on this series! been reading since the beginning and enjoyed this series to the fullest thanks to you. Best of wishes to what you do next

joined Mar 4, 2019

joined Mar 4, 2019

joined Mar 4, 2019

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

C la qliaron causas, c la qliaron bien qliada

Así es mi hermano en cuanto se mudo prendieron el modo sexo y no lo volvieron a apagar

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

I disagree with people saying the ending felt rushed. I think as others said, that just had to do with the upload schedule (maybe chapter structure too). Having just read the series, start-to-finish, tonight, it seemed fine to me. The progression from having to pay rent to realizing her love made sense to me, especially since that genuine love was already built up through many chapters beforehand. All it took was framing the question as "how would I feel if they left me?" for her to understand her feelings. In my life, I've experienced that type of epiphany a number of times.

Maybe the time skip epilogue isn't to many people's tastes as well. I'm alright with it. It's got a certain charm to it when it's done like this... Now, a time skip leading to the conclusion! Those I'm more weary of.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jul 10, 2022

A lot of people think every manga is rushed, but it's not it's just what the author wanted and they already posted so there is no turning back, so move on and grow up!

Screen%20shot%202016-04-20%20at%207.35.18%20am
joined Dec 20, 2015

I really liked the story and all, even if the two other love interests were practically useless. I’m def mourning Akabori cutting her hair short, it’s a personal preference but she looked so much more gorgeous with long hair TT-TT. Also poly end ftw I’m happy with that.

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Awh yeah polyamory endgame, that's all I ever wanted.

To reply you must either login or sign up.